What the fuck is wrong with Chris Evans?

What the fuck is wrong with Chris Evans?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1492/32/1492327307290.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HLkCGTSr0pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beta faggot white knighting over a legit whore that got a dose of reality

>its cowardly to hit someone that makes threats of violence and engages in violence if that person is a woman

He's a slut

He's a man, and real men know you never hit a women.
Trump supporters who have crawled out of Mommys basement don't understand this.

Lol Evans is a little bitch and would get his ass beat too.

It's marketing, OP. Gotta keep your name out there.

>guaranteed replies

the guy who punched the chick is an actual criminal. he would floor chriscuck without problems.

>being this misogynistic

>t. Pic related

>America is first world

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1492/32/1492327307290.jpg

Who are the actual criminals here?

>hit a women
Don't assume xer gender you fucking fascist. Even if xhe were female, are you saying women can't take a punch like a man? Fuck you sexist pig

>white knighting for someone who was throwing m80s at peoples faces

Caps naivete is adorable.

I mean it is in terms of its economy.
But the wealth disparity and number of people living in poverty and those who are just above that line make me believe it's a third world country.

It's not possible maintaining a first-world country when only 60% of the population are white.

I'm pretty sure he's more alpha than all of you losers combined

Chris pls

No he's a faggot. Renner is ten times the man he is and he completely ruined Renner's statement about sluts with that retarded overacted laugh.

Having big muscles doesn't make someone alpha.

I hope I run into Chris

Yes it does skeletor

Chad's regularly knock the shit out of nerds and virgins when they start acting up.

That's terrifying.

He's a one hit wonder actor who really needs to signal how great he is. He is in Hollywood, he needs to stand out.

*cuck

It really doesn't. Maybe you don't understand what alpha means. I guess that's it.

No no no, you don't hit a lady. You do hit a woman if she's a dirty disgusting whore and isn't a lady.

>wealth disparity
Why do delusional economic illiterates actually think this matters whatsoever.

If you took all the money from the 1% and gave it to everyone else, people wouldn't be better off, it would simple raise prices.

You leftists are gullible morons.

60% is generous. Half of America's states count hispanics as white.

Why do these kind of people always think funky hair colour and piercings are synonymous with their left leaning ideals?

Did they make it so, by adopting the look? Self fulfilling kinda thing?

I just can't get why every leftie/nu-male/gay/trans person always ends up with this kind of appearance

Clearly you've never been to /fit/

They're just really old teenagers.

because every functional person hates nazis

Any modification to your body is solely for attention. That's it.

>women are equal to men
>never fight a woman they are weaker than men

Which am I supposed to believe?

They're trying to form an identity - "find themselves". These people are inherently boring; they try to replace their lack of a personality with superfluous shit like colourful hair, piercings and tattoos.

>its ok to hit a person because they said mean things to me
let me guess, you are a nigger?

He's a sjw white knight, but because he's one of the 1% male population (in terms of money AND looks) he get away with it and fucks hundreds of horny women while being a massive beta irl.

I think I hate America.

>said mean things
Pretty sure she was tossing firecrackers into the crowd, retardo

>said mean things to me
>throwing M80s at peoples faces

Not really. I'm a /fit/izen. I train since 4 years, I'm heavy builded 6'2. Doesn't matter because outside of working out I have a low self confidence and I am a virgin because of it. So no, big muscles looks impressive and you need a lot of work, but it doesn't makes you Alpha society wise.

The internet was a mistake. All these people anonymously talking shit about a "celebrity," and the celebrity sticking his nose in something that's not his business.

>M80s
holy shit, why not just call them WMDs, they were those 50 cent shitty little poppers.

oh man you must be unbearable to be around

Chris is a cuck and all his fans are cucks too, nothing new here

Everytime I see a post from a "totally not a marxist retard" trying to appropriate "triggered" to use against basically anyone who doesn't vote Democrat I'm going to think of that picture.

>If you took all the money from the 1% and gave it to everyone else, people wouldn't be better off, it would simple raise prices.

You stupid fucking bootlickers always assume that when someone points out the societal problem of wealth inequality they just want handouts.

Trickle down economics has been proven to not work at all, and the rich dodge paying their fair share of taxes, and use other loopholes to aquire more wealth than is fair. This widens the gap between the rich and poor, and destroys the middle class

>white knighting for some filthy, hair ANTIFA whore.

But Skeletor is muscular as fuck.

Will he call for Tony's help if Nathan starts beating his ass?

If some asshole stands on the corner of the street tossing firecrackers at you, you can't punch him? Is this what the world is coming to?

>use government create wealth inequality
>blame capitalism
>blame the working class and middle class for not wanting you to steal their money and impose retarded regulations on their already miserable lives
Prepare to lose.

