DUMP TRUMP GENERAL

> Everyone on this board circlejerks about being STEM master race

> Y'all are still voting for a scientifically illiterate retard

love you Sup Forums

ITT: post reasons why Trump is going to lose the general election come November

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
cnn.com/2016/03/11/opinions/trump-wrong-on-american-torture/
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-geneva-conventions-221394?cmpid=sf
livescience.com/52219-spacing-out-vaccines-no-evidence-debate.html
nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/donald-trump-constitution-power.html?_r=0
action.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pages/trumpmemos.pdf
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
theonion.com/blogpost/when-youre-feeling-low-just-remember-ill-be-dead-i-31008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/

cnn.com/2016/03/11/opinions/trump-wrong-on-american-torture/

Republican voters that dont want him wont vote. There goes a lot of necessary votes.

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-geneva-conventions-221394?cmpid=sf

burgerbro pls.

we need to Make America Great Again.

>Has suggested

If Trump didn't directly say it he didn't mean it. He won't even take responsibility for the things he DOES say.

Are you trying to make us love the Son even more? I'll grant you that his antivax stance is dumb as fuck but his hard-line approach to terrorism is exactly what the west desperately needs.

I don't care about (((science))). I trust Trump completely. If Trump told me to kill my family I would do it.

what did he mean by this?

It's pretty hard to MAGA when your president supports a bunch of things that have been shown to turn America into a shithole

Regardless of if this changes anyone's mind it's still why he's going to lose lmao

His suggested approaches have already been shown to be useless esp. in regards to torture just saying bruv

So when Pakistan does the same to United States soldiers in retaliation it's ok right? What am I saying, of course it is because none of your family is the victim.

Like, is it at all a surprise that Trump just says shit without checking if it's even based in reality? Not really! Sup Forums can keep sucking his cheeto cock though, I guess.

>I'll grant you that his antivax stance is dumb as fuck

"Maybe we should space them out a bit more instead of giving infants a 30-vaccine megadose delivered by pharmaceutical companies with absolutely zero accountability that have been given completely immunity even to their own negligence granted to them by their Jewish-paid Government lawmakers" is dumb?

Let's not forget this.

I genuinely don't understand why anyone believes this asshole will do anything he says. If he's unable to fulfill a promise, he'll blame literally anyone but himself. Trump doesn't give a shit about poor/middle class cucks. What makes you think otherwise?

are you aware of the enormous amounts of anecdotal evidence supporting this stance?

Idk how many times some fag has told me mice aren't humans, and yet the bulk of the "evidence" that says there is no link to autism are studies on mice.

There are people with genetic dispositions to react badly to aspartame. and yet how many years did they claim "there is no link."

Until one day they started to print the dangers on the side of aspartame products. and that is only one chemical. Vaccines contain shit I can't even pronounce. Just because 99% of people who take vaccines don't get autism doesn't mean there is no causation or contraindication.

B-but MAGA?

So let me get this straight, you're willing to listen to obscure references and quotes on a man that has yet to take office, and take that for his entire policy. When in comparison, you aren't willing to even glance at the mountain of governmental mishaps and falsities that Hillary has committed while IN an office of high power?

Whew lad

>1% of people get fucked from vaccines even though the shit they're being vaccinated from would fuck them up anyway

Yeah, because everything you just decided to type out isn't based in reality. Just because you wrote that out does in no way mean it's true.

livescience.com/52219-spacing-out-vaccines-no-evidence-debate.html

Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit, unfortunately! That's why science exists, lmao.

Just because you don't understand the science is more indicative of you being ignorant/willfully dumb than the actual science at hand l m a o

Donald Trump is the son of apes and pigs!

Healthy young child goes on Sup Forums doesnt feel good and changes. AUTISM. many such cases!

shilling this hard

fake, this is what his tweet actually says

I'm literally linking to all the contexts of these quotes, and showing why a nonzero number of Americans won't be voting for him this November - he's kind of an idiot in regards to multiple facets of his policies and ideas.

Like, I'm only getting started in this thread re: the trainwreck that is DJT's stances?

I just hate DJT, noah fence!

nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/donald-trump-constitution-power.html?_r=0

>are you aware of the enormous amounts of anecdotal evidence supporting this stance?

is he greentexting?

The ACLU has 28 pages detailing all the ways he would violate the Constitution and/or law:

action.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pages/trumpmemos.pdf

>washington
>nytimes

>a legitimate outside candidate isn't liked by the (((establishment)))

Who would have thought.

Terror attacks will ramp up, ISIS wants to provoke a response then theyll attack infrastructure and release chemical weapons.

Trump will win. It will be ugly and tough but this is the hell progressives have created

Oops, I forgot that we all had to ignore the law professors who spend their careers researching this kind of thing in order to support whatever incoherent nonsense Trump decides to spew that day!! My fucking bad! We should just let him verbally shitpost until he eventually dies of heart disease.

Sorry - the numbers don't agree with you right now :(((((

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

You guys only give a shit about the ACLU when a Republican is in office. You didn't say shit about their criticism of Obama's drone war, mass surveillance, or his crackdown on journalists. Pathetic.

Oh look an emotional appeal to authority with no substance behind it! See you in the breadlines buddy

strange how you just capped all those images less than 2 hours ago today huh?

And they told me the Reddit invasion wasn't real.

It's almost like he's trying to Correct the RecordĀ®.

I mean, you really don't know me! I'm just shitposting about Donald Trump (who has been far more toxic to freedom of the press imo) right now. If you want to start a thread about Pres. Obama's violations of the Constitution we can start a new thread. But he's about to leave office, and I'm going to post about how I don't want DJT to enter office.

Nice distraction from the actual issue at hand, though!

