Everyone in the school clearly sees Peter dragging a tray behind him with a spider web

>everyone in the school clearly sees Peter dragging a tray behind him with a spider web
>everyone watches as he inhumanly dodges punches and sends someone twice his size literally flying 30 feet
>Nobody, not Harry, MJ, or anyone else realize he's Spiderman

???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLCfIGPY6i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If high school kids were observant there probably wouldn't be so many school shootings.

in the directors cut he goes back to the school with automatic weapons and kills all his classmates

>he hasn't seen the deleted scene where rips the witnesses limb from limb and pastes them back together with web like little puppets from the rafters

That bothered me also. There's a lot of shit like that in movies.

Here's one for you.
>man is out to capture, experiment on, and eradicate mutants
>man is a genetic mutation himself, a dwarf
>doesn't have to explain why he's not a mutant like the others
There is no reason the Government wouldn't have been suspicious of Trask being a fucking dwarf!
Claw guy!
Metal bender!
Mind guy!
Blue Furry!
Blue Scaly!
Oh, but the tiny guy isn't even considered a mutant.
Especially given the time period!

Damn... I guess even Raimi has his limits

This was Bolivar Trask in X-Men:Last Stand

Do you notice a difference?

There's also the upside down kiss scene. Literally 5 minutes before that, Peter walks up to her and when she acts surprised to see him he says "I was in the neighborhood." Then when he shows up as Spiderman to save her and she remarks about how he happened to be there to save his life again he says "I was in the neighborhood." I would have put it together right then and there if I didn't notice he had the same voice first.

This dude is malia obama's actual dad, right?

No Malia is just face fucked because of the drugs and alcohol her parents did.

I think that's kind of the point though. They're not scared of him because he's not a threat to them, he can't do anything impressive on his own, and because (I assume) being a midget isn't a mutation in the X-gene or whatever it is that gives others superpowers, and is actually just a different type of genetic fuck up, it's okay.

They didn't know this back then. Mutants were new and had very little experimentation. Plus this guy just built fucking robots.

midgent, incredibly smart, built robots in a time when there wasn't anything remotely similar even manufacturing hadn't moved to automated systems yet

youtube.com/watch?v=MLCfIGPY6i8

Let's not forget this either.

>its a human gets punched hard enough to be sent flying and doesn't fucking die on the spot episode

god i fucking hate these movies

That's the worst case of traveling I've seen since the Harlem Globetrotters.

It's almost like it's a movie for children.

Wasn't any restraint on Raimi's part, execs just thought Columbine was too fresh. Raimi argued that it had already been a couple of years, but the compromise was including 9/11 in the movie.

how is this nigga not getting a million scholarship offers from D1 schools

>has advanced technology decades ahead of its time
>makes purple robots (that can apparently be reprogrammed with metal)

His mutation is that he's a retard

That was a travel.
Didn't mind anything else though

Everyone knew the autistic kidsl that was perceived as week but had the one moment of ridiculous strength/speed. Couple that with comic book reasoning and you have Peter Parker's classmates.

Teenagers are stupid and self absorbed

I don't remember anything about this movie. Did the school administration look into why a piece of their gym was destroyed?