Mfw I realised "monkey" is just a euphemism for nigger

>mfw I realised "monkey" is just a euphemism for nigger

The stories make so much sense now.

bumped , this is big

WTF is Rickys problem with homos

I'm a fag, and ngl he does piss me off sometimes with his dumbass homophobia. Whenever Karl says some dumb shit about Asians or whatever Ricky will jump in there and go on about 'ohh you cant say that, thats racist, this isnt the view of XFM, Karls just an idiot ooh'. But when Karl says some dumb shit about gay fellas Ricky just cackles and eggs him on.

I know the XFM shows were from 1998 and it was a different time and all, but it still right annoys me.

big if true

YOUR A MORON user

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

PLAY A RECORD

Lil' negro fella

XFM with Karl is from 2001-2005

do you have any brothers to carry on your bloodline for you?

Yeh I have 1 hetero brother and 1 hetero sister

Fuck you faggot.

le freak, de chic, cheeky untermensch of the week

good

Turns out, right, little nigger fella was doing the heart surgery

>mfw he was right about letting Africans sort themselves out and die if necessary

Can we all agree that Rockbusters was the worst feature?

Rockbusters was shit to listen to

but its fantastic fun to give your mates Karl's "riddles" when youre hanging out - absolute gold every time

Songs of Phrase was so much fucking worse. Rockbusters was shite but it was funny when he gave the answers and was abused for them (as he should have been)

>I know the XFM shows were from 1998 and it was a different time and all, but it still right annoys me.

CURRENT
Y
E
A
R

Educating Ricky and Monkey News are my favourites, never liked Karl in a film.

>lil nigger fella, stirrin some veg

Stop being such a pussy.

t.also a fag

>never liked Karl in a film.
They were hit or miss, the Kes one was fucking perfect if you had watched the movie.

does it still count if you have cousins who have kids? asking for a friend

Ricky is just another repressed Englishman is all

ask your dad

>so there are these two little monkey fellas right
>they're taken in to work on a farm owned by these farmers right
>as time goes they bring in a little woman monkey so they can keep the family going
>both were fighting over her so the farmers decided to let them have duel to see who would get her
>the one who won i think was named Chris is still there with his family of 15

Bloody hell it really does make sense.

Im not saying he should be forced to stop or anything.

He has the right to say what he wants, just like I have the right to think that some of what he says is tosh

Sweet reddit memes, lass.

>xfm series one
>karl is happy go lucky
>laughs all the time

>by series 4
>nary a smile from him
>fucking hates the job

What happened lads?

Gervais happened

Go cum out of a window, fag

Imagine having to go to work, only to be insulted by gervais

Imagine having to look at a lanky goggle-eyed freak all day.

What? Rockbusters was by far the best.

if some british user records nigger over when they say monkey and posts it here i will upvote them as hard as i can

I would do it but i cant do a manc accent

>Imagine having gervais

fixed mate

he is cancer and pushes everyone away from him with his cancer

im aussie and could probably do one but i dont know the software to do it

So there's this little jamaican fella right and he's swing a fish around D.S.

He's a non-upper class British leftist. That means he finds gays personally disgusting but he can't actually say that because that would be politically unacceptable. So instead he laughs at Karl's dumb jokes about camp people and talks about how vile it is that [right-wing politician] has been found in bed with a man. See also: Garth Ennis.

Dandy WarHoles

>he is cancer and pushes everyone away from him with his cancer

Taking into account how dependant on him Pilkington is for pretty much everything I wouldn't say that's a realistic summary. I don't like Ricky Gervais and I don't think many people are so rubbish they should have to take shit from him but Pilkington's definitely one of them. There's just something essentially despicable about him.

Because being gay is fake. America with it's PC nature tries to push it as real. No one else in the world accepts homosexuality as anything other than a deviant choice. Sorry about reality bud.

Hi Steve

Every gay guy ive ever met has been really effeminate but im told gay guys can be masculine by the media

People like you accept it readily enough when it hits home just how completely without other alternatives they are. They're called "jailhouse faggots".

>So there's this building on fire right?
>They haven't got any ladders tall enough to reach the top floor where this kid is stuck
>So they grab this little monkey fella right.
>They let him climb the building and rescue the woman

Makes sense. Make the nigger risk his life.

Uh oh boys we got another internet psychic here. Magically knows people via posts without any other info. How'd you get those awesome online powers? Are you some kind of Ex-Man?

ABSOLUTE TWADDLE

PLAY A RECORD

It's because Karl is just a huge pushover. It took him over a decade to finally come to his senses and lose the annoying twat.

I don't really care for the Lord of the Rings movies but I always get really mad when Steve and Ricky rant about them.
For one thing, if you hate them so much just ignore them because it's not good listening material. But it seems more like, especially in Steve's case, they're just trying to show that they're not nerds.

Steve went from autist KYV to University Degee in Media (kek) to intern spaz at a radio station as Rickys assistant to making content because their manager couldnt justify paying him as an assistant to being on the radio to being popularish on the radio

At no point did he have a moment to stop being a bitter nerd faggot and he kept up his shield of autism trying to 'act cool'