Stormfags get redpilled

Map related. Best scientific division of modern DNA

If you are proclaiming "Aryan race" and "white pride" is the best, have a look at your brothers and sisters on the map. Everywhere in dark and light blue is the R1a and R1b haplogroup

If you claim white superiority based on genetics, you are also claiming Arab and North Indian superiority, based on the scientific fact that they are of the same genetic haplogroup as all of Europe.

This is why scientists in the west aren't white-supremacists, anyone who understands genetics understands that the "white race" is 99.99% just a loss in melanin production, and has no other marked distinction between Arabs and North Indians. Difference is larger between sub-Saharan and mongoloids, but negligible

If you think anyone on this board is le redpilled, remind yourself where you are, and whether people spending their night on Sup Forums is where you want to get your views on the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
oocities.org/pak_history/arya.html
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
books.google.ge/books?id=fgWPufK2T1IC&pg=PA201&lpg=PA201&dq=At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.&source=bl&ots=XiwTp-SjNZ&sig=CJ_yhicRcKj9po1qNM5E0tGvrhw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDvb2W0P7NAhWHOBoKHT8JDfgQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q=At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.&f=false
ifm.liu.se/biology/zoology/avian/phd-literature-essays/ACK-Introduktionsuppsats-110209.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330860403/abstract;jsessionid=73F4023A878F6B4313C44BEDF6B42A5C.f02t01
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/05/neanderthals-caves-rings-building-france-archaeology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Implying that I believe in "white supremacy" or that skin color matters... Race goes far deeper then that.

Europeans have very mixed roots. Many Europeans have y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups in West Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, even the HOA.

I bet u have brown eyes.

t. Blue eyed master race

yes shlomo, passed 300 level genetics, get it. Next, go bring out "guns, germs, and steel" and the other Jew propaganda.

>Map related. Best scientific division of modern DNA
lol
haploshits mean nothing when it comes to functional DNA(if you haven't noticed, going by your map, Nords are mostly of mesolithic European paternal ancestry, not aryan ancestry)
autosomal is where it's all at

>Difference is larger between sub-Saharan and mongoloids, but negligible

If it's negligible what's the purpose of haplogroups in the first place?

How can we all simultaneously be all the same, yet be different enough to be divided into specific groups?

nobody believes in white supremacy, each race clearly has areas they excel and falter in - merely recognizing this is considered racist though

Y-DNA Haplogroups are genetic paternal markers that have nothing to do with race... you seem to be very confused OP

We're still not the same as them.
You're fucking autistic.

If you were right, Arabs and Indians would be just as good as whites.

They aren't so you're wrong

You are the stupidest motherfucker that I've ever met in my life.

>If you claim white superiority based on genetics, you are also claiming Arab and North Indian superiority, based on the scientific fact that they are of the same genetic haplogroup as all of Europe.
How? Your map shows Arabs as J haplogroup, same as the other Semites.

the main problem with your argument is that this only accounts for the y chromosome, the smallest least significant chromosome in the genomed. euro haplotypes were spread eastward during greek and roman conquest and the raping of those women resulted in men with that Y.

>Alright, Jew-boy, so you're educated on the topic at hand. I'll bet you're gonna bring out more facts or something next. I see right through you.

Oh and while I'm here go check out the skin colour of the Hindu gods. So pale they are blue brah. So unless you are retarded you will understand that light eyed cattle grazing aryans from the caucus mountains conquered the native Dravidians and installed the class system it has to this very day. ( palest at the top darkest at the bottom)

Have a look at the Bollywood actors, light eyes an pale skin. Look at their Hindu gods. Light eyes pale skin. Look at their reverence for cows..... It comes from generations of getting rekt if you touch a white mans cow.

Tldr light eyes aryans have always run everything and your stupid religion is based off keeping the shit skin brown eyes away from their cattle.

u stupid dark eyes are in danger of biting the hand that feeds are you are too dumb to see it. Don't come crying to pol on the day of the rope, you should have stuck to your lane.

It's almost as if other factors played into the rise of one region over another rather than genetics, because they seem to be similar enough.

Kill yourself.

>so pale they are blue
>so pale
>blue

U wot

>It comes from generations of getting rekt if you touch a white mans cow.

[citation needed]

>your stupid religion is based off keeping the shit skin brown eyes away from their cattle.

[citation needed]

Negligible meaning that within one generation of interbreeding between the haplogroups will be indistinguishable, and that there is significant overlap between the groups.

>Who your parents were has nothing to do with race

Right...

