"How do you have Luke's lightsaber"?

>"How do you have Luke's lightsaber"?
>"That is a question for another time"
Fuck you bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qLXcl5uCK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was a plot hole in the middle of Bespin that led to her basement.

Let's leave that aside for now.

It's probably going to be a spinoff trilogy. The quest for the saber bla bla etc etc. Money money moneeeey

dumb orange yoda

Is it true that her acting/motion capture was so terrible that she's basically been cut out of the trilogy

>No appearance until the final scene of the movie, no dialogue
>Narrates the teaser trailer

>Get 3 of the OT cast back onscreen
>Dont have 1 final scene all together
>Kill off Han, Carrie dies

Fuck JJ and fuck nu-Star Wars

No joke. JJ said he wants to make a prequel to TFA. That would be cool. Wonder if he still wants to make it

i don't know about that but i do remember hearing abrams trimmed the kanata scenes in TFA due to pacing/time

it's weird though, if her motion capture stuff was so bad, you could easily do it like a computer animated film (which kanata is anyway) to fix any physical stuff, her voice over sounded fine so i don't entirely buy the excuse that her acting was bad since really they could fix anything that is cgi and just have her deliver VO

Even Mark Hamill hates the movie and he asked JJ to include all 3 of them in a scene but JJ said no.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qLXcl5uCK0

>Let's have a Yoda character
>OK
>but get this--GENDERFLIPPED
>no way! You're so creative! So progressive! So brave!
>and not green, but ORANGE
>I'll get the design artists on it right away!
>we'll have "Yoma" voiced by some ethnic minority actress or other to score diversity points without having to actually show another ugly brown face on screen, but not Asian because Yoda was kind of racist now that you think about it, wasn't he, being like a Chibesr Kung fu master or whatever?
>brilliant! But how do we get the audience to actually like and care about this "new" character?
>we'll just have the characters the audience already likes and cares about say that they themselves suddenly like and care about Yoma, and those positive feelings will somehow rub off. Allso we'll throw in a few callback quips to the originals to distract the stupid goyim so they don't actually think about it
>aren't you worried that killing her off after only one scene will have no emotional impact on the audience?
>no of course not! She's basically Yoda so they'll feel like Yoda is dying again
>you're a genius!
>I know!

There is a deleted scene where she fights stormtroopers but JJ cut that out

What would having a scene with all 3 leads together accomplish? It would just somehow make that film even more nostalgia bait

>Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi

>>"
Faggot

Yeah, she uses the force. It was weird

>hire nigger whore to do the voice cause diversity
>one of the worst voice over imaginable

She is a REALLY beautiful actor and she would have been great to play some other character who is a friend of Han instead of the horrid CGI character they made her hide behind.

Also, notice how Maz says "HAAAAN SOLO!" out loud when he enters. What kind of fucking idiot calls their friend's name out loud in a bar when he is a wanted smuggler?

This movie is beyond terrible written. I still cant believe RLM prefer TFA over Rogue One when Rogue One (even tho having its boring moments) has by far so much better written characters. Also the Empire are not cut out wooden Hollywood nazis like they are in TFA.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAN SOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOO

So much cringe. Not the actress but the fucking CGI

How much more of a hack can JJ be?

>Says this will have more practicals than the prequels
>ends up the phantom menace had way more practicals

The only thing I want JJ to direct is his own fucking video suicide note. Jesus fuck this dude.

RLM was paid off by Disney for TFA but not the other one.

Did this bitch die? I don't remember any of TFA, because it was so shitty sjw garbage..

Yeah, what a missed opportunity. I don't see that point raised as often as it should.

>RLM was paid off by Disney for TFA
Sauce

>This movie is beyond terrible written. I still cant believe RLM prefer TFA over Rogue One when Rogue One (even tho having its boring moments) has by far so much better written characters. Also the Empire are not cut out wooden Hollywood nazis like they are in TFA.
After all the shit they talked about the prequels and TFA being such obvious OT-autist bait they literally couldn't say anything bad about it without exposing themselves as the retarded retarded hypocrites they are.

No. Star Wars died.

they already had a female Yoda in TPM

Source: basic reasoning abilities

Nah Han Solo just left her at the wreckage of her palace...

Most of TFA complaints are about Ray being great at everything. Instead being about this little shit.
thanks, Drumf.

>Star Wars is the best it's been since the OT
>"died"

I don't think so, Tim

And guess what.. they decide to shit on rogue one instead and call that a fan made movie when apart from vader it doesnt have a star wars feel at all

>reminder that was the original young Yoda puppet before they realized how weird it looked so they made an even worse puppet

i agree with you that lupe could have/should have had a better role/same role without cgi, but the 'haan solooo' thing, you have to remember that solo tells rey and finn that she's a good friend, ie someone he can trust, and since it's her place, i'm sure she knows that if solo shows up, no one there can do shit about it. obviously plants can inform people outside (and that's what happened) but everyone else didn't give a shit because he's protected by her there. not to mention he was a 'famous smuggler/rebellion general' according to rey/finn.

