I se alot of people here complaining about the new Star Wars being female centric but I've got a question...

I se alot of people here complaining about the new Star Wars being female centric but I've got a question, what are you going to do about it? Even if every user on this board boycotted every Star Wars product I doubt that would be enough to get Disney to make the franchise male focused again. Why not just accept the new Star Wars and move on? Or if women in positions of power really make you feel insecure just don't watch and ignore it.

>what are you going to do about it
Not watch them and make fun of nuWars and the people who like it in my anonymous imageboard treehouse, just like I do with other shit that sucks.

We complain precisely BECAUSE we can't do anything else about it. That and it was just shit.

>what are you going to do about it?

Nothing but bitch about it here. I tried complaining in real life and on other forums only to get gangbanged. We lost the war before it even began. Sup Forums has no power outside of Sup Forums.

Mainly in complaint about how daisy Ridley looks like a fucking gerbil. She has this huuuuuge fuckin mouth and massive teeth and I'm pretty sure they cast her be ause of her huge mouth and gerbil face.

I'm just suck of the fucking feminist agender pushing the strong women shit down our throtes. Women only make up about 10% of the population and yet were forced to see them in the lead in every single film, even actien franchises like star wars

>Sup Forums: we're impotent but at least we're impotent together

lamo, kill yourselves

Could you imagine how pissed this board would be if in the future all Star Wars protagonists were LGBT.

>OH MY GOD WHY WON'T YOU JUST EAT SHIT LIKE THE REST OF US FUCK
A-alright, I'll make sure to purchase and watch nuWars and do my best to like them mr. normalfag man.

I don't know why this board is complaining about Star Wars know being a feminist franchise. It's not like Space opera with a male protagonist is completely rare. There's Guardians of the Galaxy and Valerian. Plus the whole cape genre is dominated by men.

>*rapes you*

What now big boi?

do you know where you are?

Maybe if more and more state their anger then Disney will change their ways?

problem isnt that its female focused, the problem is its shit

the HAN SOLO movie will be male centric, i have no doubt that itll not only be as bad as 7 but worse because its a pointless sidestory about an overrated character

I wish she was Sheev's daughter. But since Disney need stronk woman for young girls to look up to, we cant have nice things

GoTG is fucking trash though.

Still better than the new Star Wars.

Rogue One is a fucking masterpiece compared to GotG

>what are you going to do about it?

Shitpost about it and make it the mockery that it is......that's why the internet exists, faggot.

I won't play for star wars any more, not that it makes a difference but they're not getting my money, most 90's born guys are numale feminists anyway so they're going to lap up this shit regardless of how bad it is.

>Could you imagine how pissed this board would be if in the future all Star Wars protagonists were LGBT.
Fuck.. I almost got a stroke!

This. Numales have been programmed to love this shit.

I welcome a tranny Jedi

Strange that the only argument feminist fatties ever have is
>good luck getting laid LOLOOLLOL

Is it because you know that the only part of you shallow existence that has any worth is your fat pancake tits?

Feminist cry about
>muh sexual objects
And still keep making this kind of arguments. Its like stupid people that find a book of arguments and then never thinking about what they are spouting out.

I don't think a woman centric star wars is bad at all, i just think the new movies are soulless somehow. Even the shitty prequels somehow didn't have this problem

>I don't think a woman centric star wars is bad at all,
shut the fuck up faggot, you're part of the problem.

Not me! I want Daisy! She sings too!

> I don't think a woman centric star wars is bad at all, i just think the new movies are soulless somehow. Even the shitty prequels somehow didn't have this problem

This often happens when a franchise moves beyond its original author. The new post ROTJ movies are obviously fan fiction that have nothing to do with Lucas, or the creative intentions of a single individual, rather they are the product of a corporate committee determined to make profits off of the goyim, I mean fans.

This. They now focus on how to be appealing to a target group that is as big as possible instead of telling their story in a love it or leave it way.

Isn't that user entitled to their own opinion?

no brainwashed youngfags need to be deprogrammed