Will reddi/tv/ ever recover?

Will reddi/tv/ ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/emma-roberts-michael-angarano-star-indie-rom-a-relationship-987459
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would only induce a massive shitstorm if it was that emma who looks like a frog

Rude

They're both ugly but their kids will be beautiful since mixed kids are the best.

It did the robertsfags are in denial
Kys

why is her mouth so fucking big?

Wasn't she abusive or something? It would be funny if she tried something funny and ended beaten up.

we all know best emma would never fuck a nigger

For the BBC
whitebois wouldn't know

She literally looks like a boy

desu i think abusive relationships are super hot. youre both assulting each other one second and then youre fighting the next. you want to kill one another and at the same time you would give your life for them.

Ok now why would you say something like that. You really hurt my feelings user.

Fucking hell im convinced Sup Forums is just a constant flood of newfags.

Best Emma? She's not even 2nd best.

She's Emma #1. All other Emma's are irrelevant.

Sup Forums has bad taste usually senpai

>even considering Watson
I'll just take your wrong opinion and place it here in the trash.

But imagine the mouths on those kids.

>he would take roberts over watson
Yea kys faggot

>he would take watson over roberts or stone
you're literally redd*t: the human being

Sorry I don't like literal who's that are related to julia roberts and look like a horse

>literal who
sorry i dont get the connection between fame and beauty. do you only think famous people are beautiful?
>looks like a horse
you mean an angel ? because she is aesthetically perfect

She looks like that one muppet from the muppet band.

She looks like a freak and a horse. Zero tits or ass.

At least she doesn't look like richard dawkins lmao

Physically Watson is above Roberts. Roberts looks like a wide-mouth horse witch. Personality wise, it's up for debate. Watson is very publicly smug, while Roberts is a bitch mostly in private. But if you have fantasies of getting beaten up by women, Roberts has a lot of appeal.

Why do people always say the bitch in private part? I already know about the hitting her bf thing. Is that it?

EMMA A THICC

Oh wow a meme from 2007 based on photoshop

THICC

I thought emma watson only liked to read books, I didn't realise she was the author of the infamous "the god delusion"!

I would give/do literally anything to be dominated by emma roberts

Wasn't it for a movie? She's been putting random #inarelationship on her insta for a while now.

Also the body language says a lot, black man wants to fuck white woman, white woman feels threatened and attempts to avoid all contact with black man.

she's so pretty

hollywoodreporter.com/news/emma-roberts-michael-angarano-star-indie-rom-a-relationship-987459

>The project is based on a short film with the same name that Sam Boyd also wrote and directed and starred Dakota Johnson.

>Scream Queens star Emma Roberts and The Knick’s Michael Angarano have wrapped starring turns in the romantic comedy In a Relationship.

>Dree Hemingway and The OA breakout Patrick Gibson also star in the indie, which Sam Boyd wrote and directed.

>The project is based on a short film with the same name that Boyd also wrote and helmed and which starred Dakota Johnson. It garnered more than 800,000 views after premiering on Vogue’s digital channel in 2015 and followed two couples who find themselves in opposite stages of love.

>Jay Ellis, Janet Montgomery, Greta Lee, Gayle Rankin, Sasha Spielberg, Andre Hyland, Domo Genesis, Luka Jones and Melora Walters round out the cast.

How will we ever compete?