Is this some kind of hidden social commentary regarding current events in the newest samurai jack?

Is this some kind of hidden social commentary regarding current events in the newest samurai jack?

If you want it to be, then yes.

No its a social commentary of white people coming to America

>Diastemas (Tooth Gap)are common among black people because in West Africa they are considered a sign of beauty

but why does he look then like a muslim terrorfag with an black afro and tooth gap?

Genndy has carte blanche to do this with Russians because he is a Russian-Jew. It isn't a coincidence that the guy is clearly supposed to be a caricature of Slavic people.

Is this a metaphor for the shipments of British convicts into Australia?

Why are you watching childrens cartoons?
This board is 18+

but its fukking good. better than almost anything that is current.

She wants the D so hard.

It's good, but it's also a cartoon

but this cartoon is on television. this board is TELEVISION.

I read that scene as
>I'm a a fugitive from another world
>Yeah, Aku welcomes you, here is your new place to live
>But's it's full of people!
>why do you hate it? You are a bad guy, and probably a serial killer /mass murderer
>Oh, you right, I am

GENNDY NO

>only reading the surface
>not allowing your mind to comprehend the multi-levels of meaning in media

It's clearly a subtle nod to space exploration and colonisation, mankinds fear of what it may find in the void and our consequent avoidance of space exploration bar that carried out by the brave few.

>Taking things at face value
I bet you enjoy the films of Michael Bay

Why is Ashi falling in love with the man that sliced up 6 of her sisters? (the 7th sister was never confirmed dead on screen at least)

Considering she was taught to believe that death is failure and killing your enemies is the most important thing, she's kind of in a weird, fucked up mental space right now where she probably still wants to mentally disown her sisters because they are failures for dying, and also admires the Samurai, because she no longer sees him as an enemy AND knows that Jack killed 6 of his greatest, most able enemies, which would make him one of the greatest people she knows based on what she was taught growing up.

so you're saying she developed a warrior fetish and him killing her sisters is sexy because of what she was taught? that's fucked up. i don't buy it

>Main villain destroys all the worlds unique races and civilizations by opening the floodgates of earth to aliens

Really makes you think

Do you reckon they'll get Rami to produce a live action adaption?

>live action Woolies

let's ....not...

That's because you're a fag, fag.

>that opening
>that story about the sun and the moon
>jack's clothes
>that all is lost moment
>that ending
best episode so far? holy crap that was good

>People complained that the story wasn't going fast enough last episode
>Now they're saying it's going too fast

The fact it's a cartoon overrides that, we don't discuss sports here either