Translate

translate

>I have no response because I'm an idiot so I'll make fun of you

Might have meant "what work you have for us to see"

Meaning basically "My acting career is more successful than yours"

Wow, so she doesn't just play a stereotype, she is one.

WE WUZ KANGS N KWEENS N SHEIT!

It means she has no actual argument against the fact that the only way her character could have been more stereotypical was if she had an afro and a bucket of fried chicken.

I felt bad for her because I assumed it was the writers; this proves it was not.

"What work you GOT for us to see, g is right next to h on the keyboard..

who cares about spelling on the tweety machine when you're a co-lead in a ghostbuster movie.. Ain't nobody got time for dat..

>random white liberal spergs out at nigress actress because MUH STEREOTYPES
>nigress ridicules white liberal for being a random nobody with no achievements

whats the point of posting this here?

I allways thought, that "stars" got their people to write their shit on social media. On the other hand, i dont have facebook, neither Twitter.

Germany...what happened to you?

Jesus is that english?

>sells out race constantly on SNL for jewbucks
>sells out race in a movie
Tommy Sotomayor was right...

,m,m,m,m,mdamn!;!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!
SheSm L Ike FuckED In ThE GHeAD Or SoMETHiuUUUUUUUUUUUng,mmmmmmmmm Cant Tell,,m,,,,,,,,,'99'']]] harD Toyt RELl,,,,,
!!!!!!!!
,leEEe

I don't know, I can read it pretty easily myself.
This is normal for Americans, and we're not ALL fucked in the head.

>ooga booga fuck u white dog

i just dont get why this warrants a thread
a random libtard and an ugly nigress get into an argument about liberal retardation. whats the point of posting it here?

well then call up SS officer Merkel and tell her about it

Dont insult our SS.

Im am a stand up comedian

kek

It does make me sad though, game devs used to be open to player criticism and would adjust accordingly, now any entertainer just insults anyone who doesn't like their product.

This will be used to try to get more people to see Ghostbusters.

Look at her picking on an undocumented dreamer.

It also feels like someone told her to use that comic book line.

U sum finna get dat finna wuz sheeeeit white boi finna knowmasayn

Shes boon-blasted because that movie she was conscripted for isn't doing too well, and her future career as an 'actor' is sinking with it.

It's okay though, she'll continue to get affirmative action jobs in the industry from virtue signaling kikes and other such faggots trying to prove how not-racist they are.

I mean, she's a fat ugly black woman with a tiny mind and a bad temper, she's got a lot going for her in the oppression olympics game.

holy fuck, my sides.

>no one has photshopped that into a giant glowing dildo yet

>I hope your future work is better

*proceeds to make fun of him.*

kek

Her twitter feed is a goldmine.

The people who use twitter in any serious capacity are fucking morons, but I'm glad it exists for the sole purpose of watching celebrities make asses of themselves.

Very nice.

Her inability to use Twitter is incomprehensible. WHY would you respond to trolls in this matter? She's literally giving them the reaction they want.

>blacks calling police welfare queens

Either shes bored or playing the victim card for publicity. She needs it cause her career has about 2 weeks left in it

I almost wish the police would do a nationwide strike for a week or so. The results would definitely keep these guys too busy to be wasting time on twitter.

That's because those are the assholes that would be robbing us.

I'd rather them actually actively kill blacks for a week just to show the niggers what it would be like if they were TRYING to murder them en mass.
Irony is beyond the realm of most monkey minds.

Well most of us have been fucking around on the internet for a good 50% of our lives, we've had a lot of experience dealing with various types of shitposters over the years. It's like an experienced guitarist watching an amateur, the amateur is unaware of all the mistakes they're making while they're obvious to the one who's been doing it for years.

She thinks she's exposing racists for the greater good. She and her groupies think they're really sticking it to these people by saying these things, when the people insulting her have utter contempt for Leslie and her followers. They couldn't give any less of a shit about them trying to use these weak shaming tactics by bringing up their family members. Spending so much time on the internet makes you immune to this sort of thing.

Even without the typo, you have to give her the credit for actually telling a pretty funny joke.

>she's a communications major

Why would you have to photoshop a giant glowing dildo to look like one?

We all know that was essentially an honorary degree. She got it for being a black woman who showed up to class a few times, the professor wouldn't want to be a racist or anything.