I miss the golden days when Sup Forums was Left-Wing/Anarchist

Trump is part of the problem

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/latest0010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums was never left wing

Like the native americans you lost your ground
deal with it

I miss the golden days when your mom still hadn't spawned you yet you fucking faggot.

Stop making threads you faggot.

Sup Forums has always been open to many diverse opinions. Sup Forums is the board of peace.

Sup Forums got flooded with normie republicans once trump came on the scene, but it was never left wing

>left wing
>anarchism

Pick OnE

fuck of hippie

Left Wing as in anti-government. period. Being pro-trump is being pro coercive-government

Reddit turned left, so Sup Forums turned right, we just exchanged the auditory after they killed Aaron Schwartz.

Fuck off leaf

I miss the days when Canadians had yet to go full retard.

Seriously, when you elected that nancy boy faggot to run your country, did you all collectively get brain damage at the same time you cast your votes? Sure seems that way.

>left wing/anarchist

Confirms, you're also not old enough to be here. Come back in a few years once you've come to grips that anarchism is for edgy teenagers only.

Supporting the Chaos Candidate is the most anarchic thing you can do.

>i just want to sit around masturbating about my faggot ideals rather than support the actual upset of the balance

I want leafs to leave.

So Sup Forums is the cuck and reddit/9gag is the bull? whodathunkit?

>Sup Forums
>left wing

good joke

The only real left wing is as in "anti-social".
Left is a degeneract.

Le reddit turned left and what reddit does, Sup Forums/pol does the opposite cause "we aren't fags"

MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN!

I miss /new/.
Sup Forums is a shell of the glory that was /n/ and /new/.

well, fascism/conservatism makes no sense

How left-wing'd people think:
>Cares about everyone but themselves
>Wants to make everyone equal and happy with rainbows and flowers everywhere
>Wants the government to take care of them

How right-wing'd people think:
>Care about you, and what's good for people who put in as much effort as you
>Wants everyone to be equal, but only people that at least put an effort in society
>Wants the government to take care of people who actually put in effort

basic shit m8, left-wing ideology simply makes no sense

Obama:
>"it's easier for a black teen to get his hand on a gun than a text book"
That's fucking bullshit, just straight up fucking bullshit, it's YOUR choice to do good in school, it's YOUR choice to be a thug, it's YOUR choice to get a job. Left wing people just want the government to take care of them, and when they don't, they shout "racist".
Use logic not "muh feelings"

A tool can not be a cuck nor bull.

You have very low level of social intelligence not knowing that. I think you are fucking a leftie.

newfag detected

Why are you faggots even arguing with a leaf?

oops, sorry, meant:
*fascism/conversation does make sense

You sir are an idiot.

What is with Americans thinking anarchy is right wing? Falling for the AnCap meme this hard.

Pol has always been right wing. It actually respects left wing opinions though. It's obviously over the top with rhetoric and flag bashing but it's fucking Sup Forums.

your description of left-wing'd people sounds pretty fascist actually.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/latest0010/

shut up tyrome

Autistic libertarian detected.

think before you speak new one

Don't push your luck leaf. Go chug some syrup.

>when Sup Forums was Left-Wing

>Never left wing
Even if you weren't here during that time, it should be pretty fucking easy to infer that.

well, you're a leaf, of course you think that bud

Yeah I agree I just wanted to make a point

we were never left wing, correct the record faggot

Lefties
> everyone deserves freedom of speech
When someone disagrees, starts online hate thread and encourages others to send death threats.
> post about black / women's / fag / Muslim rights
Never pull on black / Muslim misogyny. Never say Muslim males who rape or honour kill women are bad. Never talk about black on black crime.
That's just the start

Leftism REQUIRES government intervention buckaroo.

Explain left wing anarchism for me, go ahead

Meh, the "wings" have significant changed over the last decade and a half, swapping in some aspects. Which supports the argument that the idea of left-wing vs right-wing is inherently bullshit. Sup Forums changed as well, but it's not "right-winged" like some people would imply.

>missing things you never had

>i miss the golden days when Sup Forums was good

>Trump is part of the problem
This is how tumbler starts a thread,hmmmm.

Left Wing as in caring about goodness and humanity first instead of putting a nation or an ethnicity first

> How left-wing'd people think:
They do not think, they struggle for approval, because school taught them that there is always a superior, that decides on any activities.

> How right-wing'd people think:
Classical Right wing is Danton and Jean-Jacques "The Russian" Rousseau.
1. Create Republic.
2. Let people rule themselves by the means of elected officials.
3. Support the order.

But lately with left gaining international banks finances, right wing had no time to do anything, but to react to degeneracies from the left, trying to minimize the losses and fix what is possible to fix without losing the left degeneract from sight.

Goy------------Jew

Not that hard

>comparing fascism to monarchy with fake promises
If you consider either anarchist or communist you can just kiillyourself

Younger people are general left wing.

revisionist history, Sup Forums came about because /news/ turned into stormfront so moot created a containment board.

consider yourself*

Sup Forums was absolutely never left wing, but there was a time when the ancap/libertarian faction was much larger and more vocal. You probably got confused and thought the anti-establishment posts were left wingers.