>tfw your name is Nathan

:3

Tony might have trouble spotting him in the crowd, so no.

>Tony can finally fight someone his own size

Wouldn't it be nice if Nathan contacted him and met up? What is Chris gonna do, punch a random guy? A celebrity can't get away with shit like that. Go it faggot

All the nathans in elementary school ate their boogers.
Fucking booger eater

Numale alert

some women deserve it though

>You stupid fucking bootlickers always assume that when someone points out the societal problem of wealth inequality they just want handouts.
Nope.
I'm just debunking your delusional idea that wealth/income inequality MATTERS or is a PROBLEM whatsoever.

I just proved it's not, it has nothing to do with people's living standards.

>Trickle down economics
LMAO
We don't have TDE, we NEVER did. The fact you even use the term TDE proves you know nothing about economics or economic history except from buzzwords on bill maher.

Kill yourself.

>fair share
There's another fucking buzzword.

>and destroys the middle class
I just proved it didn't. The super rich getting more money(most of this money is central bank phony money anyway) doesn't magically make everyone else poorer. The economy is not a zero sum game.
Where's your rebuttal? Oh wait you have none.

you lost your argument only with that filename

>tfw no nazi girl

Where do I find a right-wing girlfriend? Women come liberal by default it seems.

Who cares about the gender? That shit was assault.

You just convert them, retard. Women are natural born followers.
Without a strong male presence, they just default to the normal zeitgeist .
My current girlfriend was the most stereotypical dyed hair tumblr retard a year ago, now she's completely shifted over to being right wing and hasn't done anything stupid with her hair in months.

Seriously, who in their right minds would mess with these strong proud white men?

They stand by each other and they'll fuck you up.

for our entire history there's been great wealth equality. capitalism has brought more equality than there ever has been. you can't take money from the 1%. most of their money is tied up into assets so what you're really saying is you want governments to start seizing the property of private citizens. we've already seen this before though. if your faggot commie revolution did happen the 1% wouldn't be affected. they would either flee the country or hire private security. what ends up happening is you retards start robbing the moderately wealthy, the small business owners, the ones who don't hide their money in off shore bank accounts like the subhuman scum you are. you effectively destroy the middle class while the 1% still exists. we saw the same thing in soviet russia. that's the goal though. you subhumans are being manipulated by the top jew 1%

wtf I hate women's equality now.

Is Sup Forums still sperging out over Trump not being the alt right hero, or are they in damage control mode by now?

Based Chris, a true American hero.

They're in denial I think.

this one knows what he's talking about

I wouldn't mess around with that guy. He knows what babies taste like.

These stupid fucking hitler youth haircuts are getting out of hand

God now I have to delete my Evans folder..

yes, the definition of "first world" is america and its allies

It makes them think they're alpha males.

Nothing. Next question.

only in America is throwing explosives at people in public for perceived ideological differences not called terrorism.

>explosives

The fucking hyperbole, christ. Get a fucking grip.

He's right though, you don't hit a woman.

>lefty retards can't even make their own content and instead make shitty copies
wow, like actual communists

denial is what bernie faggots are in. literally works for the 1% and accomplished nothing in his worthless life yet "people" still support that lying jew rat

>gets fucked in the ass regularly
>x10 the man

pick one

Most of Sup Forums have made their disappointment clear over his recent actions. Though there is a hard core sub-cult of Trump supporters in the Trump general that'll sperg out and call anyone a shill if you disagree with anything he's doing.

>What the fuck is wrong with Chris Evans?
He's a shit actor holding to a shit franchise and he thinks his opinions matter

in 1st world countries fireworks are banned for a reason.

Not really. They're on the 8298498294D chess train still with no end in sight. Maybe if he finally kicks Bannon to the curb...

Do you think your opinions matter?

I think she was hitting and throwing things though. She also made a serious declaration of violence before going there. I think in such instances it's ok. It's not like the guy beat the shit out of her, it was a little half-hearted punch.

>Though there is a hard core sub-cult of Trump supporters in the Trump general that'll sperg out and call anyone a shill if you disagree with anything he's doing.

They're r/The_Donald refugees

>openly say you hope you run into someone with the intent to cause violence
>while knowing you're insured for multiple millions of dollars

You aren't a shining example of anything when you literally can't lose.

I have much respect for Tariq Nasheed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLkCGTSr0pk

They do. AMA

>no no Sup Forums still loves daddy! Daddy never betrayed us!

Trump cuck detected

Let's not compare a firecracker to an MOAB.

>anybody who doesn't agree with Trump is a communist

So this... is the power of Sup Forums's reasoning ability

I hit a woman once in my life.
In retaliation, she hit me first and i snapped
Later when she realized her mistake she apologized for doing that.

We continued to be colleagues.