Please stop bullying us

please stop bullying us

Quit being a bitch

Fuck amerisharts

dumb fat nigger

I don't understand how you would actually feel offended by the amerimutt meme unless you're an actual mutt

B-but I like you guys

inb4 yet more orcs

this
but also this

die shartling

I am like half German and half Finn. My grandad said he had some Sioux in him tho so who knows.?

All Amerisharts are mutts.

The Amerimutt meme transcends just physical features and race. It represents the very internal being of an amerimutt, which is appropriately shown by its disgusting evolution in to something that no longer resembles a human.

Amerimutts are uniquely defined by their lack of humanity.

Stop giving us reason to.

third world shithole that no one wants to live in

Nigger

wow you must have super autism, man

They can't bully us. Were the chad country. These manlet countries cannot bully the chad country except for Chad of course

Do you mean chicongo detroit ferguson and all your nigger cities?

back to the plantation, slave boi

Just wanted to show I'm not a mutt.

>Were
k
y
s

self portrait

Sorry, burgers. It's just too easy to bully you sometimes.

You arent a country, you are a mongrel.

my ancestor :)

I was just joking because you said you're german and finn

Very subtle, I like it.

how is calling someone a dumb fat nigger "very subtle" you dumb leaf

Please don't do this. People are just gonna make fun of us even more.

he was being sarcastic, dumb nigger

Looks like my papa

That's it, I'm going to reddit. Even r/worldnews has less unironic American bashing than here.

After all the shitposting I get against my flag on your part on a daily basis. I really don't feel any sympathy for you.

>I'm going to reddit

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I'm whiter then white, BUT I do shart cuz My mutthole is leaky from years of opiod abuse(you get REALLY constipated and pass shoe sized turds and I think I roastied it out)

im actually 25% italian

I'm not a mutt or white and these are funny as fuck. If anything, its a great way to figure out who's a white loser or a mexican kekistani

t. West Virginia

>mexican kekistani
Still surprised by this, I have known TONS of Mexicans and they are the most apolitical people ever.

>unless you're an actual mutt
Here's your answer

Look at this thread its all Americans shitposting unfunny irrelevant shit this is why everybody hates you

Future American face>

Get out soyboy.

You got it coming for several reasons

Daily reminder the Amerimutt meme is divide and conquer tactics to get people fighting over trivial shit and destroy any kind of conversation on this board

divide and concur*

>Divide and conquer

100 percent European but he hates Europeans. Weird.

Hi Shlomo
Hi Goldstein. Your meme is shit and you didn't bother do use a proxy.

keep believing that shit amerimutt

no it's to get you to do something about your shitty country before it reaches its 0% reality

Average anerican couple

gottdamn she so thicc finna call her a big mac nigga

Because it’s an inevitable future of America, and deep down they all feel it, all the whites have left is a Trump meme that will disappear soon like tears in rain.

There you go buddy, here, have this “/s” buddy

YOU FUCKING YUROBROWNS BETTER STOP MAKING FUN OF ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW. AMERICA IS A WHITE NATION AND THE PRESENCE OF BROWN INVADERS DOWENT MATTER! NO, THAT DOEWNT APPLY TO YOYR YURO SHITHOLES BECAUSE YOU LIKE BROWNS N YOU'RE CUNT! WE DONT WANT THEM BUT THWYRE HERE ANYWAYS!

go back to worldstar tyrone

Cringe

>tfw ex-yugomutt and still 100% white

South Slavs can never be white.

Slavs aren't white, and that's a good thing.

>we dont want them
>8 years the obama dynasty