I mean, it's called ethos, of which DJT has none lol? Read the fucking multiple articles I've linked if you want substance, retard.

Yeah, I'm capping them as I post them?? What the fuck is the point of these posts lmao

CIA disavows torture

Who'd a thunk it.

is it worth whatever they're paying you? because no man comes here to try and convince people with little to no conscious that being immoral is bad for free

Real shill here. I gave up a long time ago. You should too.

Trump 2016!

>who has been far more toxic to freedom of the press

Please explain how Trump shitposting has done more damage than Obama wiretapping and jailing more journalists than all previous presidents combined.

>guys, guys look at what trump is doing, we're not here to discuss how obama has trashed the constitution over the last 8 years

you need to go back pablo

>trumps going to lose because reddit fags are getting spammed by gmo and vaccine propaganda the admins got paid to put on the front page every week

KEK good jokes zombie

Vaccines contain ethylmercury. Mercury is a neurotoxin with no safe lower limit, which produces symptoms similar to autism (shyness, social problems, poor coordination). I find it easier to believe that the pharmaceutical industry bribed some scientists, than to believe that mercury is safe in this one specific case.

>if you don't like trump that means you like Obama

>who are christfags?
Also
>posting striner in the spookiest board
Can't make this shit up fampai

>christfags make up the entire board
try again
>spookiest board
how is spitting a crime but shitposting isn't over there?

If you don't like Trump then you are advocating for Hillary. Hillary is going to continue virtually every Obama policy in the same manner that Obama continued virtually every Bush policy.

The only answer is a non-establishment candidate who has the strength to shrug off the neocon foreign policy establishment and washington establishment in general.

>makes a claim that nobody else
convince people with little to no conscious that being immoral is bad for free
>given one such group that does so
>hurdur Sup Forums isn't comprised of that group alone
>shifting goal post this hard

>Can't deny Sup Forums is the spookiest board
>Better shitpost about his flag

Kek

tell me, how many people itt are christians?

Why, senpai it turns I don't like Trump and I am not advocating Hillary for the wry reason you have stated. Not everything is that black and white senpai

>Using a slow moving thread and ignore the rest of the board to prove his point
>Cherrypicking this hard
How can one poster make so much mistakes in one thread?

when were we talking to the entire board and not this one thread?

Someone get this man a pint.

YOUR FRIENDLY ANTI-HILLARY COPYPASTA.

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

But wait, there's more:
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

I'm an atheist, but I'm still voting for the Republicans for the first time in my life.

I may have cringed a bit during the RNC, but you need to have the capacity to separate your feelings from the leadership that we need (right now)

You might not be intentionally advocating for Hillary, but American politics are very black and white. Any advocacy against Trump is support for Hillary.

When you said this

>christfags make up the entire board
Just stop posting senpai. Now I feel bad. It is like I am bullying a retarded kid

>when i said christfags make up the entire board
i'd love to know when that was

It is black and white coz people like you and. Why can't people criticize one side without someone else bringing in the other side and shift discourse into another us vs them. I swear Trumpfags are pushing a black and white narrative to feel better then allowing any nuances to oh so glorious leader.

>what is greentext and sarcasm
did you forget the other post where i asked how many christians are itt because i know they don't make up the entire thread

I have heard this is a very personal story for trump. He has a child the media never sees.

I ran to the grocery store and came back to you all being autistic faggots. I'm done here, see you in November when you're crying about how the election was rigged!!

trump is a real piece of shit.

don't care what anyone says about hillary. will always vote democrat.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Both sides push the black v. white thing. The democrats have to do that this election because nobody likes Hillary. Fewer people trust her than Trump. This race will be about "who are you scared of most."

As long as there are two strong party establishments, this will be a problem. Destroy the establishment, and we will have more than two options in political races.

>it was just a prank bro!
>literally pretending to be retarded
That don't change my first reply to you

>.10 cents has been deposited in your account

>(((Schwartz))) was paid to narrate Trump's style into a book and now he trash talks him to get publicity for himself

(((They))) really have some balls, don't (((they))).

You would have to be a fool to believe that any politicians or celebrities, or even big-name writers, actually author their books single-handedly.

>3rd party
>not giving killary the vote

>everyone does it and that makes it okay
>destroy the establishment by voting one of the two main candidates supported by the party
Kek. You can't even claim trump is anti establishment after his VP choice

Does he still want to build a wall?

Trump is anti-establishment. How many party leaders are going to attend the convention? How many Senators, governors, former candidates?

The establishment hates him, even today they were pushing for rules that would allow another candidate to be nominated.

Yeah, first term its going on the southern border. Second term its going on the northern border.

That don't change his very pro establishment VP though

Same, the RNC was so cringe..

I'm atheist, but as older I get the less I care about Christianity, and actually see values in it, compared to Islam. As long as the regressive left plans to dilute our culture and bring in more savages from the middle east, I'll vote whoever understands multiculturalism does not work.

Trump seems pretty anti-establishment to me. Why else were they losing their shit and tried every avenue to smear his image? Not that it worked.

Go back to /sci/ you massive faggot.

He threatened to sue the Onion for this:

theonion.com/blogpost/when-youre-feeling-low-just-remember-ill-be-dead-i-31008

That is one thin-skinned douchebag.

>Trump is going to introduce the S.O.P
>yfw Kojima was right and warned us.

>> Everyone on this board circlejerks about being STEM master race

Hey, everybody. I'm OP, a massive faggot, and I just say shit that isn't true whenever I want

Picking Pence was an attempted Olive Branch to the establishment. They didn't react as he thought they would, so he tried to change his mind the day before the announcement by delaying it out of "support for the french attack." By that time, it had leaked out too much, so he was stuck.