Because you feebly need to cling onto something like white skin to feel confidence? Get a social life

>The past 200 years are all of history
>I got my education from Sup Forums infographics

not an arguement

All the way from Afghanistan to North India is considered "Arab" to many people. And that is all R1b

>Here is my idea
>Based on fucking nothing
>I have no idea what I am talking about

The hindu gods aren't blue retard. One God is, Vishnu. None of the other hundreds of gods are blue

They also have a monkey god and an elephant god. I suppose they conquered the land before

If you're reading this, this is how uneducated and hypocritical the stormcucks are. Don't buy their bullshit because they hijacked the "Redpill" term

>Right...
yeah but Y-DNA haplogroups are like a genetic surname that lasts thousands of years and it's not recombined, unlike autosomal DNA
there's plenty of niggers with Y-DNA R1b in central Africa, that doesn't make them Aryan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

oocities.org/pak_history/arya.html

Aha I feel sorry for you Patel. Your world is about to crash down around you. Learn your own history you fuck.

>Haplomemes
>best scientific division
You are a fucking moron. Autosomal DNA is the only thing that matter.

Yeah, it goes far deeper than skin color.

I wouldn't dignify that with a proper response.

what's a haplogroup?

>wikipedia

I never denied the Aryan migration you stupid fuck. I questioned where the "lol you worship cows because aryans used to beat you" shit came from.

>thinks Indra is the god of war
>says nothing about assaulting dravidians
>cites a book that doesn't exist

Try again.

If you read those links, you clearly didn't understand them

Europeans, genetically (based on the map in OP) emerged from Indo-Aryans.

Aryans when from Iran, to India, above the Baltic, into Europe

This is what the science says. Which makes what you said impossible

>Second link

First, that is literally an opinion piece. Second, the author is just as dumb as you

>Indo-Aryans were not Hindu

No, they weren't. There was no such thing as hinduism ~12 000 years ago you retard, that's like saying Germans aren't german because they weren't christian in the year 2000

Is there no limit to how dumb stormfags can get?

Arab and Indian inferiority is cultural, not genetic.

Arab Christians and Westernized Indians are pretty alright.

>I read infographics on anime imageboards
>I am educated on genetics and racial differences

This is why nobody takes you people seriously. You probably don't even understand what 80% of the terms in the infographic mean, nor do you understand how studies and statistics work

But if it's cultural, why are you attributing it to my race?

Do you deny that the aryans brought cattle to the Indus Valley and installed a caste system subjugating the native Dravidians?

Sure, you're not who the post is directed at though. There's a lot of genuine white supremacist stormfags here

No.

Do I deny that the reason we worship cows is because my aryan ancestors beat it into me?

Yes.

Why are canadians on Sup Forums always angry brown people? If you hate white people so much, just go back to the shithole your parents crawled from.

You're from that Canadian volunteer organization geared for stopping radicals online aren't you?

Go to some other part of the internet and fuck off from here - you're only going to make the situation worse than it already is.

Reply to my posts faggot, ignoring them won't make you less stupid

And the caste system argument makes no sense, you would know this if you knew anything about Indians. The Dravidians are largely belonging to the highest castes in India, and in the North (with the Indo-Aryan genetics) hardly subscribe to the system at all.

You also don't understand that hinduism isn't a single religion, it's just a blanket term for the thousands of small cults around India following Jainism/Bhuddist/Taoist beliefs

And you won't (I know this) address my point that modern europeans descended from Iranians and Indo-Aryans, not the other way around

Sorry, but where did you get "I hate white people" from this? I don't see it.

You dropped the ball a little there. Daoism is Chinese, and unless you know something I don't, it has had no influence on Indian faith.

Hating racists is not hating white people. White people hate you people. Trump and the republicans, and 98% of white people are doing their best to avoid you people

There's a reason you don't say Sup Forums shit outside of Sup Forums, nobody agrees. Most of Sup Forums doesn't agree, just the stormcucks post 10x as much as everyone else and create that illusion

Then I know something you don't, because those beliefs all fall under the same umbrella. India and China are right next to eachother, how would the belief system not merge? The philosophy of the far east is 90% the same stuff translated into different metaphors

>modern europeans descended from Iranians and Indo-Aryans, not the other way around
it's not that either, both Europeans and Iranians/Indians got enriched by the Aryans, which according to archeology were a bronze age folk living in the Ukranian steppe

We wuz Brahmins n shieeet

Do you deny that the original aryan people from the caucus mountains brought cattle to the Indus Valley and installed a caste system which subjugated the local dark skined Dravidians?

