ITT crossovers you want to see

>ITT crossovers you want to see

Imagine The Fast and the Furious + Transformers!

FUCK

My cock and your moms puss.

The Warriors and Robocop

A suspense thriller with a twist involving aliens that should end 15 minutes earlier than it does.

Godzilla/King Kong & Pacific Rim

Science brothers figure out dimensional rifts creating their own portals. They begin hunting for new technologies in other realms. Something to help them better jaegars. They do this by checking the internet for info. They come across Godzilla and all these positive articles about him being Earth's hero/guardian. They send a Jaegar through to go talk to him not realizing he's not as intelligent as the internet say fans and all that jazz. Jaegar & Zilla fight. Base where the portal was opened is under attack and a kaiju climbs through into Zillas world. Zilla & Jaeagar kill kaiju and godzilla sees more through the portal. Even though its not his Earth he senses the danger of them and goes through the portal to battle kaiju with the other jaegars. Broken mech left behind and team escapes back through portal. Lots of fighting but eventually the kaiju team up on zilla and start whooping his ass. We see Zilla turn tail and run from the battle. Zilla isn't actually leaving, he starts roaring into the portal as loud as he can. Science bros figure it out because of the internet reports earlier he's calling someone ... some thing. They move the portals location around over Skull Island where the monster he fought was last scene. Kong sees Godzilla in the portal roaring and watches a kaiju jump Godzilla. Kong climbs to the mountains not sure until a Kaiju burts through the portal onto Skull Island. Kong and it fight but Kong wins. He looks back to the portal and sees Godzilla getting his ass whooped by several large Kaiju. With a snort and a head shake Kong throws himself through the portal landing in a run and shoulder checking a kaiju off Godzilla. Big ole fight of Jaegars, Kong, and Zilla vs Kaijus. Epic fight scenes of them tag teaming kaijus. Heroes win and Zilla/Kong return through portal. Jaegar left behind is seen being used to build Mecha-Zilla.

CCR biopic and Platoon

it would be the loudest most stupid thing ever.

Reaper and Lucifer (Lucifer fucking around with Sam and the boys for an episode)
Supernatural and Stargate (Sam and Dean hunting Wraith or Goold)

Hidden Figures and Apollo 13

Alien franchise and Predator franchise

this. Both horror/action movie icons from the 80's. Why hasn't it been done yet? Or better yet Aliens, Predators, and fucking TERMINATORS

Aliens and Bladerunner.
I know you want to.

>Aliens, Predators, and fucking TERMINATORS
This. I don't care if it's just a comic or something, just make it happen

The Walking Dead and Falling Skies

My dick bursted diamonds all around the room. Fucking fund it.

comic did happen

Fast and the Furious + Torque

Fast and Furious+xXx
Vin Diesel has to play two characters

Fast and Furious+Mad Max
Muh family in the wastelands

Have them be brothers just like on Double Impact

The Revenant+Brother Bear

It's always sunny and bar rescue

I want a Vin Diesel cinematic universe with Toretto, Xander Cage and Riddick in the same kino with their own story arcs in a trilogy

The Avengers vs Zohan & Hancock

Monk and psych
House MD/scrubs/ER
HIMYM , friends and seinfeld

It will be the birth of bro kino