If the Nazis created an Atom Bomb before the Allies, they would have nuked Washington DC, London...

If the Nazis created an Atom Bomb before the Allies, they would have nuked Washington DC, London, and Moscow without a second thought.

How does that make you edgy Nazi sympathizers feel?

Pretty good i hate america

Feels okay man I hate those cities and countries

That wouldn't have happened because it takes the superior intellect of a genetically diverse individual to achieve greatness, which is why we were years ahead of everyone.

The world would be better off. In technology and less cucked countries.

USA is just people larping as whites these days.

mashallah and death to the infidel

Pretty good i hate america

Fuck no they wouldn't. They gave britain plenty chances to a peaceful agreement, and the us involvement was mostly japan sperging out. Only place they would've nuked was russia but I even doubt that

>"If the nazis created an atom bomb before the allies they'd destroy the most degenerate and evil country that has ever existed!!!"
>How does that make you feel Nazi sympathizers?

did the Germans ever in their wildest dreams plan to attack the American mainland?

>They gave britain plenty chances to a peaceful agreement
Just like with every other country they invaded?

We would have been fine. Because our immigrant population would have survived nuclear radiation. It is known.

Nope, for poland and france they just wanted their land back, britain was an entirely different story. Read up on dunkrik, hitler let 300000 of the best british soldiers retreat because he didn't want further tensions

they wanted a lot more than their old land back in the case of Poland m8

>hitler let 300000 of the best british soldiers retreat because he didn't want further tensions
more like because Goring convinced him the luftwaffle could actually finish them off.
Honestly what a tool, you guys had the greatest engineering of the day and the luftwaffle still sucked.

Yea but that was part of the soviet-german agreement, if poland just conceded danzig it would be an entire different story

No it wasn't, hitler truly didn't want to shed any british blood, the respect he had for their culture was immense. Educate yourself

He respected the Brits so much he sent London thousands of V-2 rockets.

Deutschfag speaks truth. Hitler was a huge fan of the British Empire. He saw it as more proof of Germanic superiority. Plus he was almost obsessed with British culture and film, big fan. I find it unlikely he would've nuked Britain into submission. He most likely would have finished off the Soviets and use it to intimidate the Brits into submission. Who knows what would've happened next? Maybe he annexes Britain and destroys British culture or maybe they coexist. Maybe Nazi Germany falls not long after Hitler dies and everything goes back to "normal". We'll never know.

Wish there was a time machine

Why are Australians rangebanned from making threads while leafs aren't?

>moscow
yes
>london
YES!
>washington
YAAAAAAS!!!1!!!1!!

Because we have a leaf mod and he protects us. Also we only make good posts.

I wish this happened instead of today's timeline.

The US is too far for bombers to reach
But bye bye Britain

The Americans actually created and used Nuclear Weapon. Twice.
How does that make you edgy Burger sympathizers feel?