I suspect they were taking the frustrations they had but couldn't say about TFA and taking it out on RO, kek.

imo it was weird because he was only like 30 years younger in the prequels, and he was already like 700+ years old, if he would ever had to have had hair, it would've been in his 100s-200s probs.

Is the original puppet still around? Any reason they couldn't pull it out of storage and dust it off?

When you're a 900 year old green turd what differences does a couple decades make?

>mind focused on profit

The latex had probably shrunk and crumbled up, I think they restored Chewbacca's mask in III

Yeah their lines about AT ATs etc belonged in TFA review

TFA makes a good first impression but sours a bit in retrospect.

RO does the same but even moreso.

The half in the bag for TFA seemed like they just cranked it out right after the movie's opening night, so they were probably in a very different mindset than the Rogue One one. Rogue One was also an amazingly pointless film that mostly just felt like a sad reminder there's going to be a star wars film every year for decades, which probably made them more critical than normal

This, people forget how we were all on a nostalgia high for like a month after TFA before the criticism came in, A bit like The Phantom Menace really

Wrong. To this day TPM is far better than TFA

>I think they restored Chewbacca's mask in III
kill yourself you faggot fucking retard

it was wrong right from the start, the opening fanfare sounded weak as a fuck and it was all down hill from there.

They'll likely explain it in Episode VIII.

Regardless, it was criticized

You ok there buddy?

no, I hope you get cancer you retarded fuck.

>actually supporting Meme Letter Shitia

18+. Seek sunlight.

Its pretty obvious that they're Disney shills, have been from the start. Their reviews on the Prequels lowered stock for an eventual Disney buyout. All of their ideas, including no new storyline and no new aesthetics for Star Wars movies made it into the Sequel Trilogy.

>b-but its just some youtube show!

Yet watched by millions. I actually work in advertising and every milk and cranny is looked for as an opportunity to shill. The whole CTR meme isn't a meme, but very much real, and that was 'just' a political party. Imagine what kind of manpower a giant multinational corporation like Disney have.

Rogue one had no character development and the only good characters were supporting ones that get killed off relatively early.

Jyn and Cassian are literally trash tier boring characters.

Chirrut Îmwe, Baze Malbus, and K-2SO are the only thing that make the movie interesting outside of the Galen Erso/Orson Krennic dialogue.

>They'll likely explain it in Episode VIII.
They're not going to explain anything.

I think they must have decided to just not develop the characters is because they were like "oh well they all die in the end and it will be tied up in a neat little package". God that movie was garbage

Are there any tells we should look out for? We all know Disney shits this place up every year in the run up to new SW releases

>Are there any tells we should look out for
people should looking out for you reddit, you drag your dirty ass on 4chans carpet everyday newfag

I don't like the idea, but I get his reasoning.

Finn and Rey didn't really know Han. Only relevant person there was Chewie and he didn't even get the fucking hug.

luke should never had been in hiding to begin with, han should never gone back to being a smuggler again, jj is a cocking sucking faggot retard

don't worry they'll resurrect han somehow

What's with the random hostility?

Only a bit of Luke is needed. Han and Leia leaving is the best thing that happened to those movies.
The next ones will be goat.

This right here pham

Simple. Americans. Need I say more

Sure. There's a lot of telling signs, aside from praising TFA. A Disney shill will shit on ANYTHING if it furthers the viewpoint of the ST actually being good. They'll shit on Rogue One and say it wasn't as good, or even that 'it was worse'. And why not? There is no investment in Rogue One. It was a one-shot, you won't see Jyn Erso, Krennic, etc in anything else except maybe as cameos. Meanwhile the Sequel Trilogy is a long-term project. Can you imagine if it flops? That's 90% of Disney's Star Wars buyout investment down the drain.

Another telling sign is when they point to Luuuke Skywalker as to make a 'point' on that the old EU was bad, because once again if there's any sign of anything good from the old EU being displayed, then oh shit, it threatens Disney's investment in the Sequels. And no I'm not saying that the old EU was amazing, I'm just saying that Disney shills don't know much about Star Wars pre-2014 so they will throw around the usual memes instead of making actual criticism.

it's not random, you're retarded comments warrant it, if you don't know about something just shut the fuck up user.

>Rey revealed to be Darth plagious and she resurrects Han

did she die after the attack to her house how come they didnt mentioned again

she's too black. dark skin, clear african featured black women can be
1) raped suffering slaves
2) lesbian single moms struggling against racism/patriarchy

can't have white women feel too threatened

It was because they revealed the payoff IN the TFA review as a "joke" and were subsequently cut off the Disney money train as punishment

Im not saying that youre taking Sup Forums too seriously, Im just saying that you may need a break.

The Luuuke thing was mocked even before the buyout, dumbass.
The people parroting it as an excuse to shit on the EU didn't know it was a joke then, and they don't know now.
People that do know their EU will automatically target Traviss and the Suncrusher as evidence for it being shit.

Star Wars was barely talked about beyond Plinkett memes before the buyout, 18+ kiddo.

>>Dont have 1 final scene all together

You should be a screenwriter user.

