/balk/ - Balkan thread

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.indeksonline.net/lajmet/murale-e-re-ne-sheshin-skenderbe-ne-shkup-perfshihen-figurat-kombetare-shqiptare-foto-109289/
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Limunada get

>bugari say i am bugarin
Are they right?

Zašto nisam ptičica da letim daleko
I da vidim napolju ceka li me neko

Until recently I was convinced but then

roll

roll again

>implying that anyone gives a fuck if a nigger with identity crisis will listen or not

looks a lot like this in the middle of FYROM, though less flamboyant m.indeksonline.net/lajmet/murale-e-re-ne-sheshin-skenderbe-ne-shkup-perfshihen-figurat-kombetare-shqiptare-foto-109289/

How do I figure this out

this is too good
rolling for ikiBASED

>a shipo trying to insult anyone

kek it's cute

i won't even talk genocide just to keep this gem around

Tell me your lastname and I tell you

daily reminder that all analbanians must perish from the face of earth

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

roll

I can't. But have this.

>war rap against food
servia

What was the original last name of your mother?

Legends have taught
Battles are fought
This Lion has no fear at Heart

It's funny how delusional are our neighbors, especially Shitbijans, Macedonians and Greeks are.
I wait for the day we are all united and expell are these fuckers out of our autoctonous land.

>flame germany on pol
>amerimutts join in, start shitting on germs
>germs start shitting back
>nobody is giving me (you)s
fuck

I am liking balk more and more

Please merciful Albanian let me convert to Albanism and join the master race

albania attacking us would be the best thing to happen in years actually

you guys get baited pretty easily when the tables are turned

this kek

it will be glorious facing mighty analbanian army consisted of 10 infants and 1 whole tank kek

so you appear to be half-bulgarian half-slovak

balkan bastards

>Bulgaria not sharing a border with Albania making it the only country in the region not disliking them
>Greece not sharing a border with Serbia making it the only country in the region not disliking them
>Both hating each other with passion
>Both equally poor

Do you see the pattern?
Uncomfortable fact: Albanians and Serbs are the same people (Dinaric, Illyrian)

Disgusting.

Looks like Mihaylov, Petrov or Ivanov to me, so most probably Bulgarian, yes.

>master race
>gypsie
Err, no.

t.arab

my parents are married tho

>Albanians and Serbs are the same people
that's worst insult i've heard so far

>Uncomfortable fact: Albanians and Serbs are the same people (Dinaric, Illyrian)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- no.

This
Most people in Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro, Serbia have very similar genetics. The main difference between us are Culture, Religion and Language

how the FUCK can servo-fyromians even BEGIN to think about even possibly attempting to compete?

this tbqh

different religion, same bastards

Based Bosnia

saranda is shit

nonononono you're going too far with this
those albos sharing the same genetics with us south slavs are ghegs from montenegro and north albania highlands, not those mongrels from everywhere else

Because of those differences they are technically not the same but people saying they are genetically different are lying

turk pucci

mind that i don't consider kosovo serbs to be serbs actually, so i don't count them there

>saranda is shit
post a Serbian coastal city then, i want to see the comparison

Perhaps Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro yes, since that's where Yllirians have stayed, but Serbia? No.
We are pure Illyrians blood and have not mixed with retards.

by allah I will fuck your hairy greek ass

Pretty much this. Being called a gypsy isn't as insulting as much as being called a shiptar, anytime anywhere.
There is literally nothing the shiptars have accomplished of significance in history. If they were wiped off the map it would have the same impact as wiping some random africans. None. If I were a shqip I'd kms. This is why they overcompensate through their wewuzerist hypernationalism to hide the fact that they have 0 achievements in history or any field of human endeavor.

>Albanians and Serbs
Don't confuse albanians with humans
You'll regret saying that if you had experience with both

you have a lot of them on montenegro's coastline

highlander ghegs have nothing to do with serves

Wrong, literally the opposite.

Montenegro is not Serbia.

ok not gonna lie for the first time in a long time i literally laughed out loud reading this post after seeing the flag that posted it

Serbia was also Illyrian though. And Montenegro is a literal albo-serb hybrid country with classical features of both (blood feuds, clans, ic names etc.).

And what's even more humiliating is that they have 0 achievements in history despite claiming that "we wuz 5000 years old here". Literally none.

