Daily reminder that if you don't know calculus and linear algebra you are not really white

These are the fields jews, niggers, arabs, and hispanics have the most trouble with. If you can't master advanced university level mathematics you don't deserve to consider yourself white.

How can you consider yourself superior if you don't understand the literal universal language of understanding the universe.

>calculus
>linear algebra
>advanced university level mathematics.

Calculus gets harder when you go to university bud

thats just proof of autism not whiteness

OP just took the first year uni curriculum and he thinks he is a mathematician.

>Calculus
>hard
ahahaha

true, but linear algebra and analysis are like the hammer and nails of a mathematician's toolbox.

Waste of time

You mean gook. Your not really asian.

Go back to the Pacific, nip, you're shitting up the white man's countries.

I will give you this though, all math is hard when learning it, but Calculus is no where near high level math.

>t. 2nd year undergrad

If you haven't even read papa Rudin, you aren't even close to considering yourself white.

suck at math, wish I was good at

im pretty sure i wouldn´t even be able to teach math to 5th graders

>hese are the fields jews have the most trouble with.
lolwut?

I agree, once you've gone through the initial process of learning it, it becomes 2nd nature

Sure linear algebra is, but I was assuming hes talking about undergraduate linear algebra which is a joke.

Also thinking about what said, if you ment advanced calculus as in analysis, then sure thats some medium level math. But if you just mean crunching numbers calculus then no, thats a joke.

>Failed calc 1 twice

>These are the fields arabs have the most trouble with
is that why every engineering field is oversaturated with them and pajeet?

Failed Calc 2 twice. I am subhuman.

>These are the fields jews, niggers, arabs, and hispanics have the most trouble with

Yet all I see are Arabs, Asians and Indians in calc.

t. someone that actually attends university.

But how? Did you just not do the homework or something?

Yes, I have a 1 Arab person in my program. Go figure he's doing the worst in all of the courses and had to try and cheat off me. He was even too stupid to change the notation from what I was using, so it was obvious. Of course this is just 1 person.

Calc 2 is the hardest, just get through it and you'll be fine.

>2 HALF jewish guys vs thousands of white guys

I got bs and as in all 3 calcs, linear algrbra and dif ex. but if you asked me to integrate ax+b at this point I couldn't.

all thise niggers and girls are right. you really don't use the math you learn in the real world. and when I do need itvi just look up the way to do it.

but yea, if you can't understand math you are fucking worthlessly stupid.

STFU dude. That's no where near as embarrassing as failing calc 1 twice

I know, I just wanted to point out that what you see in undergraduate classes is the tip of the (((iceberg)))

for the billionth time, selective immigration.

>But how? Did you just not do the homework or something?

Failed most of the tests. I've never been good with math.

On a scale of 1-10, you're a solid e to the power of pi

Reminder that if you're unable to understand universal teichmüller theory you're basically just a wild animal

For calc 2 the tests murdered me. I didn't take the time to memorize the things that needed to be memorized for test time. Or at least as well as I should have. With notes I can do Calc 2.

But that wasn't the point of those fucking tests.

Just leaving this here:

A-G[edit]
Abraham Adrian Albert, mathematician
Abraham Manie Adelstein,[2] statistician
Kenneth Appel, mathematician
Robert Aumann, mathematician game theory; Nobel Prize in Economics (2005)
Vladimir Arnold, mathematician
Hertha Ayrton,[3] mathematician and engineer
Laurence Baxter, statistician[4]
Felix Bernstein, set theory[3]
Abram Besicovitch [4], Russian-born British mathematician (Karaite)
Maurice Block (1816–1901) statistician [5]
Richard Brauer, modular representation theory[5]
Haïm Brezis, functional analysis and partial differential equations
Selig Brodetsky,[6] mathematician and President of the Board of Deputies of British Jews
Jacob Bronowski [6], mathematician & broadcaster
Georg Cantor, set theory
Moritz Cantor, historian of mathematics[7]
Paul Cohn, algebraist [8]
Richard Courant, mathematical analysis & applied mathematics[7]
H.E. Daniels,[9] statistician
Philip Dawid [8], statistician
Max Dehn, topology[9]
Federigo Enriques, algebraic geometer
Paul Epstein, number theory[10]
Arthur Erdelyi,[10] mathematician
Paul Erdős [11]
John Fox, statistician
Adolf Fraenkel, set theory[12]
Hans Freudenthal, algebraic topology[13]
Albrecht Frohlich [14]
David Glass,[11] demographer
Sydney Goldstein [15], expert on fluid mechanics
Tomer Chachamu, expert on model theory
Benjamin Gompertz [16], mathematician
Eugene Grebenik [17], demographer
[18]
Alexander Grothendieck, mathematician

