What went wrong?

>OAR lose to Slovakia
>USA lose to Slovenia
>Canada lose to Czech Republic

p.s. HARD MODE: don't blame Bettman, because almost all the other countries are missing NHL players too.

Everything went RIGHT

When none of the players are good its anyones game

Slav master race

*blocks your path*

>1-0 against Germany
Yeah right, their best players are in NHL too. We'll stomp the fuck out of these tournaments this year and there's nothing you can do about it. Be afraid of the Finnish golden generation.

OARussians are slavs too tho...

I bet Teams USA, Canada, and OAR thought they would win their games too.

>implying the best Finns aren't in the NHL as well

We have objectively the best players in this tournament. You have not. I'm going to enjoy your tears on 25th when we beat OAR. You're not going to even get a medal this year.

pride comes before the fall

You'll be convinced when we beat Sweden. This is our year.

What happened?

I agree with this. Finland has the best roster. But who cares? It's a sunday league meet-up at best.

Russia had 9 KHL players in 2014 as starters on their roster, 1 who has since moved over they have top tier talent and million dollar russians. Czech Republic had 8 KHL or CZE players. Canada and USA had 0 non NHL players both Russia and czech republic have enough NHL players to field a whole team. No Canaidan or American league not the NHL can compete with KHL or NL. You dont know anything about Hockey now go back to handegg generals.

NHL blocking players from participating in the Olympics happened.

Looks like it's up to the girls to do it again

>the girls.
Crosby and Toews cant play retard.

*teleports behind u*

When is their game?

Nah, Finland gonna lose in the end.

Leafs got raked

The real question is, how many entirely separate teams do you think Canada could send if the NHL wasn't so greedy? I'm guessing 8 separate teams of Canadian players that could win gold

oh man this is gonna be good. ahahaha

uhh sorry sweetie but Lasse Kukkonen is playing in the olympics RIGHT NOW.

I'm glad we can agree. Good for us.

21 mathematically speaking

m-muh depth. always the excuses when the latvias of the world give you hard time in your own sport

you can easily blame Bettman for the States' and Canada's losses, they're quite literally playing their Z teams whose players wouldn't even sniff the NT if NHLers were allowed
we, on the other hand, had the 2nd best league in the world, and there would still be a few KHLers on the team even if Buttman wasn't a jew. USA and Canada will just laugh this joke tournament off, while for us this is a disaster

Your sport too Mongol.
Difference is Latvia gave us a good run. This was a shit game by both teams.
The OARsian is correct. Although Ovy would be huge for you guys still.

sweden lost to >us in ice hockey?
worldcup when?

i watched the funland game and they were pretty shit 2bh

No they won.

No, they won. Just with 1 goal, that's it. We did better. And worldcup for you when you get better, which could be sooner than we think..

>Sooner then we think
air hoof is getting old. Who do they have? Draisatal

Grubauer in goal. Kuhnhackl - Drai - Rieder is a decent 1st line.

air hoff is done he's literally at the games

should i wake up early tomorrow to watch USA v OAR

yes you should
will be epic game

so which is better game to watch ?

swiss gooks men, or swedes gooks women ?

both at once
manlets and womanlets will never learn

>USA lose to Slovenia
this is the only one that couldn't happen if the nhl players came
the other results have happened before

any USA vs Russia game is a must watch

nothing went wrong

>half the korea team is from Canada.

they hired mercenaries to try to prevent being totally BTFO at their home Olympics.
winning was never their plan, but its important to them to try to save face.

not only losing, but losing in a double digit blowouts would be shamefur dispray, bring great dishonor upon you famiry, etc.

>they hired mercenaries to try to prevent being totally BTFO at their home Olympics.
italy did the same thing in torino, but it was mostly swiss italians?

I dont know about hockey in your region but here in north america NHL is in full swing, our best players are not giving up 2+ million dollar contracts to play vs wannabes in the olympics

Czech ref
speak like Russian
Drink vodka, fuck bitches
good goal

lel

KOR SUI thread where?

>KOR SUI thread where?
this is it.

the swe - fin have their own containment thread.

the power gap between SK and everyone else in the tournaments is MASSIVE though. take a look at the IIHF World Rankings.

they had no choice but to give NA players citizenship. oh yes, the women's team did it too, except all those girls are at least ethnically Korean. (and then they went shot themselves in the foot by letting NK women join)

SK wouldn't even be SNIFFING the Olympic tournament, men or women, if they weren't the host country.

meh
the Canadian speed skater Bloemen or something like that is only Canadian because father lived 3 years in Canada.

Blood doesnt mean much anymore

>Blood doesnt mean much anymore
exactly what the globalists want

back to your containment board

>Belgium
>headquarters of EU

WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! WE KNOW IT! WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>exactly what the globalists want

I know.

>containment board
this is the containment board, achmed.

No, they're Tatars.

Fuck I just remembered the USA vs Russia PENULTY shootout from last Olympics. Fuck you Bettman

looks like this game is ogre.

cant wait for USA Russia, should be a good one

West Slavs Best Slavs

korea cant buy a goal

almost fell for them... almost

they need the practice
they are gonna be hard pressed to avoid being relegated at the WCs

how is losing to >us bad?
we are top6 nation in hockey with Canada, Sweden, Russia, Switzerland and USA

>Switzerland
Switch us and them and you have it right. Our best players are in NHL right now.

>Josi
>Hischier
>Nino
not happening

Canada are a bunch of smug faggots who act like they are invincible at hockey and deserve to be laughed when it's proven that they aren't

good job Czech

Great, you named 3 names. That's why you keep losing, you don't know who's good and who isn't.

its just americasuals who dont know anything about hokkei who think that it is an embarrassing result.

DAMAGE CONTROL

And Canada is the most consistently good hockey team period. Plus, we didn't exactly have a stellar debut.

Why are the NHL being just dicks about this anyway?

I'm not sure anyone apart from some casuals honestly thinks it's a shocker, especially with the randos playing on all sides with the NHL fucking things up

its not just the NHL.
IOC and NHL are trying to out-dick each other. both only care about money.

Name 3 better finnish players
>pro tip: you can't
money

Money. NHL want paid to let their best players go, IOC don't believe in paying anyone

but at the same time, IOC refuses to even let the NHL even promote their players involvement in the Games.

IOC want the best players from the NHL, but don't want the NHL to have any benefit from it.

>falling for the bettman jew tricks
Bettman is denying olympics so that the next CBA contract (up very soon) is going to be in favour of the owners by dangling olympics in front of the player's association.

well I know Finland ain't good for sure lmao

I'm sure you're very relevant somewhere in the middle, meanwhile we're not only top 4 but also gold medalists this year