So word on the street is Apple is considering buying Disney

So word on the street is Apple is considering buying Disney.

What would the ramifications of this buy out be?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/disney-netflix-acquisition-rumors-1201961964/
barrons.com/articles/apples-cash-conundrum-is-buying-disney-the-answer-1492093046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'd literally be the most powerful company in the world.

Yes they would be worth over $1 trillion, but what does this mean for movies?

Not sure how would it affect Disney's movies and tv shows. Apple doesn't have anything to do with it there, so they're probably just buying Disney for cables/broadcasting, right?
I'm not American so I don't know shit about that.

Nothing. It would just make it easier for Apple to enter the TV/movie market.

they should buy paramount t b h

I would have guessed it'd be the other way around.

there were rumors of disney buying netflix a while back

variety.com/2017/biz/news/disney-netflix-acquisition-rumors-1201961964/

This is just a rhetorical article made by a guy that wanted to write about the logistics of what would happen. It's not actually happening.

Did anyone actually read the article or did you guys just read the greentext and the OP Header? Read an actual business article about the subject, it goes intro further detail about this.

barrons.com/articles/apples-cash-conundrum-is-buying-disney-the-answer-1492093046

Goddamn it, I wish you fucks would actually research this shit, instead of freaking the fuck out over a theoretical merger.

Nah dog, Apple has like $250 billion in cash ready to spend. Disney doesn't have nearly as much.

>jews selling to other jews

the only difference is an apple owned disney blu ray would cost 150$

it means they just let disney do disney things, and take all the money from it.

Tim Cook isn't a jew, and Steve Jobs was a Syrian.

Ha ha ha no. A stumbling chink itoddler phone company who lost their cult Dear Leader won't even dream of buying Disney. Not when SW made Disney big bucks.

Facebook and Google are more likely to be the most powerful companies in the world. The whole arab spring was caused by changing the news feeds of Facebook and Google in order to show more pro-rebel news and posts. They can literally destroy a governments and countries within hours if they wanted to.

Don't see the point. Apple and Disney are already so closely intertwined anyway.

a company too large and diversified to be able to do anything other than stay afloat for as long as possible until it collapses

Corporate conglomerates should be illegal.

>implying there aren't a shit ton of jews working directly under them

>charging as much as they do for their products and you think jews aren't involved with that company

>say the absolute truth
>post an image of ayn rand next to it to make it seem idiotic

good job, really earning your wages

Companies who are public have one goal, maximizing shareholder value. You do this by making copious amounts of cash.

t. MBA

>arab spring was caused by global warming!
>n-no arab spring was caused by facebook!

you are a stupid fag, arab spring was because those people were tired of being shit on by an asshole

stop trying to imply anything other than the jew conspiracy is the reason why i'm not a winner

I wasn't arguing that fact, the pricing is still ridiculous though, but I know the plan is to charge as much as they possibly can.

>arab spring was because those people were tired of being shit on by an asshole

it's 2017, rumors are the new news.

Apple and Steve Jobs had roles with Pixar creation

More people would read this post if you weren't a cancerous tripfag.

It is funny because that's what Ayn Rand said.

Isn't Disney like in their best moment financially in a while? Why would shareholders sell their shares?

That makes no fucking sense. They'd be shooting themselves between the eyes. They barely have the cash to scrape together. They'd have to sell stocks. Shareholders would have a stroke. Fuck knows when they'd see any return. Dumbest thing I've heard all day.

that doesn't mean its wrong

no one will ever be right about everything.

whats funny is tripfags tripfag because they can't resist the urge to shitpost when anonymous

to say, they actually believe they're making better posts because they're tripfags

I think the price they put on Disney is $300 billion, Apple has $200 billion sitting in a vault in Ireland. I'm sure they can easily scrape the rest together without having to compromise too much,

>implying the cia is a company