It's a mike checks his cars tyre pressure for 17 minutes episode

>It's a mike checks his cars tyre pressure for 17 minutes episode

and yet it still manages to be the most compelling thing on television

>it's a Kim tries to decide between a semicolon and a dash up until the commercial break episode

>it's a Mike eats pistachios for 8 hours episode

We are reaching levels of nothing happens that shouldn't be possible.
Vince must be taking the piss and seeing just how far he can get before even comfyfags figure out somethings up.

UH

*checks karma*

ITS CALLED

*upvotes several posts*

CHARACTER

*sees if they were given reddit gold (tm)*

DEVELOPMENT

*looks at post and sees it there needs to be an edit put in*

>its a chuck teaches bimmy how to peel tape for 40 minutes episode

>reaching level of realism while still keeping it mildly interesting is bad.

you guys need to fuck off sometimes it nice to have those little meaningless scenes that build up.

When are people gonna realise that Better Call Saul isn't Breaking Brad

Can someone explain this to me?
Is she intentionally sabotaging the Mesa Verde papers or is it something else?
What is her endgame?

her stress is causing her to overthink things, or just that she feels obligated to do a good job since she cheated to get the client and proving her worth.

is the black assistant secretly gustavos son? they wouldnt have him change a battery for 1/4 of the episode if he wasnt important right?

>guys it's good because it's slow. Everything must take forever to happen now because that's how good tv

-Modern tv writers

>mildly interesting

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Can you please put the batteries in the tape recorder with the super important recording of my brother who you are friends with? Thanks, my electrical autism is acting up again

Who 'accidentally' leaves the play button on, it's fucking retarded. They're a few retarded plot tropes like that in this show.

a guy who believes radio waves is killing him

This. I bet Vince is laughing his ass off seeing how much pig slop he can feed to thirsty BrBafags

he was probably listening to it a bunch of times over and over
batteries die, forgot where he left off

>autism the post

His full name is "Ernesto Windu".

It's the introduction of her ocd which will lead to her breakdown and possible death.

it's not that the play button was on, he accidentally pressed the play button when he was forcing the batteries in with it turned upside down

>plebs complain about long sequences of technical detail and then miss the most obvious bits about it even when given minutes to think about it

I didn't understand the whole transmitter thing.
Was Mike's entire plan hinging on the fact that the guy wouldn't just replace the batteries?
Also, why not just grab a dude, or use 2000 better ways to track someone?

never apparently

she knows jimmy changed the date on his brothers documents. her distrust is driving her insane

How is the cars Sidon pressure?

>implying it was an 'accident'
Did you watch the scene where Howard tells Chuck the tape is useless in a court. Chuck wanted Ernesto to hear the tape and tell Jimmy, so Chuck can manipulate him; "Do this thing for me or else I will leak this tape to Mesa Verde which will destroy your relationship with Kim."

boring show.. there is totally no action in it.. unlike breaking bad where all the bad guys get blown or shot to pieces.

Yeah, because Breaking Bad never had slow, meticulous scenes where characters were carefully executing their plans over a number of different sequences.
The only thing wrong about the Mike stuff is that it's beginning to become too distant from Jimmy.

It was shown a few times that changing out the batteries takes a while. If they actually did take the time to replace the batteries I imagine Mike would just throw the gas cap away and start tailing him.

It's a Saul gets fucked by his selfish brother again and never learns to keep distance.

What is even the point of this show, again?

>Hey, remember that fun, quirky side character from Breaking Bad? Well guess what, his life was SAD
T-thanks

But user don't you want to know how Jimmy got to serve burgers and completely miserable?

Further more don't you want to get some Breaking bad moldy crumbs and crusts?

Pretty much.
Don't think there's necessarily a point to the show, just Gilligan wanting to do a slowburn character drama but off the success of Breaking Bad.

>it's a dumb pleb complains about a good episode episode

this

its so fucking good. Pure Comfy Kino. Nothing comes close.

I'll get that its not for everyone and some people just want more action and others find joy in silence, observation etc. So i dont really care that much about the autism.

This universe is so much better without the White family

Holy fuck I think I understand the jews finally

So this show sucks? I wanted to watch it since BB is my favorite show of all time but you guys seem to hate it.

Its good when stuff actually happens on screen. But at point thats like 5 minutes per episode and the rest is wacky montages

how are these 2 statements related to each other in any way

Are you stupid? Chuck did it on purpose as a step in his master plan, didn't you notice his smile at the end of the scene? God people like you shouldn't be allowed an opinion.

the jews want to destroy white families

I'm honestly considering dropping this show, and I have never started watching a show without watching it til the very end. I watched every season of True Blood.

I don't even hate this show, it just seems like well produced filler, it's like The Fly (BB episode) but not entertaining.

last season was absolute kino with the two brother representing confrontation between evil and good fighting mercilessly, using all trick available. and in the middle you have mike which is an amazing character.

it's well written so well acted most of the time, the pacing is great, the atmosphere is there.

scary indeed, you can also see that 3/4 of the people answering him also didint understood the scene, that give you a nice idea of the people posting here , they are literal fucking retard.

honestly it's a really good tv show, but maybe you need an iq superior to a toilet bowl brush to appreciate it i dont know

>thread dies when the plebs get btfo

But this week marks the return of Honeytits

I'm half expecting Kim to switch some numbers too, to 'make it fair'.

tv newfag here.

explain kino to me please

ty sir

so these are the sorts of people complaining about this show...

