My sociology professor stumped Trump today

She said that if Trump is elected, the first thing he will do is go down to Wall Street and say "What is your bidding, my masters?"

No one in the class had a response. One of those corporate mocha mistake quadroons (overweight) agreed with the professor and thanked her for taking a stance against neo-fascio-colonialism. I don't think that's a real term

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipositivism
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sociology is jewpilled. All it does is promote racemixing.

it's a sociology professor. of course they're gonna be against trump.

Trump isn't plugged into Wall Street like a lot of Hillary's benefactors are, he is a long-time real estate developer, a bit of a wild card entrepreneur, and has more recently made some good money in reality TV. Your "professor" is a bozo.

There is nothing wrong with sociology. It uses scientific method.

wow professor directly stumped Trump and used a witty pop culture star wars reference to do so. I am 100% shill for hill now

Op I bet Youre one if those "qualitative research is best research" faggots. Quantitative is master race.

>tfw I pretended to be blue pilled as fuck all throughout my undergrad, my masters, and soon to be my PhD
I am the king of hiding my power level.

This guy knows his stuff.

So the worst case scenario
> he will went full hillary
?

> No one in the class had a response.
No wonder. Modern education is basically helplessness and mental handicap inducement. Gives no useful knowledge whatsoever.

Can you cook good? Can you plan a home? Can you plan finances? Can you fix a roof? Can you rule a group of people for mutual profit?

Edukiketion is worthless.

>A grown woman saying this and actually thinking its clever
>shes a college level teacher

>there's no such thing as race
>growing understanding of the human genome, and certain genes that only exist in certain groups of people, or at the very least, are more prominent in certain groups of people (e.g., soapy/metallic taste of cilantro)

I know this is bait, and this whole thread probably is, but damn

Halfway through masters. Having a difficult time hiding it. Think Zimbardo's Stanford prison experiment dindu nuffin wrong.

>She said that if Trump is elected, the first thing he will do is go down to Wall Street and say "What is your bidding, my masters?"

Mfw your professor is psychic
Mfw when your professor can see the future
Mfw your professor isn't a billionaire because she is psychic

>No one in the class had a response.
Nobody asked for proof?
>1 Post by this ID
sorry, almost took this thread seriously
sage

wow, so a bunch of freshman kids half her age and afraid of getting an F for saying the wrong thing in class have no response.

how smug she must be in her protected pussy pond

Funny the first thing Hillary will do is go down to mexico and tell the cartels "hello masters come on in."

Sociology is a product of the white man's fascination with the animal races. One of my soc professors was fascinated by the fact that tribal Asians exchanged gifts with each other.

Odds are he'll say "So how much do you want to keep making money?"

>>growing understanding of the human genome, and certain genes that only exist in certain groups of people, or at the very least, are more prominent in certain groups of people (e.g., soapy/metallic taste of cilantro)

omg, tell me more. am i a nigger?!

why were you too much of a pussy to put the professor in his place? school is for learning, not a podium for some liberal fucktard's propaganda regurgitation

>"What is your bidding, my masters?"

IT'S A DISASTER, SKYWALKER WE'RE AFTER

Go ask your proffessor if she can predict next lottery winning numbers if he is so fluent in future telling and let her drown in assumptions.

>races dont exist.only human race
>white people need to respect black people because if institutional racism

Literally half my sociology prof. Were thus exact woman. The other half were cucked men or fuckbois who got tons of college spoon.

>he will do
>thanked her
So is your sociology a he or a she? Or both? Or neither?

well if you arent an emotionally void liberal child you already know that that isnt the case.

I think like literally 3 bankers donated to him or something. They loathe him

>letting a libcuck prof cuck you near the end of the quarter/simester by failing you, before you can leave the class with minimal financial loss and getting black balled by the other liberal lunacy profs

Wildly moodswinging transgender is the best bet.

>people believe this

Must quit her lessons anyway. Nothing of value lost.

That's anthropology you nigger. Sociology is looking at a long list of numbers why certain races are superior, throwing those in the trash and coming up with reasons why it must be wrong.