In my calc 1 class, my teacher had a extra credit problem to find out which ones bigger e^pi or pi^e and prove it. So which one would you rather be?

think ur missing an i in there m8

How does someone fail any math course if they study? Just memorize the formula and do 100 problem sets until it's ingrained in your head.....

>jews
>arabs
>trouble with math

Lolwut

* You're not white if you don't know Topology, Modern Algebra, Analysis. Fixed it for you.

That doesn't work with proofs.

>mfw Iranian
>mfw got all A's through Calc 1, 2, and 3, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, and all 3 levels of Physics, as well as general chemisty
>mfw I put all the arabs in my class with their over inflated egos to shame
Feels Good Man

I had quite a few chinks and poo in loos in my math classes.

Look up the proportion of successful white scientists to jews. Relative to overall population whites ridiculously outperform all other races in scientific and mathematics innovation.

Btw half jews don't really count do they?

>mfw you can't solve the Hodge conjecture

e^pi

>muh trades i dont need no math my computer does it

This is why the white race is dying and why we kind of deserve it.

>Jews win 30% of Fields Medals
>Hurr durr only da white man can do calculus

How do you prove it.

cal 2 is mainly memorizing trig and log integrals without knowing what you are doing, then learning partial integration real half assed. calc 2 should really be a sophmore course and they should put real analysis as the second math in freshman uni. if you actually knew WHY all those trig functions double integrals are what they are, instead of rote memorizing them, the class would have been far more enjoyable.

cal 2 is forgivable. it is barely a math class. it is closer to a vocabulary class.

>calculus
>advanced math
Maybe real analysis. Engineering calculus is a joke.

Yes it does. There's a variety of ways you can "tackle" the problem that requires memorization of formulas.

It's basically the same process, except instead of just using one tool in your lexicon you use several, sometimes simultaneously.

Why's your dick so big you do category theory and algebraic geometry or some shit?

I guess I'm white, then.

What about differential equations and numerical analysis?

All that education, still doesn't know how to cite his work...

with a calculator, duh

>These are the fields jews, niggers, arabs, and hispanics have the most trouble with.

Arabs invented those things, along with most of science, during the middle ages.

However, they were not arabs from the peninsula northeast of Africa and southwest of Asia; the inventors were just white folk from north Africa and Mesopotamia. To be particular, semites are good at those fields.

>awards
Lol this fucking pleb.

Jews were worthless rats for centuries, it's only (((cohencidentally))) as a few of their bankers managed to achieve power that they've been in the public eye for such things.

And virtually all of those "jews" are half white. Meaning you can't really claim them for team kike if they're equally team white.

Wrong. Kikes do. They've won more scientific awards relative to their incredibly small population.

Im just a math student.

How do you know which process to use?

My hungarian calc teacher doesn't even allow basic calcs, he would laugh at your answer.

lmao, try some real proofs kiddo

Not every white person goes to college or even learns this stuff in high school. I finished high school knowing only Algebra 1 and I didn't have nearly a good enough gpa to get accepted in any college. We also had a high drop out rate so most of the people I knew never learned any of this stuff either. The school was almost completely white.

Honestly, what are those proportions relative to our much bigger population?

> calc and linear
> staple of serious engineering degrees
> mfw so many east asian and indian engineering students

kek, do you score Bs in them and suddenly think of yourself as an authority?