First post best post. Came to post almost exactly this. Amazing how watching an old man dissemble a car is still the most entertaining thing currently on tv

Am I the only one mostly watching for Gene? Nothing happened? Really? Why was the first five minutes so good then and all I've been thinking about?

It wasn't Victor? Throat slit beaner?

>Take apart his car
>Investigates all the parts but especially the fuel cap
>Goes and contempaltes for a minute in the gargages front office
>Asks the gargage staff to phone a taxi
>Notices a fuel cap
>Investigates the fuel cap
>Noties that the fuel cap might be where the tracker is placed
>Goes out and checks the fuel cap
>He was right the tracker was in the fuel cap
>Goes home

Such a great sequence, has a lot of layers to it
>L

Was he right to snitch on the kid?

Friendly reminder that Chuck did nothing wrong.

Real human bean

It's a real condition though.

>The Breaking Bad audience

>it's a chuck makes the cashier scan each of his 17 milky way bars individually in case of 'electrical infetterence' episode

It's funny because pretty much the opposite is true

>it's good because there are explosions, fast paced action scenes and witty quips

When was the last time in the show that Mike and Jimmy met each other? Seems like they've been drifting apart for a while

Do you have a mean and troubled family member? It's really like the way it's portrayed on the show. You hate them, they treat you like shit, but it's hard to abandon them as they're so pathetic you know they wouldn't last very long by themselves. You can even try abandoning them, but eventually the guilt will eat you up and you'll go back to helping them out.

>Then Jimmy turned around and winked at him. I don’t even think he's a real lawyer.

It has none of the action of BB, it has a very slow pace and not much in the way of WACKY LAWYER ANTICS. If you don't mind that you'll probably really enjoy it.

Fuck that's a good post. That guy should write a book about this stupid board.

Achyually, kino means movie or movie theather in german.

hey now, I like sports AND Better Call Saul

Ya, i like sports too, didn't really think before posting that.

I like this show a lot but I like it even more because every fag that came expecting BrBa is dropping it and complaining it isn't full of explosion, fedoras and reddit memes.

They have to for breaking bad to make sense. Saul was scared of Mike and Gus, they can't be all buddy buddy up to that point. They'll probably intersect again though for lawyer stuff

>It's a "ADD kids from Sup Forums don't like this show because there isn't any action" miniseries

Mike scenes are pretty cool, visual storytelling done right
Jimmy and Chuck scenes can be pretty compelling
Kim scenes are just worthless and an absolute waste of time

Every time I hear somebody complain about it being slow and boring I like the show a little bit more. It's an intense character drama and the BrBa plebs can't handle that

Kim scenes are fap breaks to indulge your "women in suits" fetish.

You do have that, right?

>these things are bad cuz umm uhh le readit XD
Neck yourself.

and still is a better shithole than Sup Forums

hehe baneposting so funny xD le maymays le secret internet club

>t. BrBafag annoyed by the lack of murder and explosions

Don't worry, Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead will be back with your explodey explodey boom boom and dragon dragon slash slash soon enough

these are my feelings exactly. I hope things pick up soon.

S2 when Tuco beat up Mike. I think they're meeting again next episode.

>Kim takes off her heels
>We can't see her feet

Such a shame...

Yeah if you're still so retarded you think the fly was filler and not a pinnacle episode of Walts story you should probably drop Saul.

why doesn't he just tell Jimmy he recorded him

Lol this. DUDE NOTHING IS HAPPENING!
that would be the walking dead

bcs is comfy af you plebs
don't need explosions and le artificial meme conflicts between jesse and walt to make it interesting

But that's a good thing. Shows like Walking Dead and Better Call Saul are great to watch because they're so pretentious. Whenever there's no dialogue I can crank VLC up to 4.0x then resume 1.5x when the dialogue resumes. Since these shows tend to have episodes where 60% is no dialogue I can breeze through 45 minute episodes in about 20 minutes.

Maximum pleb. I can understand skipping the walking dead, but a lot of better call saul's story comes from no dialogue scenes. Grow an attention span faggot.

>watching the walking dead for the dialogue
Unless rick, negan, simon, or carol is talking I'm fastforwarding all conversations.

im convinced everyone who says they like this show is just an amc shill

I have the dialogue on 2.0x speed, 3.0x speed if the torrent came with subtitles. With TWD the dialogue is mostly worthless. At 2.0x speed you often miss words or cant understand entire sentences, but TWD isn't exactly a "complex" show so it's not difficult to keep up to speed despite missing a lot of dialogue.

Not a shill, I just like legal kino.

Why didn't chuck or Howard think of Jimmy using "I only said it to appease my brother." as a defence? That's the first thing that came to my mind and seems like a sound argument (even in court), yet they think he'd challenge the legitimacy of the recording. Granted, he'd probably do that and more but still, it's not the first thing that I thought of.

Anyone else?

>It's a tranny lawyer can't decide between a period or a semicolon for 15 minutes episode...

BCS is the best pleb-filter since Damages. BrBad and Walking Dead shared the same audience, the ratings testify to that, meanwhile based Vince successfully filtered the redditors out by making this beautiful, calm and collected drama that requires discipline and an acquired taste to watch it.

0.10 shekkels have been deposited in your account