I miss the golden days when leafs weren't the worst shit posters on all of Sup Forums-
Oh wait

Read a book on basic political science. You are talking out of your ass.
>American education.

whats wrong with his fucking hair? jesus, people vote for this fuck?

>categorizing an ideology of non-government on a government ideology scale

leaf faggot, it contains things from both far left and right ideology, it is full retard to consider it just one of them

Sup Forums was leftist on the very first day, but then the /new/ refugees scattered across the internet all came flooding back. The board was filled with holohoax and Ron Paul spam for days until the lefties broke. Never forget.

Damn. Rustled more jimjams than expected. Good night weaklings, none of you will survive the happening.

>A system MADE BY LEFTISTS left everyone stupid.

Checkmate, leaf.

go to bed leaf, then wake up the next morning and never come back here

Anarchism is neither right nor left wing, it can fall on either side of that spectrum depending on how it's organized.

The brand of anarchism that was popular on Sup Forums was Anarcho-capitalism (AnCap) which most people would call right wing. Personally I think it's more of a pure form of anarchy that would be centrist if anything, but leftists tend to brand anything not strictly inside their camp as "right wing" so it's stuck with that connotation.

So you vote for the guy with the best hair ? that is plain retarded

GOD DAMN IT I KNEW IT!

FUCKING TUMBLER!
tumblr_lzhy1kAeci1qzqnxxo(...).gif

good night you frogposter

Nice filename

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Since I can see you've never really looked at what the fucking terms mean please go look it up somewhere that's not an editorial website. Why is it ALWAYS burgers who fuck up this basic facet of political theory.

Seriously go ask anyone outside burgertown what left and right means.

goodnight, weeb trash

Haven't been here long I take it? Sup Forums was never left wing.

>Left-Wing/Anarchist.

literally emo edgy teenage faggot. Why would you ever want that?

I miss the golden days Sup Forums
was libertarian and intelligent.

AnCap is almost invisible outside of the States. There are several times more left anarchists then right, and it historically is left. It has evolved but it's widely considered a left ideology by most.

I miss the golden days when Sup Forums wasnt Leaf-Wing.

>Libertarian
>Intelligent

Pick one

Because I want to see chinks prosper

don't want* fuck

We grew up.

>can't refute the argument at all
>g-go look it up!

lmao typical maple nigger

WE WERE LIBERTARIAN.

never in its entire history was Sup Forums ever close to being left-wing. if you're referring to the bush jr era. everyone on both sides made fun of him.

sage

true anarchism is more right wing or centrist, like national anarchism and closer to the New Right and third position. Most importantly, real anarchism implies *autarchy*: self-ownership tempered by values and self-control, a la stoicism. post-left anarchism and individualist anarchism make the most sense

I've been on Sup Forums since 03, it was never right wing, we told each other to never relax around blacks.

actually...user's right. newfag

Lol of course it's a leaf

Been here since 2006 Sup Forums has never been left-wing though anarchism was present. We've always feared nigs and commies, this is nothing new.

how many fucking shit tier threads you gonna make cucknada.
go to your prayer mat and pray to your cube with your PM thats a homosexual.
you syrup niggers can never recover.

>The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an e-mail to LiveScience.

>Prejudice is extremely complex and multifaceted, making it critical that any factors contributing to bias are uncovered and understood.

>They’ve pulled off the trifecta of controversial topics, said Brian Nosek, a social and cognitive psychologist at the University of Virginia who was not involved in the study. When one selects intelligence, political ideology, and racism and looks at any of the relationships between those three variables, it’s bound to upset somebody.

>Polling data and social and political science research do show that prejudice is more common in those who hold right-wing ideals that those of other political persuasions. The unique contribution here is trying to make some progress on the most challenging aspect of this,” Nosek said, referring to the new study. It’s not that a relationship like that exists, but why it exists.

>‘Family life suffers if mum is working full-time,’ and ‘Schools should teach children to obey authority.’ Attitudes toward other races were captured by measuring agreement with statements such as, ‘I wouldn’t mind working with people from other races.’

>My speculation is that it’s not as simple as their model presents it, Nosek said. I think that lower cognitive capacity can lead to multiple simple ways to represent the world, and one of those can be embodied in a right-wing ideology where ‘people I don’t know are threats’ and ‘the world is a dangerous place‘. … Another simple way would be to just assume everybody is wonderful.

>"intelligent" kids go to uni
>uni converts them to bullshit cuck liberal views
>think this means that said views are a result of intelligence

>Left Wing
>Anarchist
Pick one

>t. loser who works at poundland

>thinking I have a job

NEVER was the majority of Sup Forums left wing. Why the fuck do you think lefty/pol/ exists you stupid fucking leaf?

retard detected

People think left wing ideas are better because they're more complicated, at least their theories are more complicated. So dumb people pretend to understand them and when they find they can talk about them with other leftists it makes them think they're smart. It's almost embarrassing to say something that sounds so much like simple anti-intellectualism but it's true. They don't understand what's behind the ideas, just assume that there is a higher truth they're not smart enough to grasp but pretend to.

Can't miss what didn't exist lad.
Sup Forums was literally created as a result of /n/ being filled with nazis.