Will there ever be a time when people get tired of all the leftycuck agenda in hollywood and start rejecting it?

will there ever be a time when people get tired of all the leftycuck agenda in hollywood and start rejecting it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/01/09/jack-ma-jobs-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yawn.
Great thread guy

It's not an agenda if it's true.

In any given time and place, 80-90% of the people will always do and believe whatever the authorities tell them to. In this day and age the prominent authority is the media. Until the media itself can be wrested away from (((them))), our position will remain a minority.

No, because education wins eventually.

The left will win.

Lastly, seeing black people as human beings isnt being a cuck mate.

DUDE IM RACIST AGAINST A RACE IVE NEVER ACTUALLY MET LMAOO

WE

>nigger are lazy

nigger here, he's not wrong

WUZ

No. White people are so last century.

>nigger here

prove it

>the left will eventually win meme

yeah you said that when clinton was running and it didn't happen friendo

No, and it's because of you.

uhhhh cuckkk uhhhhh

I'm white and I'm okay with this so long as it's the rednecks and christfags that die off. They're literally Muslim-tier fanatics except with a Southern Drawl and Jesus.

>Blacks only have more in the younger demographic because they die young.
Kek.

what if white people are totally wiped out due to cuckery, what will tv be about then?

Spanish TV novelas

fucking kill yourself you race traitor

100% right!

and what kind of jewcuck agenda will they push in that?

Brush your teeth, Cletus

you'd think the white conservatives would be pushing free contraceptives, sex ed, and abortions so non-whites don't literally fuck whites out of existence but they're actually doing the opposite

Why would it be them? They're the ones actually breeding, its young liberals who clap and cheer when their favorite comedian says never having kids is the right path.

>2050
>America is 99.8% black/beaner nation
>switch on the TV
what do you see?

>filename

considering how much drump is fucking up and going back on his promises...

swings and roundabouts. the pendulum eventually swings both ways

This

let's see
>obamacare
he would have repealed if it wasn't from all the poorfags from flyover states chimping out
>strict immigration and vetting
happening
>securing borders
happening
>job creation
he is outright threatening companies to make jobs, happening
>wall
the only one that hasn't happened, i think it will be there by the end of his term

what promises is he going back on then

reuters.com/article/amp/idUKTRE7704OR20110801

I'll have you know, dear chap
*sips tea*
I say
*patiently waits in line*
That according to data
*dodges dentist*
Wait a second, there's a good fellow
*apologises unnecessarily*
I think you'll find
*colonises country*
I say don't rush off
*torpedos EU*
That it was in fact WE who wuz kanglos and sheet, dear boy.

Of course. It's already happening. The last time it happened was in the late 70's.

These things swing like a pendulum. Lefties are on their way out.

shhh, dems don't like facts

Playboy: For many years, American letters seemed dominated by Southern writers, but, as you have said, “during the last ten years the large percentage of the more talented American writers are urban Jewish intellectuals.” How do you feel about this shift in ethnic, geographic and literary emphasis?

>Capote: Well, it has brought about the rise of what I call the Jewish Mafia in American letters. This is a clique of New York-oriented writers and critics who control much of the literary scene through the influence of the quarterlies and intellectual magazines. All these publications are Jewish-dominated and this particular coterie employs them to make or break writers by advancing or withholding attention. I don’t think there’s any conscious, sinister conspiracy on their part–just adetermination to see that members of their particular clique rise to the top. Bernard Malamud and Saul Bellow and Philip Roth and Isaac Bashevis Singer and Norman Mailer are all fine writers, but they’re not the only writers in the country, as the Jewish literary Mafia would have us believe. I could give you a list of excellent writers, such as John Knowles and Vance Bourjaily and James Purdy and Donald Windham and Reynolds Price and James Leo Herlihy and Calder Willingham and John Hawkes and William Goyen; the odds are you haven’t heard of most of them, for the simple reason that the Jewish Mafia has systematically frozen them out of the literary scene.

Replace literature with cinema

dear god

>obamacare

lamo, the GOP controls all three branches of government and still can't repeal Obamacare

>what promises is he going back on then
>President Donald Trump has reversed himself on at least six major issues this week, pulling back on long-held promises supported by his base.
>Four of these reversals alone came in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Wednesday:
>Trump said the Chinese are “not currency manipulators.” Just last week, he said they were “world champions” of currency manipulation, and he pledged throughout his campaign to label China a currency manipulator on his first day in office. He tweeted in 2012 that President Barack Obama’s failure to call China a currency manipulator “helped China steal even more jobs and money from us.”
>Trump said, “I do like a low interest-rate policy.” During his campaign, he excoriated the Federal Reserve for keeping rates low, and said in 2011 that the policy would lead to hyperinflation.
>Trump said he was open to the idea of reappointing Janet Yellen to head the Federal Reserve. On the campaign trail, he said he would “most likely” replace her. “I like her, I respect her,” Trump told the Journal at the time.
>Trump said he supported the Export-Import Bank, noting that small companies are “really helped” by the institution. During the campaign, he said the bank was unnecessary.

This is going to take a while since there's so, so, so many things he's gone back on.

Dems just parrot what they hear from the MSM. They have no idea what's actually happening. They are puppets in every sense of the word

remember when he said we wouldn't bomb syria?

good times

good times

Based Capote

Remember that tax overhaul he promised? Because he fucking doesn't.

>China
he stopped attacking them because jack ma and others agreed to invest in the rust belt

Do you have a link? Only news I can find on Chinese investment is an old article about buying some hotels.

I'm just glad Kushner pushed out Bannon and his altright bullshit.

me neither, best i could find was this

>fortune.com/2017/01/09/jack-ma-jobs-trump/

start your own BLACKED thread, cuck

lmao so trump got conned into believing alibaba would create jobs in midwest? really? is he retarded or just doesn't know what alibaba is?

>john ma only runs a online shopfront and thats it