Obama does the same thing though. Clinton will do that as well.

>be OEF veteran
>use GI bill
>start classes in summer
>sociology
>first day professor asks class to raise their hands if they believe their choices are responsible for them being in the class
>I am the only person raising my hand
>"you sir, why do you believe you are here?"
>"I served my country, I earned my GI bill, I registered for this class, I drove to school this morning."
>mental gymnastics determines I am in his class because I am a privileged white male
>fucking what?

Everyone warned me college would be retarded.

my wife is a sociology major and as far as i know its the study of human behavior.

Why are litterally all sociology professors fat femminist dykes? (or beta numale cucks)

It's legit the problem is it gets subverted by academia Jews.

This. It's literally a cancer. When people say "science proves..." in regards to some Left-wing trollop, they're actually citing sociology BS. Sociology of course has about as much "science" behind it as psychology.

There is literally nothing wrong with the unscientific method.

Why didn't you correct your instructor by informing them of Hillary Clinton's extensive ties to the financial industry elite?

>It uses scientific method.
No it doesn't. Everything is subjective. Science is not subjective.

top kek

dunno if the jews have alot to do with this.

mby its just the fact the the bulk of adults in the 1st world were spoiled brats,

and not they cant have anyone disagree with them on certain topics

i usually do the math in her research and iv redpilled her about certain things until the point that she realized how vague her field of research is

WHAT IF HE COULD BE TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE???

The problem is that they're so far up their own asses that they believe they are following the scientific method.
There are more issues with their "method" than I can put into a single post.

One of the biggest issues is that all of their hypothesis stand on the back of their predetermined ideology, and that the operational definitions for variables they test in their experiments are too abstract to properly measure. It all leaves too much room for their biases too influence the conclusions they draw from their experimental data.

The term "Social Science" itself is a bit of a misnomer.

>Antipositivism (also known as interpretive or negativism) is the belief within social science that the social realm may not be subject to the same methods of investigation as the natural world; the social realm requires a different epistemology in which academics work beyond empiricism and the scientific method. Antipositivists hold that researchers need to be, first, aware that our concepts, ideas, and language shape how we think about the social world. Therefore, antipositivists focus on understanding the interpretative method employed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipositivism

the more you know

>The antipositivist tradition continued in the establishment of critical theory, particularly the work associated with the Frankfurt School of social research. Antipositivism would be further facilitated by rejections of 'scientism'; or science as ideology. Jürgen Habermas argues, in his On the Logic of the Social Sciences (1967), that "the positivist thesis of unified science, which assimilates all the sciences to a natural-scientific model, fails because of the intimate relationship between the social sciences and history, and the fact that they are based on a situation-specific understanding of meaning that can be explicated only hermeneutically ... access to a symbolically prestructured reality cannot be gained by observation alone

What made social scientists so fucking blue pilled? I really like the older theorists like Durkheim but sociology now is about conflict theory or qualitative interview of some fag as "evidence" . what happened to the bad ass positivist and anthropologists who defined the sub races of humans .

Pride. They study what people do so they believe that qualifies them to know how to fix problems. To an extent it does, but if they were capable of doing it then they wouldn't be teaching.

Unironic sociology major here
AMA

What are your teachers like?

the difference is hilary is doing that right now. She IS Goldman Sachs. Trump wants a higher tax on capital gains, Hilary does not.

Is anthropology more cucked than sociology?

First professor was Jewish from SolCal. Bought in conflict theory, but wasn't full-blown Marxist. Had a small business selling cooking oil and ran a non-profit clinic. Disliked Israel, but also disliked capitalism.
Other professor was a black guy who studied in Denmark for most of his career. Very focused on race relations, but conceded that black culture is cancerous. He romanticized the Harlem Renaissance and had a poster of black WWII soldiers in his office. It was his dream that blacks could rise above discrimination and earn their own keep.
Another was a male feminist pop culture expert
Then another was a big tittied 80s glam groupie who specialized in demography
Then I had a Japanese social-psychologist
But the topper was a transgender Jewish Marxist who advocates for the deconstruction of Whiteness and thinks the chemical castration of fucking white males is a good idea

So it's a mixed bag

How does it feel knowing that you're just watered down philosophy for students too stupid to grapple with metaphysics?

doesn't matter what he does when he is elected. The triggering itself will make america great again.

