Police are bad and fuck people over

>police are bad and fuck people over
>firefighters do nothing but gods work

It's true, though. Firefighters are heroes and they get paid generously.

Police are usually heroes, too, but I think nobody is worried about corruption in the fire department.

except when a crack house in a niggerhood is hiring there is a delayed response. It's not broadcasted because no one dies

I bet they're all arsonists so they stay employed

Firefighters just sit around on-call and drill when there's not a fire.
Outside of a major city/metro they usually do nothing most of the time.

EMTs on the other hand save peoples lives everyday and preserve the greatest resource society has. Sure they save lots of human garbage/addicts over and over, but they also stop minor accidents and medical problems from killing valuable members of society. Without them, there would be a drastic rise in deaths immediately and probably a public health crisis nationwide.

No one ever gives them props or respect until they get saved.
They are the real forgotten heroes.

>>police are bad and fuck people over
Its their job to steal money from you and they are financially incentivized to do so.

>get paid generously
No
They love fighting fire, doesn't matter what's on fire. Abandoned houses are sometimes the best.
Firefighters are EMTs. Almost all departments require it. They also get dispatched on most calls too.

You're all confirmed children who have never been outside.

I wanna be a fire fighter but they get paid shit. Can I just voluteer on weekends? I'd do that for free but I couldn't make it my full time job

Firefighter here

Most aren't heroes at all

Most are as shitty as anyone else

does that say Bugarland Police?
as in buggars like snot? ewwwwwwww

Oh it's a "fucking woe is me and my underpaid under appreciated job thread".

Go fuck off, if you believe you aren't getting paid enough get a raise, go higher or join the private sector and stop babysitting retards that should be left to die for society's betterment.

T.Volly firefighter&emt grunt

Yea, go talk to your local volunteer. every dept has different requirements so it's best to find out first. Good luck.

My neighbor was a fire captain who cleared like 130k a year( which is pretty good for a Canadian salary). You can make good money but you need to be essentially a full time volunteer/EMT to get even considered for it.

also this

>Sugar Land

>mfw a 281er is near me

713 Master Race

Interesting post OP. I would agree with your assertions. Firefighters are really the only thing I don't mind paying taxes for. They live the good life when there are no fires and they protect the fuck out of their zones when there is. I wish I was a firefighter.

this is because for the most part, firefighters only respond to emergencies, and they don't really enforce laws. Cops get a bad rap because part of their job is to fine people for dumb shit.

Amen

Let me guess I need a STEM degree and 8+ years experience to get that job, right?

Woodlands pls go

What is EMT?

Cops are pretty cool. Somehow I always seem to be dealing with them, even today. I've only ever experienced one that was a complete dick and didn't follow the laws, but all others seem to be excited to help you. This may vary if you live in the ghetto, but in nice areas they're pretty easy going and nice.

>tfw 979 and it floods

Hows the water down in hoodville?

My states capitol only requires a high school deploma.

Startin salary is 37k, goes up to 46k on the 2nd tear, 67k on the third year, more incremental increases after that. Plus full dental, vision, and life insurance.

Plus they only work 18 days a month. Plus every 7th shift is "kelly" day where they get the day off.

Dad's been a firefighter for 30+ years. I'm going to try out come August.

Oh, and being a state appointed job, you have to try to get fired. Only shitty part is you can smoke that dank weed, but oh well. I can go without for twenty years until I retire. You get a full pension after twenty years.

I'm met plenty of degenerate people both as firefighters and as police.

Sometimes the worst cops are kinda likable, but usually they are just assholes.

I try too hard on my jokes.