The force tree leaks were actually true

>The force tree leaks were actually true

So Anakins father is a fucking tree?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wellspring_of_Life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So Anakins mother was fucking a tree?

Because that's Eywa, the planet is Pandora after the Na'vi were killed. The force was born as a last ditch effort of Eywa to battle back against the Empire's evil ways. Thats how the Jedi were formed.

>padme had a wooden dildo

Why they gotta feel like they need to fucking explain the fucking force....

Nobody has ever fucking cared where the force has come from.

JUST MAKE A GOOD MOVIE YOU FUCKS

no...no...NOOOOOO

how do midichlorians fit in to this?

seeds from the tree

A tree is big enough for a midichlorian to fit into.

I am Groot.

The tree released spores or pollen into the entire universe. This explains both the
>it surrounds us
and since we breath the pollen in, it can be
>measured in our blood
just like an allergy of sorts.

Accept it. Once Disney secures Pandora, it will all become linked.

Just like in Avatar.
The pollen are lil jelly fishes who rape peoples mouths.
The corrupt pollen are responsible for the creation of xenomorphs due to the Engineers tamperings.
That's why xenomorph face huggers are so similar to the pollen of Eywa.
You see it's all connected.

I want to know what happens when you smoke its leaves

>Force Weed

DELETE DELETE DELETE

you get larry kenobi

DUDE TREES LMAO

But but Lucas already told where Midi-chlorians came from
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wellspring_of_Life

>the force is a tree
>Trudeau is a Leaf
>he defends a corrupt political system while maintaining a pacifist public image

So it's tree cum, ahh now I get it

DUDE WEED LMAO

starwars belongs to the bin

get fucked, nerdssssss, LMAO

Reminder that midichlorians didn't give you force powers, they were just attracted to it and were an accurate way to gauge force abilities based on their numbers.

Interesting

That's a big tree

for yew

>this image came out over a year ago
>some autistic sperg made up some fanfic plot revolving around a tree from seeing this image
>claims to be an insider, but again is just some autist
>post literally a few weeks ago to start shit and force a stupid meme
>literally no credibility
>Sup Forums doesn't want to admit this

It doesn't matter. The new movie doesn't take anything for canon that isn't directly featured in the first six movies. Everything else ha been tossed aside.

what's really funny is people forget that the whole framing of that dialogue is a weirdo hippie explaining his weird scientific religion to a literal child

of course he's speaking metaphorically, midichlorians don't actually fucking talk to you

underrated

No that's not right, Palpetine was the one who manipulated the force to create Anakin.

I'm so fucking glad that I stopped caring for Star wars since TPM came out, it was hard but I made the right decision.

>Snoke = Madara Uchiha
>Luke = Jiraiya
>Kylo Ren = Sasuke
>Whatsername = Naruto
>The ending of the series is about a giant alien tree which spawned both halves of the Force=Chakra, and two siblings each encapsulating one half who fought each other to the death
>The Disney Star Wars movies are literally 1:1 with Naruto plotwise

Luke is going to die in the next movie, that's why Hamill is so buttmad.

>Darth Plagueis taught Palpatine everything he knew
> "He could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life"
>Palpatine creates Anakin

but Clone Wars canon

POTTERY!

Look, nerds, there's going to be A Fucking Tree, because Empire had a fucking tree. That is the begunning and end of the significance.

Luke goes to Dagoba, chills in Yoda's treehouse, and goes into the spooky tree to face his fears. Rey is 100% going to go inside of some fucking tree because they want to hit you with that repeated imagery. Its not going to be some ultomato Force Source, it's not going to e some Avatar Mother Tree, but there is going to be a fucking tree and you're going to 'member when it happened in other movies you like. No, it doesn't matter that the director is changed. No, it doesn't matter that Luke is nothing like Yoda. Or that all of this is on rocky ass Ireland islands. You're going to watch these guys going in and out of trees for their stay, and you're going to like it

Reminder that this is just head canon and reality doesn't change regardless of how much you really really wish for it.

The only part of VIII I am looking forward to is all of the videos of Mark shitting on it.

the infected the first people with midichlorians duh

Friendly reminder.
>If all the leaks are true, the presence of Trees empowers the light side of the Force
>They'll probably spin that this is why Rey could overpower Kylo Ren in the forest

>As such, they've retroactively boosted pic related's already gargantuan balls, because despite knowing everything there is to know about the Force, he still chose the location of his confrontation with the last Jedi to be next to a Forest Fucking Moon

>It's a tree

That picture was released long before the so called leaks. More likely someone saw the tree and wrote some retarded fan fiction.

