I had a one night stand with some roastie and I accidentally knocked her up. Now her family is looking for me

I had a one night stand with some roastie and I accidentally knocked her up. Now her family is looking for me.
I'm going to keep my head down and wait for this to blow over.
In case my cover is blown where should I flee to? I was thinking Alaska.

19 years is a long time to keep your head down bruh

I have no social media and I had never met the girl before.
I think it's manageable

You could always flee to Colombia and then move to Argentina in a few years. Or India.

Hypothetical, if you were to make her have an abortion would that hinder your legal obligation to pay for the welfare of her child?

What race is it and I will give you wisdom.

He said Roastie.
Personally I would escape to Brazil or China

Do they know you or someone who knows you?

this is true

I'd head to south america though at worst

No. I met her at an NHL game.
I'm not a season ticket holder or anything
But that would involve revealing myself.

How do you know the family is looking for you?

Cut your hair, grow a bear, start lifting. Do something to change your appearance that isn't crazy.

I started stalking her social media profiles

Do you think she is willing to get an abortion? Find a way to talk to only her without her family.

Doubtful, from what I can tell her family is too religious.
She's a MENA girl, I'm not too sure if she's a muzzie, she might be a leb or something.

Does anyone know you were at the game or that you fucked someone there? This would be your largest loose end.

I actually got the tickets from my employer. That's one of the few things I'm worried about, but I never told her who I worked for or where I got the tickets from.
I do have some friends whose parents are season ticket holders, and I'm paranoid someone spotted me.
Surveillance footage is my next concern. After the game we walked to a bar and had a few more drinks while we were waiting for a cab. I paid for everything in cash though so it can't get traced back to me.

Make sure you wear a facemask and carry a gun with you so you dont get beheaded or acid attacked by ahmad and co.

Well as long as the stadium isn't going to hand over any information over a parentage dispute you should be ok. And you shouldn't be logged into any social media account (burners or otherwise) while checking hers.

Optimally you should marry her and have a happy life together but that sounds unlikely and convincing her to have an adoption includes admitting you are aware of it which seems like a bad idea.

Also you can't have been the only guy she fucked if she goes to bed with you after a sports game.

Unless you're one massively charming fucker.

Actually it might be entirely possible she got pregnant with someone the family knows but she can't admit(her brother or some shit) and she fucked you to have a target to blame. If you get tracked down, lawyer up and insist on paternity tests.

>carrying a gun in canada

>And you shouldn't be logged into any social media account (burners or otherwise) while checking hers.
Nope. I only creep on peoples' social media profiles while I'm connected to a VPN.
Good advice though, especially the last part.

Look at the positive side of things: you managed to procreate at zero cost. You won the Darwinian lottery.

thanks user

>I started stalking her social media profiles

OH SHIT NIGGA YOU DUN GOOFED

Now Facebook/Google/wathever think you are friends and if you have any real life online profiles you will get linked to her.

see That's true.
I should keep this up and become the Canadian Genghis Khan

>le honour killing begins

fuck you OP

t. mehmed

People who get a girl pregnant and then abandon them are the worst type of cunt

t. half black ameri-mongrel

Make sure she has an "accident" that'll cuause her to abort lmao.

But yeah don't go knocking up girls if you can' bear the consequences you fucking cunt.

Buy some mifepristone on the darknet and slip it to her

Just prepare a handy bunch of salty water balloon bombs in case of acid attacks. There's no gun repellent, I afraid.

>salty water balloon bombs
what does salt water do? Neutralize acid?

youre fucked

Time for op to man up and take his responsibility

>muslim family

I am far more worried for her than you t.bh