>a non argument
I don't know 100% of that, but I am interested in genetics and knew some of this stuff before ever coming to Sup Forums. this is posted here frequently, no one yet has any counter arguments. also A FUCKING LEAF.

Mate, the Himalayas are a pretty big factor in the cultural exchange. Yes, I realise that Buddhist and Daoist beliefs are somewhat similar, but as someone who's actually read the Dao Dejing, there are marked differences.

Anyone using the term "white" has been subverted. It has been used to smelt European ethnicities into one term so they lose their individuality.

Nice. Now go read a book on human history and you'll realize what actually happened. Scientists or educated people study the subject both from both archaeological, genetic and anthropological evidence. You're memeing hard at this point. Not serious.

Uhhh, cuse me sir imma need to see some license on those quads

And they all corroborate with each other.

Do you seriously not know about the Aryan migration?

>misrepresenting science with some shit-tier graph made by a dumbass intern

>modern europeans descended from Iranians and Indo-Aryans
You are a moron, European have nothing to do with Indo-Aryans, Indo-Aryans are indo-europeans that went east and raped Pakis and Iranians, Indo-Europeans themselves migrated from Yamna culture, which was situated in Pontic steppes.

>no citations

Rly?

They shilled adam was a nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

>Arab and North Indian superiority, based on the scientific fact that they are of the same genetic haplogroup as all of Europe.

That's bullshit.

>This is why scientists in the west aren't white-supremacists, anyone who understands genetics understands that the "white race" is 99.99% just a loss in melanin production, and has no other marked distinction between Arabs and North Indians.

That's false.

Iran wasn't a place 12000 years ago bud and I'm not denying that aryans came from the caucus mountains, what I'm saying is they looked a lot more like me than you Patel.

So if I'm wrong about caste being related to colour then explain to me how this caste system works Pajeet. also explain why all your Bollywood actors have pale skin and usually have light eyes.

il get you on the cow thing too don't u worry. il find a source that hasn't been scrubbed from the Internet by you butthurt shitskins

>>Arab and North Indian superiority, based on the scientific fact that they are of the same genetic haplogroup as all of Europe.

>That's bullshit.

You're being intellectually dishonest. The Aryan migration to Iran and India is backed by both archeological evidence and genetic correlations, as demonstrated above. Saying "that's bullshit" doesn't make you right.

>>This is why scientists in the west aren't white-supremacists, anyone who understands genetics understands that the "white race" is 99.99% just a loss in melanin production, and has no other marked distinction between Arabs and North Indians.

>That's false.

Never said that.

I hope you stick around. Grinding your dreams into the dirt with hard truths is comfy as fuck desu sempai

Oh shoot, apparently there are Frenchmen in a Tatar(guessing) enclave in Russia and Injuns from the east coast are more like Whites than they are like west coast Injuns.

>You're being intellectually dishonest. The Aryan migration to Iran and India is backed by both archeological evidence and genetic correlations, as demonstrated above. Saying "that's bullshit" doesn't make you right.

The Aryan migration to India and Iran. Fact.

Arabs and Northern Indians are "same haplogroup" as Europeans. False.

You'd be right about Arabs, and wrong about North Indians. It says as much in OP's image. Thanks to him, the burden of proof now lies on you to substantiate otherwise.

>this map
>Native East Asia R1a genocided by Hans

RAWANOA !

>you can believe any quote without citations on the internet
>t. Plato

Don't know about you OP but all I see is what happened in 'Nam all those years ago when some prick fucking spilled my paint brush water all over my canvas and fucked a masterpiece

>It says as much in OP's image.
But it Doesn't. You don't understand how that works. At best some of them have a common ancestor to our ancestor's ancestor. Our groups separated very much back. That's why we don't claim the Proto-Indo-Europeans, just Indo-Europeans who mixed with other pre-existing population.

Look it up, it's real. I always check quotes before sharing them.

This doesn't exist in Europe.

I think you'll find that events 5000 years ago is a blink of the eye when it comes to even microevolution.

You'd have to have a very warped understanding of biology to suggest otherwise.

As a proud racist Indian man I would like you to Go fuck yourself OP.

The Aryans who ended up in India mixed with the local dravidian population.

What's your point?

I always like to point and laugh at the poor retarded bastards who got left behind when the best of us left.

>books.google.ge/books?id=fgWPufK2T1IC&pg=PA201&lpg=PA201&dq=At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.&source=bl&ots=XiwTp-SjNZ&sig=CJ_yhicRcKj9po1qNM5E0tGvrhw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDvb2W0P7NAhWHOBoKHT8JDfgQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q=At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.&f=false

We don't have common ancestry of 5000 years lol. Just some Eurasian tribe fucked some of our wives and some of yours. That's doesn't make us cousins.

