OFFICIAL "THANK YOU HUNGARY" THREAD

Thank you Hungary!

Without you, Canada would not get Gold!
Without you, USA would not get silver!

Without you, the Koreans would've gotten both!

Thank you, Hungary!

>those repeating integers
Thank you based Hungary

Speed skating is a team sport.

americans payed off the hungarian hapa to crash into the koreans. we will not let the hungarian out of the country alive.

Do you think these two are sharing accommodation? They better barricade the door tonight.

wtf I love WFAM now

rip

BASED

Are you a Flames fan?

Should've added "thank you GBR/Elise" too. She took out that Chinese skater like a CHAMP!

I bet he's speed skating to the airport right now

anyone got the webm the moment he crashed?

this, we need someone to webm that

i don't want to wait for YouTube video

ok everyone can admit korea had that in the bag but how much did the hungarian get paid to crash into them

BIG BIG gratitude to Hungary to sweep the fuck them OUT.

>reaching across to her far leg
Well I guess if you're going for it, you might as well really go for it, but that's dirty as fuck.

>Not believing in your own skater
SAD

hamelin is a stupid fucking long-haired hippie and doesn't deserve a medal and he's shit at speed skating

that was Girard you stupid fucking gook

But you weren't even in the race, Japan.

same shit. girard is trash and hamelin is trash too you dumb jizzskin

i watched a lot of short track videos yesterday its hilarious how often some nobodies ruin the title chances of the people in front of them

definitely some fuckery going on

Korean-Canadian?

Where are you from?

also this story about the 2002 gold medalist from straya, i wonder if somebody already lost his hand
>During a 1994 World Cup event in Montreal, another skater's blade sliced through Bradbury's right thigh after a collision; it cut through to the other side and he lost four litres of blood.[9] Bradbury's heart rate had been up near 200 at the end of the race and this meant that blood was being pumped out fast. All four of his quadriceps muscles had been sliced through and Bradbury thought that if he lost consciousness, he would die. He needed 111 stitches and could not move for three weeks. His leg needed 18 months before it was back to full strength.

that's olympic gold medalist Girard to you, salty gook

Medal already? Fucking fast as hell. Usually they wait 1 day.

That's the venue ceremony. They always have those and award all 3 medalists with the plush mascots. The actual medal ceremonies are indeed a day later

that was a pity medal you low iq leafnigger

hey kippers do you do short track? I never thought this many people would care about the sport

Fug, that could've been Christie. That's dangerous shit. That might've been through the femoral as well.

Ah, okay.

Seo looks disappointed.

No, I just do regular skating like a pleb (going again this Sun). I've always like short track because it's so dangerous and there's always controversies.

Plus, Canada got gold.

don't get so uppity gook, or we'll get the Magyar to demolish your skaters in the 500 too :)

They have to get them out of the country before the Koreans finish their dog stew and come looking for the people who beat their deathskaters

How's that integration going, my friendly immigrant friend? :)

Is Christie done her events? She needs to stay safe too.

She took out the Chinese there, so she's an informal ally.

Quick rundown on what >we did? Not watching the winter """"""""olympics"""""""""

the chink got advanced and won silver though lmao

your athlete shaolined two of the favourites from the host country

Koreans were about to finish 1st/2nd, but Hungarian (pic in OP) took them both out. Canada + USA finished 1st/2nd instead.

Sorry for no webm.

Ah shit she's ded then

Finally.