>Snoke = Madara Uchiha

Kishi made Madara so impossibly strong he literally had to create a new character out of the blue to kill off Madara. So will Snoke be replaced with Abeloth?

Snoke will be bumped off and replaced with a new character, who will come into conflict with the resurrected Darth Vader who is now one of the good guys.

Who here actually hoping Darth Vadar somehow comes back from the dead?

I'm not talking about "good" Vadar that is somehow now uncorrupted, i'm talking about like, The Mountain from GoT, coming back as some half zombie uncontrollable total killing machine. Imagine if Darth came back like Jason and started just killing everyone. What if the Anakin ghost appeared to Kylo and made it clear the new darth vadar was NOT HIM.

A FUCKING TREE

It's all a spin for environmentalism. It will be the evil white empire trying to deforest planets.

>We'll see Chewie go batshit again. This time because the First Order torches Kashyyyk
>In the movie after that, Snoke will shave him

>Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; between you, me, the tree
HOLY

SHIT

A TREE, A TREE A FRIGGEN TREE, TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A TRUE, Abner, A GOSH DARN TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

wait until the game of thrones style fantasy origin of the force trilogy set in the far past

*graon zone*

This.
Sup Forums needs to be deleted.

So Palpatine force-impregnated a tree?

This. I cant believe normies still care about this series so much

why is /asp/ here?

wew...

Reported for underage faggottrees

You're all missing the bigger picture here:

Space Tree is now Star Wars canon

underrated

>one force tree was given to Poe's mother
>Poe + a tree
>poeatree
>POETRY

Everything fits.

>tree: "im groot"

OH MY FUCKIGN GOD IS A CROSSOVER

i hate leaves

>disney built a jedi tree on a remote protected island where its illegal for anyone else to arrive or to turn over a rock and where monks fled to keep christianity alive after the fall of rome so they can cashcow and make billions off of george lucas' movie 40 years ago.

fuck off, disney.

groot is the key to all of this

So for 30 years Luke has been fucking a tree to get its magical sap onto the wrinkly tip of his penis, so he could remain potent with the force. Gotcha.

anakin = druid

from druidia, mel brooks was right all along

I think it might just be a relic of the past that is strong with the Force like Dagobah, so it attracted Force users of the past towards it. I don't think it's going to be the "origin of the force" unless there is something in current Canon that says otherwise.

This is the most likely guess.

A tree where all force originates is simply stupid. What happens, if the tree is burned? It's already in a bad shape. I think it's just a shrine/relic. The books from the teaser might be inside the hollow tree.

So no, Rey is not a tree, Anakin's mother wasn't impregnated by tree sap, Snoke's sister wasn't a tree, no one knows where the force originates...

>>Poe + a tree
>POETRY

Fuck.

This is too poetic for Disney.

Don't tell me you're only now noticing that the non-imperial/first order tech in TFA and Rogue One looks like it's straight out of Guardians of the Galaxy

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wellspring_of_Life
Underrated

No I mean THIS one is underrated

YFW midichlorians are no longer cannon but would have worked in perfectly with the fucking tree narrative

>tfw The Last Jedi is actually Avatar 2 and Based Jim cucked them all

POTTERY

I am

i am just now noticing that

Not any dumber than midi-chlorians.

A

FUCKING

TREE

This is like Lost with that fucking fountain in the jungle

Please God let this happen.

HAND OVER THE TREE LUKE

>POTTERY

it rhymes, see?

world tree stolen from world of warcraft mythos

D I S N E Y
I
S
N
E
Y

George Lucas a shit tonne of shit for Midichlorians. Even those fucks at rlm made fun of it, and for years too. Mike shows old videos of them making fun of it. Now it's a fucking tree! A tree, a tree, a fucking, TREE!

And they're all suspiciously silent. Fucking Cunts!

i want to die

FUCKING APOLOGIZE YOU RLM COCKSUCKERS

EAT SHIT!

no

>when Anakin got an erection he literally got wood

So we are at this part of the cycle where everyone posts their fanfic and idiots respond like its a real thing.

jesus christ this

Palpatine's the father - literally canon

They gave George so much hate, Too much hate for Midichlorians, which made a lot of fucking sense by the way. But a tree, a tree, a Fucking, TREE!