>After all these years, and all these wacky Star Wars© we're still friends after all. I hope none of us gets murdered by their son ;)

For the very small chance this isn't bait, there aren't enough smug anime girls in the world for this post.

Traviss' Republic Commando novels were good though, it was her Halo books and post-VI books that were shit. RC series still had a better written story and more likeable characters than anything created so far in the nu-EU.

The EU is just generally better than Disney Wars because the EU had the time and freedom to explore many themes. Padded with a fair bit of shit, but it's best stuff was miles better than anything Disney will ever come up with. But retards will write it off because it wasn't on the "big screen," they don't know how to read desu.

The Good and bad EU were caused by the same core issue; the incredibly low barriers to entry.

It meant that you could have stories that were more out there than you'd expect from traditional Star Wars, such as the kotor comics or Kyle Katarn, because there was no suit railroading them into particular stories.
However, it also led to things like authors having no checks on them, leading to things like the multiple Death Star plans being stolen backstories, and the Mandalorian wank that lives in infamy.
The reason that last one got so bad was because Traviss genuinely believed that what she thought of as Star Wars was the be all end all, because nobody had ever told her no.

Or maybe they just disagreed with your opinion. I bet it happens all the time.

>Rogue One (even tho having its boring moments) has by far so much better written characters.
How are they better written? They're hardly characters at all. I don't understand how anyone can watch that movie and pretend it had compelling characters.

I HATE JJ, KENNEDY, AND DISNEY!

Only characters TFA had were MaRey Sue, Comedic Nigger, Gay Pilot and OT characters.

Rogue One isn't very good but TFA is very much worse than it.

>She is a REALLY beautiful actor and she would have been great to play some other character who is a friend of Han instead of the horrid CGI character they made her hide behind

Man, I thought the same fucking thing. When I heard she was first cast, I was hoping she'd be an a more important role and I didn't thinkg she'd be some stupid fucking cgi shit.

It's probably like said

>MaRey Sue
How pissed is RLM that Max fucking Landis managed to have the lasting impact on how TFA is perceived

That whole sentence doesn't make any sense. Also it's your perception, not the general audience. You need to work on that. Lithium helps.

You don't make any sense, Mike.

Lmao.

Seek sunlight, Stoklasa.

Oh boy, he sure is emotionally invested in a star wars movie. A movie that sucked, by the way.

Your skills are weak, old man.

Based

Pol here - i think shes hot and would rather have her than gender fluid yoda

A tree, I tell ya, it's a tree, a friggen tree. girls are good, boys are bad, sugar dog tails and puppy snails, or whatever the hell the nursery rhymes says. Yes, it's that bad.

Mark knew it was shit, Mark called it shit, Mark wanted the three of them on film, now we'll never see the three of them together ever again. I hate, JJ, the rat and that old dyke, Kennedy.

>It would just somehow make that film even more nostalgia bait

It already is. May as well do the nostalgia right.

Never thought of it this way but you do have a point. I guess fan service only goes so far.

>Mark knew it was shit, Mark called it shit, Mark wanted the three of them on film
this is why actors act and directors direct.

>she's an acquired taste
>dont stare... at any of it
why the FUCK DID HAN warn them when in reality maz is a total sweetheart

>muh RLM

Who gives a fuck about the opinions of a bunch literally who manchildren?

And yet, J.J. can't create for shit, and isn't even in the ballpark creatively, as say, Damian Lindolf is, and even Damian sucks almost always because his ideas is worth more salt that his final product. Mark's read it all, and acted in works of art o which J.J. can't even imagine himself being capable of even if a muse was feeding him the ambrosia of the gods from her baby maker, and another throating him with ambrosia, and another tonguing his butt with ambrosia and one was telescopically inserting the very ambrosia of creativity into his urethra while giving him a blow job.
Ever saw Super 8? Yeah, I loved Super 8 if for nothing else, the black guy was in actually the vassal of the creature and the only black guy to die, beside the one who was crushed horribly, was eviscerated as badly as the white bad guy was. But Yeah, Super 8 is a great film. So great in fact that people are not altogether sure why it's not re-watchable or why it's not a family classic like, ET or Close Encounters or the edgier family watch, Jurassic Park. You see, J.J. isn't even an Idea man, he's a piss poor copy cat. It's why a part of your brain looks at Super 8 and marvels because it's a beautifully shot technical film, as The Shit Awakens was, but, there's a part of you that isn't buds with it, as say, Jurassic Park, or ET, or Close Encounters. I know why you're not gelling with it, but do you know why you're not gelling with it?

Nice wall of text, Prequelfag. I have no idea why you "people" have the reputation of being immature tryhards.

This whole movie was retardedly coincidental.
The two male characters just so happen to land on the exact same planet as the other main character. The millenium falcon just happens to be on this same planet. The moment they take off on the Falcon, they just so fucking happen to run into it's previous owner. Then they go to a fucking canteen in the middle of fucking nowhere and just so happen to find Luke's lightsaber.
Fucking J.J. Abrams is the biggest hack to ever have hacked.

Exactly, try to defend that movie without using them as a scapegoats, child.