I dropped out of college because I wanted to start my own business, so I definitely wouldn't be able to do it right now.

But give me a tutor and I'd be able to pick it up probably.

differential equations is pajeet tier, sorry. applied mathematics = bad mathematics

Encountering examples that relate.

Jews are good with economic math and arabs/asians are good with algebra and stats, but whites are the best at theoretical and abstract math. The stuff that brings computer science and nuclear fusion to life.

Calculus is fucking useless to the average Joe.

>person

wrt. population size, jew have contributed far more to the wealth of human knowledge than any other race.

You mean Persians, Indians, and Greeks.

I take that back, seriously i'm not one of you guys.

you can just compute bounds for that by hand, ez pz

>What is u substitution

>I am a stormcuck
>I don't know anything
>But I like to pretend I do

Kids in India and China learn "university level" math in grade 10.

That's apparently because white kids are dumb? For some reason white countries teach this shit in university, while Asian countries teach it in highschool

Sigh, are stormniggers really this fucking retarded?

I have problems with kikes too, but I will admit what they're good at. Plenty of them have been fantastic scientists who've actually contributed good things to the world.

If you actually knew anything about mathematics you'd realize how prestigious a Fields Medal is. If they're as biased as you claim, then why haven't they given any to affirmative action niggers? Kikes have been winning these prizes since the 1800's, a time where there was, if anything a huge bias against them.

Teachers specifically find questions that are unique or different than others you typically encounter. This way you learn new techniques while doing homework/tests.

Niggers have a huge problem with genealogy. Probably because they don't have father's.

Nice try Schlomo. Half white jews don't count. You can't fairly claim them for either team, because you can't isolate which genetic cluster was responsible.

I dont follow.

Neither do I follow this. What bounds?

I can't do advanced math without some kind of model to connect it with, like a graph. Am I subhuman

This, anyone can learn this shit bow that there are MOOC available
>tfw smart but lazy

>How can you consider yourself superior if you don't understand the literal universal language of understanding the universe.
Because I'm not a criminal and I have lots of money

>tfw took calc 4 in high school
And I'm half indian half hispanic. Get on my level ese

>tfw took this in first year of Engineering School with 99% non whites

T. Chink

Not white

I can't do it but I'm Italian so idgaf

>continues being barely white

Reminder that if you do not recognize teichmüller theory as plagiarism better defined as Hausdorf measures with boundary value conditions, then you are an illiterate hun.

So you win by doing work outside of the regular course material. You don't get to jerk off to your talent, math is 95% practice mixed in with a bit of talent, and maybe some luck for the extremely difficult problems.

>Sigh, are stormniggers really this fucking retarded?

Yes, they are quite literally the bottom of the barrel

The problem is that they are also socially mis-adjusted and emotionally stunted, meaning that they spend their time on Sup Forums making post after post

Most of Sup Forums isn't hardline racist, it's just the racist edgelords won't fucking stop posting. It's like youtube comments

We arabs are actually great at calc . Chinks are good too

KEK.

You live in glendale

Half white jews don't count. How are you to isolate which genetic cluster contributed to their success?

what the fuck is calc 4?

you probably took calc 2, but were so stupid they made semesters year long.

did you take the cal bc ap test? or is there now a cal de test?

Why bother?
I can build on basic probability to beat the plebs @ poker....

Irvine

So the jews are white when it suits you lol stop being autist , math is beautiful and is for everyone excluding spics and niggers ofc

>Hispanic is a race

Op already has an iq lower than 50

>leaf
>hates racism

I've never even been on stormfront, but this "joos are intelligunt" arguments are quite silly. Most of these so called "jews" are half white. How are you to claim it wasn't caucasoid genetics which allowed the parasite to succeed?

It's hilarious how jews and their sympathizers get upset when their competence is questioned. The statistics are not in the favor of the parasite though.

how about you generalize and consider a^b - b^a where 0

Daily reminder.
If you can't lift a 50kg white women, you are not not man, let alone a white one.