That makes us half-brothers then.

Link doesn't work.

Never mind, didn't copy the whole thing the first time.

Yeah, If driving taxi and owning a small store is called "Best" then I am really happy with my upper middle class life.

Uh, no. The haplogroups (Mtdna) I mentioned go back 40.000 years.
You have none of ours.
We have none of yours.

Question here, OP. How would you respond to the domestication of foxes experiment, in which Russian geneticist Dmitri Belyaev selectively bred a group of foxes based on timidness and capability to interact playfully with humans. After generations of breeding foxes, he found that docile foxes also seemed to have floppy ears, smaller teeth, less muscle mass, and were actually lighter in pigmentation- some being completely white. This ultimately led to the biological breakthrough that the production of melanin is directly linked to the development of the adrenal gland. It has also led scientist to conclude, "In general dark pigmented animals are described to be
more aggressive, dominant and sexually active." ifm.liu.se/biology/zoology/avian/phd-literature-essays/ACK-Introduktionsuppsats-110209.pdf

the y chromosomal adam (of 90% of humans) dates back to 50k to 600k years ago. the reason for this uncertainty is the geographic isolation of certain populations which would have prevented intermixing. the further east an indigenous population is sampled the further back in time you must go to find a common Y/male ancestor from someone in the west. if you want a 'true' y chromosomal adam which includes severely isolated races like aboriginal, java and pygmy and say caucasoid you would need to look back even further (something beyond 1 million years). anthropologists figured out the multiregional origins of the races and separate evolutions in the70s-80s, but were silenced when liberalism stepped in. a lot of hotly contested information was made up, claims of a common ancestor for everyone was found 50k years ago. all the old white anthopologists were labeled racists and they didnt know what hit them.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330860403/abstract;jsessionid=73F4023A878F6B4313C44BEDF6B42A5C.f02t01

humanity has been evolving and interbreeding since the Pleistocene 2.5 million years ago. subsaharan africans evolved the sickle cell which gives immunity to malaria. asians develooped white dry powder ear wax. whites developed dietary resilience to dairy.

also, OP leaves out mitochondrial eve, which is just as difficult to put a year and for the same reasons. you may have been taught how barbaric the Neanderthal was. recent findings suggest that 200k years ago these proto-caucasoid men were making stone ritual circles and burying their dead.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/05/neanderthals-caves-rings-building-france-archaeology/

That's right. Just keep taking your bluepills like a good goyim. Don't mind that sandperson fucking your waifu. Just sit in the corner and jerk off

Europeans are a mix of those things.
No one has this specific combination.

We do have some common ancestry though. Especially in North-East Europe. They are your more recent relatives.

Haplogroup U is found in 15% of Indian caste and 8% of Indian tribal populations. Haplogroup U is found in approximately 11% of native Europeans and is held as the oldest maternal haplogroup found in that region. In a 2013 study, all but one of the ancient modern human sequences from Europe belonged to maternal haplogroup U, thus confirming previous findings that haplogroup U was the dominant type of Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in Europe before the spread of agriculture into Europe and the presence and the spread of the Indo-Europeans in Western Europe.

Haplogroup U is subdivided into Haplogroups U1-U9. Haplogroup K is a subclade of U8. The old age has led to a wide distribution of the descendant subgroups across Western Eurasia, North Africa, and South Asia. Some subclades of U have a more specific geographic range.

Races were basically settled (as you know them today) about 2.000 years ago, but it took 100.000 years to turn out the way they did.

kys retard

bruh if only skin color makes you happy then please dont reproduce and produce more retards like you

what's a fucking haplotype? leaf

>Finnic N3 haplogroup literally originating right next to Mongolia

My sides

Shhhh the working class paddies, wops, and pollaks may figure out they are not seen as being any different than blacks to the wealthy

>I'm so revolutionary that my only enemies are working class whites

That's not bad, they're a bit inbred, but the Ancient North Europeans looked like Sami :) They've been here a long time. You are just more balanced.

Pretty much any commie group ever

>persia
>Arab

>it's false because it's in an infographic
Go home Stefan, you're drunk. P.S. there's more to the white race than genetics; white culture is part of why we're so great

Northern indians have caucasian dna, they are welcome as allies of caucasians so long as we all stay in our own homelands.

This. They also gave us horse-back archery.

Please stay desu, you're the facts god Sup Forums needs to bring to us legitimacy. Tho just out of curiosity, what's your heritage?