My sociology teacher was a full blown communist who believed in free will

Why would you teach a sociology class and think everyone was a victim of "the system" if they have free will

Why are you all so insufferably retarded

Feels good, man
>mfw I will never be an ivory tower faggot

IT'S A DISASTER!

SKYWALKER WILL HAFTA

Or

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo

Modern sociologists are notorious for holding positions that contradict one another.
If you can stomach it, just read any sociology quarterly. It's comedy fucking gold.
>district implements tougher expulsion on black students
>district sees a rise in test scores and fall in campus related crime
>school now qualifies for federal funding
>immediately forced to establish a racial quota as per funding requirements
>test scores fall, incident of crime rises
>cycle repeats
>CLEARLY THIS PROVES THAT INSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERICA'S HIGH SCHOOLS

She sure does like to make assumptions.

Interview with Hillary Clinton:
>why did you accept $675,000 from Goldman Sachs for a speech?
Her response (I swear to fucking god word for word)
>"Because that's what they offered"
She already sold her soul.

BTW, this isnt even an excerpt or taken out of context..
THAT WAS HER ENTIRE ANSWER

Psychology actually has science behind it. Pavlov is a great example.

But the real question is: How come my close friend had a bachelors in Sociology and is a conservative?

is this that Sup Forums candybar pasta or that leto joker pasta?

>sociology
>employment other than child services

LAFFIN
OUT
LOWD

Conservative is the new counter culture. He's hip

>My sociology professor
I got that far senpai.

I never found it hard to hide my power level. i just dont get involved in political discussions. Its that easy. I never feel the compulsion to spread my political ideology, or promote it with shit like T-shirts or hats. I might discuss it with friends and family, and then do my civic duty to vote, but not with fucking strangers in a classroom.

>While theorists insisted on the meaningful behavior as the causal basis of social change, researchers did not wait for a consensus that might end theoretical controversies about the meaning of meaning. After World War II, Paul F. Lazarsfeld (1901–1976) became the founding father of modern social research. Together with Marie Jahoda (1907–2001) and Hans Zeisel (1905–1992), he conducted the famous study The Unemployed of Marienthal (Jahoda, Lazarsfeld, and Zeisel [1933] 2002). The task of Lazarsfeld’s research group from the Wirtschaftspsychologische Arbeitsstelle Wien was to document the psychological effects of long-term unemployment. They used modern methods of data collection that allowed insights into the mechanisms between structural descriptions and subjective experiences that the affected persons themselves reported. The measurement of walking speed became famous as an indicator for individual coping. The group constructed types of attitudes, for example, the unbroken, the resigned, the apathetic, and the desperate. The answer to the by then much politically debated question about the social psychological consequences of unemployment was clearly the prevalence of apathy. Despite the qualitative and individual case study character, the group demonstrated that it is in principle possible to quantitatively measure complex social phenomena. In 1940, Lazarsfeld got a chair at Columbia University, New York City, where, in 1944, his Forschungsstelle became the Bureau of Applied Social Research.

Let's see if Sup Forums can spot what's wrong with this

Everything. Psychology and sociology both are absolute drivel. You can't box people in. Especially people who are far more intelligent than you.

>sanctimonious trip fag with no argument or substance
filtered ;^)

;)

>sociology
>liberal professor
>liberal arts major

user this exactly why you will be serving tendies at Wendy's for the rest of your life.

she just slandered him. thats not stumping him dumb ass. watch i can make a baseless statement to

hillary will push for more military involvement in the middle east and she will sell out christians in the baltics for the sake of keeping saudi arabia happy

oh wait thats a reality. allow me to try again. she will eat your babies

>80K salary telling people race is a social construct
>taking orders from stoned NEETS in the Drive-thru window

pick one

>It uses scientific method

Correlation and sample size.