>We are pure Illyrians blood and have not mixed with retards.
and this is the best joke i've heard so far
even other albanians consider you inferior kek

yeah right, that's why karadjordje and some other major serbian figures came from those same highlands

he said serbian coastal cities, not coastal cities of serbia, so i posted one

>Albanians have accomplished nothing
t.shitbijan dog

>all that hard effort into for a you

montenegro is living proof that albanians and serbs can live together in peace, maybe some day in the future, but the serbian government needs to completely change for that to happen

How do you mean? Like similar language, religion and culture but different genetics. That makes no sense unless you can point me to some studies that show otherwise.

and by change i dont mean literally change ministers, but rather stop the constant provocations and 1990s bubble and enter the modern day

>And Montenegro is a literal albo-serb hybrid country
we don't have shiptar zerg blood

dinarics end at skadar lake

x a x a t u r k b o i y o u c u n t l a l a l a l a

proof of balkan subhumanity is that you animals cannot even coexist in a thread

every general has people coexisting like civilised men

here you have mongolians arguing about who is more subhuman every thread for the last 1000+ threads

let me solve it for you: you are ALL subhumans to an equal degree

Hell it took for example Serbs to come from god knows where somewhere in the 6th century and start building at least something that would give any resemblance of a civilization existing in the area of Kosovo where supposedly the glorious dardanians lived.
Really activates the almonds.

Very lower than the others.
>other Albanians
What?

>Bulgaria in a nutshell

youre not a serb tho, you are literally a brainwashed mongrel

at least serbia has respectable music, traditions, some history, and belgrade is a nice city, and albanians and serbs have had a very long history of interaction (~800years)

macedonia is literally nothing, a meme that went way too far, considered a joke worldwide and literally living on borrowed time lmao. everyone makes fun of you, i mean look at your kitsch ass capital

>glorious dardanians
only shiptards love to be associated to them, when they were described as literal ape level subhumans who didn't even learned about hygiene

>What?
most of albanians i've encountered consider you as subhuman and don't want to associate you with themselves. they even like kosovars more over you

This. Balkan people arguing about who is better is like Niggers in Africa arguing who is better.

>unemployed ataka shills on facebook are representative of the country
I mean, the are, but still...

highlander ghegs are the peak of native balkan races
serbs are just a mongoloid race that invaded later and has nothing to do with natives

You responded to another 80iq zerg

Macedonia and Montenegro are both far superior to Zergia and Kosovo-zergia because there zergs are not the majority

It's not about what you nation belong to. It's about the kind of person you are.

Whilst we do coexist in the 2nd fastest general on this website, your general tr literally ceased to exist, turk.

>Serbian music
I honestly can't understand why anyone would say that. The other parts are true but every single Balkan country has shit music. No one here treats music as an art form.

montenegro is the best country south of croatia
>macedonia
lmfao, yeah we can tell by tourism numbers

>highlander ghegs are the peak of native balkan races
so are dinarics which are majority of serbs today

>serbs are just a mongoloid race that invaded later and has nothing to do with natives
>shiptard education
serbs are slavs who came from capathians

the cowardly gazelle is also faster than the brave lion but who is more honourable

How about you fuck off and look at your country?

Seriously, I really pity you guys.
You live in a bubble created by VRMO. History is so biased that every time I read about it, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

There isn't even a bit of difference between Kosovars and us here, though we may be more "muslism" (which isn't even true, the correct term may be conservative). Don't go spitting around bullshit- oh wait, that's what you guys all know how to do

>diasporashit triggered by the truth
Here, have something to remind you of reality.

The first commenter is a russophobe. I know for fact since he is a friend of mine, which is why I saw his comment on some cheap clickbait page in the first place. I dont understand why swastikas has to be smeared on statues, even if russian.

im not going to entertain your autism like bulgarians do, because at the end of the day macedonia doesnt even break a million tourists lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>Don't go spitting around bullshit- oh wait, that's what you guys all know how to do
i'm not spitting bullshit, that's what literally other albanians have told me about you
and it definitely has to do with your devoutness to sandnigger religion and licking turks' ass, yes

>who is more honourable
The non-Muslim one.

So?

interesting case is also fyrom which is a mongrel nation between the two
would explain the triangle heads and their weird looks

>licking turks' ass
*and arabs'

bijelo dugme
sars
etc

Russian monuments are OK. Red Army monuments are not OK.

The Muslims are the most honourable people in the universe.

I can go to any brothel in Europe and find Bulgarian women there. This is true Christianity.

Isnt going to a brothel against your religion?

>The Muslims are the most honourable people in the universe.
>Muslims
cavemen, goat-fuckers, followers of a false prophet

Most Serbs here (and Bosniaks too) listen to turbofolk and other shit like that. Good bands are a minority compared to the huge swath of shit that comes out here.

>Macedonia and Montenegro are both far better than Albania and Kosovo because they are not majority Albanian and exploit innocent Albanian minority

False. There may be Turks here who lick Erdogan's ass, but no Albanian ever do that. You are just proving what I said.

>who is more honourable
the Kurds?

t. 80.4 iq

I am not pious. I am just saying that the crosskike religion is a useless, crappy one, since every brothel here is filled with Bulgarians and Romanians.

Learn from honourable Pomaks, the pearl of your nation.