Will your country accept Japanese refugees if Japan face extinction crisis because of volcanos...

Will your country accept Japanese refugees if Japan face extinction crisis because of volcanos, tsunami or North Korean missile?

Probably canada will.

Fuck off leaf. The US are better allies.

I will take 100 jap qts please

thats a man

USA rednecks would just prefer Jews.

>probably

Cuckdeau et al will role out a red carpet, give you free money and put you up in a hotel in downtown Toronto all at the taxpayers expense just for the PR.

i lold

Nice.

Of course, we love japs

we already accepted Japanese immigrants once

No. We will slaughter all yellow niggers. Japanese are subhuman filth.

(´・ω・`)

Hell no, go drown and take your subhuman culture with you, China has and always will be number 1, and no bastardized half child of 中国 will take her rightful place as undisputed master of the world

>Will your country accept Japanese refugees if Japan face extinction crisis because of volcanos, tsunami or North Korean missile?
there's already a ton of Japs in Hawaii, there would probably be a lot who move to Hawaii and California

No. Shinto is not allowed here. Sorry cute japanese girls.

Yes, and they'll be redirected to China.

I'll give qt Japanese Waifus a good home

Yes, obviously. No Ainu refugees pls.

No, Japanese monkeys need to fucking die

Only if you bring your hentai artists.

The last time a Jap tried to blow up a bunch of Americans was 76 years ago, so I'd imagine that the US would tolerate Japanese refugees more than the derkaderkas.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

that's a qt man
would succ and fucc

cmon mate, japs have gotta be better than dune coons and chinks

I see jap bitches all the time in Santa Monica. A lot are cute, but they are midget tier, like 5 ft on average.

Yes but my country is no way a place to settle

You're just in time to visit my thread

Infinitely better than sandniggers.

Of course. Bring all your qts here, we will help you restore your population levels to normal and build a new Japan off our coast, made completely of artificial islands. You can even join the EU if you want (don't).

>Gooks come to Country
>Men fuck all the qt 3.14 Jap Girls
>Women can't stand Asian dick
> wait patiently for Sandnigger shipment

WE’RE FULL

Sure but would you WANT to come here?

Yes, and hopefully settle them all in my city.

The Muhammad fears the Samurai?

Civilized hard working people from a high tech country that we have good relationships with?

Sure, come in. I'll take you over the leeches that are flowing in currently every day.

I'm pretty sure all first world countries will.

>high intelligence population that will actually get jobs legaly after immigrating
Fuck yes.

Of course. We're Japan's oldest ally.

Japanese are the best Asians and we're already getting hundreds of thousands of them, so yes - they are a shit load better than Indonesians and poos.

after we get rid of chinks, MENAs, and rohingyas then yes

I would personally accept a jap girl into my bedroom.

Justin Trudeau would only accept female Japanese refugees.
> and he would make his own harem.

Yes.

Japanese are welcome here, as long as they bring their daugtherus, I'd rather deal with yankee delinquents outside Pressbyrån than romani beggars and somali rape squads

No matter for what reason, a country never accept immigrants

should never

ここに居座っているチャンコロやチョンを追い出してくれるなら大歓迎だぞ

>Will your country accept Japanese refugees
Yes.
We actually do have a couple of japanese refugees and mixed japanese.
Japanese are an exception. (koreans too if you stop the kpop shit)

Shitskinoids and non-europeans should be massively genocided and wiped out from every corner of the globe.

All cute guys are welcomed in my home

Yeah, our cunt would.