ITT: Perfect casting

ITT: Perfect casting

Anthony hopkins as hannibal lecter

He should have lost some weight for that role. I always imagined the Joker to gaunt and lanky.

>when that fag with the glasses said that Brian Cox was a better Lecter

he was good. but the voice a little goofy

movie was full blown shit however

nah

sup reddit

Jim Carrey is basically the Riddler in real life.

RDJ as Tony Stark in MCU
Ian McKellen as Gandalf in MOTR
Alan Rickman as Snape in HP
Jeremy Irons as Scar in Lion King
Peter Stormare as Satan in Constantine
Tilda Swinton as Gabriel in Constantine
Mickey Rourke as Marv in Sin City
Chris Tucker as Ruby Rod in The Fifth Element

Also, Huge Assman as Wolverine.

This whole movie had a God-tier cast.

>Best Jesus
>Best Pontius Pilate
>Best Satan
>Best Peter
>Best Judas
>Best Caiphus

Best Jesus/Jesus series coming through

Remember this fiasco?

I'm sure it was intentional

double for this

fuck off

its right and you know it

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

literally fucking perfect

Say what you will about his acting ability, Keanu fit the role perfectly.

Dubs for truth.

Also pic related such an awesome Bruce Wayne that even his eyebrows look like the Bat symbol.

It's so weird, Keaton played it so straight faced even when he believed at the time he was a comedian. EVEN THOUGH his batman has some of the funniest jokes of the entire series... he was completely serious.

>Yeshua
>not a sandnigger
>millennia ago in sandniggerland
>clean eyebrows, clean shave, 21st century beard

Burton's Batman is a terrible adaptation and Keaton's character came off as clumsy and desperate for pussy.

Begone, Australian Satan!

The music lives on. Prince & Elfman, who would have guessed?

You'd still fuck him

Forgot image

They are both perfectly casted.

Vicky Vale would have made any man that desperate. KB was fucking beautiful in this movie

Nothing can block my disdain for one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

n-not an argument

It's the best adaptation to date. Burton achieved in one movie what Nolan failed to do with an entire trilogy.

You're know using the intros over and over again? The intros are pasta? 0/10

I'm hope this is bait and you aren't really this autistic

>worst adaptation
>best movies
makes you wonder how shit the source material is

based

>It's the best adaptation to date
>not Batman Forever and Batman & Robin
someone get this hothead out of here
Burton Batman had great music and Gotham though

He really is that autistic he just replied to himself "based"

Silk Specter or Ozymandias were ok, but the rest were perfect

as a guy that had no idea what was going on ever until right at the very end yeah he did good having a dumbfounded expression for 2.75 movies

ozymandias should've been some norwegian god type of person
maybe a skaarsgard
that guy just looked like a manlet, ozy should've been buffer than owlman

Hannibal wasn't a difficult character to play, though. You just had to be creepy. It's like saying Arnold play the Terminator perfectly. I mean, he did the role well, but it didn't exactly required incredible acting.

Give the average Sup Forums user hannibal lector dialogue and instructions to act creepy, and they could probably play a character as creepy as what Hopkins pulled off

I didn't know Seth Green played Rust Cohle

He should have played the Riddler in a Nolan Batman

Beast is such a lazy character. It's the Hulk but blue. Even his human persona is the same

WHY YOU BEING HANNIBAL LECTER BRO

>Almost destroy iconic series
>Good

I'm hope this is bait and you aren't really this new

>has 2 of the best movies
>is the best actor to portray him
>blaming dalton for the shit Eon made moore do
>implying DAD didnt put bond at his lowest point so bad that not even money could hide how shit it was

>average user in charge of delivering dialogue, acting sinister creepy rather than cringe/disgusting creepy, and appearing /fa/, educated, and cultured
kek, Satan.

>character is called Hannibal
>is a cannibal

B R A V O

>filename/10
kek

> It's the Hulk but blue

Nigga what?

>It's the Hulk but blue.
Not at all dude. He's more like a super acrobat/scientist combo.

I hope I am bate and newfags can autistic me

Why does /lit/ keep spamming this fucking pasta at us?

Fuck off, nerds.

delete this horrendous post

Just look at this psychopathic smile. His bulging eyes were amazing as well.

I think pretty much everyone in Breaking Bad was cast perfectly

Especially Gus. He voice was so darkly intelligent

>Calm, intellectual scientist when in normal human mode
>Don't make him angry or else he turns into a super strong angry monster
Geez, where are these comparisons to hulk coming from?

The Hulk doesn't keep Bruce Banner's personality, Beast does. Even then, Bruce and Hank have two completely different personalities. The only similarity is that they're both scientists (which is like 90% of superheroes).

goblin and ryuk in the upcoming death note movie
He was barely recognisable in nightcrawler I dunno if that counts as good casting or not

ALL of Speed Racer

This.

Skillinger?

All spot on tbqh

Hello numale! Jesus was incredibly white looking in features. Stop trying to dude everyone is a smelling looking arab over there lmao on me