Anyone here an Americaboo/Freedomboo?

Anyone here an Americaboo/Freedomboo?

They all are, thats why their here.

fuck amerikkka

America was founded as all white men are equal. Nothing about today's America has anything in common with.

Eventually USA will be a authoritarian dicatorship. Just rather it be the Trumps.

yes, 3

The proper term is Freeaboo

All the founding fathers envisioned a different America, one where only landed (i.e. rich) people could have a say in things.

I don't get why you faggots pretend that they were loved freedom or that other nonsense. What they wanted is their own little country where you guys were supposed to be their serfs, with hardly any rights.

no, no one is.

they're / they are*
i shouldn't have to teach you your native language

He's probably Chicano

>

>Freedomboo
a lot of my countrymen are.

diet ameriboo here

pretty much this

(you)

Best stop now before you regret it

What would drive somebody to be ameriboo
I mean at least chonks have good food

Such as "Fried painter belly" and "Shrimp in sewage," Qi Bao?

unironically this

>with hardly any rights.
except for a degree of political and civil freedom unbeknownst to anywhere else in the world during the time period, but yes here's your reply.

Kek

I LOVE how the Americans eat up the shit that they get fed over revolutions.

All the other anglo colonies (Australia, Canada and New Zealand) are much better examples of functioning democracies than fucking America and we had it given to us after not tossing a tantrum over your profits getting affected by the Big Mean Imperialists

That's the whole fucking point. We're not a functioning democracy, we're a federal republic.

Do you know what those words mean?

Don't bother telling them this, they don't listen and they don't care

Best ignore them and let them run their mouths, dig themselves into a deeper pit of ignorance

>>>/glp/

>They all are, thats why their here.
On a site that was made to discuss japanese culture

pretty cringy that you made this thread tbqh

>functioning democracies
does this really mean anything when you have objectively fewer rights than we do?

It means we are made up of a bunch of partially self-governing states that are managed by a federal government. The state governments have a lot of power that the federal government doesn't.

Guess what we have

Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy

Australia is made up of a bunch of partially self-governing states that are managed by a federal government. The state governments have a lot of power that the federal government doesn't.

I envy you for the 2nd ammendment and your freedom of speech, even tough it's misused nowadays. Your founding fathers had the right idea.

>The state governments have a lot of power that the federal government doesn't
And just like the US you know that isn't really the case

You're neglecting the most important piece of the puzzle here, lets see if you can figure it out

A parliament and a queen.

How can you have freedom with a government?

>And just like the US you know that isn't really the case
Except it is?
>You're neglecting the most important piece of the puzzle here, lets see if you can figure it out
Kek, I hope you're not talking about the monarchy. They literally have no power over Australia. We could become a republic overnight and the only thing that would change is a few titles

Everyone was before 2001 because americans were seen as "us, but cooler." After that it became clear that americans were an entirely different breed, acting irrationally and rejecting the classic european stoicism.

Of course, any hopes of recovery was dashed with 2003.

What freedom do you have that anywhere else doesnt have?

>be American
>get shot
>can't afford treatment
>die

>Except it is?
Not any significant or real power

>Kek, I hope you're not talking about the monarchy
Dumber than I thought
Here's a hint: Starts with a P.

>Rejecting classic European stoicism
We've been doing that for a very long time

No you haven't. You lash out like madmen.

Tell me about the P word

"Who would win: Four planes or Pax Americana?"

This only became apparent to the rest of the world when terror struck us and we struck about in panic and rage

SHALL

It is infringed.

Parliament you git
It's designed in a way that forces cooperation rather than competition, it has less deadlock, less polarized etc. etc.
Compared to Presidential, Parliamentary is more effective at writing legislation and solving issues, but has it's own problems, which I'm sure you know about

Yea, nobody is perfect, but America is stilll freedom personified

Yes we do have different political systems, but what has that got to do with the initial comment about how America isn't a functional democracy

>but what has that got to do with the initial comment
Because your definition of "Functional Democracy" (I am assuming) is based off of a different system than the one we use

So now please, tell me how it does not function correctly

Do you think your vote actually counts for anything in America?

Yes
What kind of an idiotic question is that

kek

KEK

K - E - K

Your vote means nothing, you are serfs owned.

Nice meme
Are you going to show me why I'm wrong or are you going to concede that you have nothing else worth saying?

(You)

12 year old redditor/10

Jesus fucking christ, you pig ignorant cunt. In your last election, which happened just the ither day, the candidate party with the most votes from the people did not gain power.
Your votes a meaningless.

It's almost like the past year of people explaining this shit to you has done nothing

absolute state of Australian thinking

No, you fucking idiot; it means that as long as the electoral college exists, your votes do not have ultimate say and America is not a democracy.

I don't know if you're genuinely idiotic or just ignorant but I will tell you this much
For Presidential elections, votes do matter: just on a state scale, not national
Moreover the Electoral College only covers the presidency, and there are far, far more things to vote on than the President friend

>No, you fucking idiot; it means that as long as the electoral college exists, your votes do not have ultimate say and America is not a democracy.

we can have similar results
See: Gillard forming minority government after the LNP took in more votes

>The Electoral College being necessary to elect the President means America isn't a democracy
>Prime minister of Australia isn't even an elected position

>For Presidential elections, votes do matter
Objectively wrong, you smug moron.
You Americans are so fucking brainwashed by propaganda that most of you don't realise that you have the least about of freedom or say about the state of the nation in the western world, yet have the gall to call yourselves the land of freedom.

Keep licking the boots of parasites while calling it a privilege, that's all the average American has been programmed to achieve.

>Objectively wrong, you smug moron.
>You Americans are so fucking brainwashed by propaganda that most of you don't realise that you have the least about of freedom or say about the state of the nation in the western world, yet have the gall to call yourselves the land of freedom.
>Keep licking the boots of parasites while calling it a privilege, that's all the average American has been programmed to achieve.

>Objectively wrong
Explain why or shut up please, you're becoming insufferable

shut up

Ameribooism was actually understandable up until maybe the 80s. Now this country is just a shit skin filled cesspool.

I

>mfw americans actually think that their "elections" matter

What's going on here? I thought they were electrified but the structure is grounded

they pushed the scaffolding into a power line

They are, I have no clue why they're getting fried either

Everywhere is now. White people are declining practically everywhere, even where they're the majority. If a country isn't full of shitskins now, it will in the future. The age of white dominance is passing before our eyes. This is all very real. Western civilisation as we know it is going the way of Rome. It is too late now.

>I'm 14: the post

>Western civilisation as we know it is going the way of Rome

Electricity should have passed from the scaffolding to the ground. Not through the humans.
>Chinese manufacture is so bad the electricity they make can't even follow the path of least resistance

Mate you're fucking stupid
t. started this argument

>Not through the humans.
That's exactly what happened though, idk man

Again, that's the whole point. America is not a democracy and will never be a democracy. And yes, that's a good thing.

Hun a Republic is a representative democracy

responding to shitposters seriously means that they win m8

Rome lasted about 2000 years. Your shithole won't make it to 300 with attitudes like these:

It really doesn't count for shit though. Especially if you don't live in a swing state.

>Rome lasted about 2000 years. Your shithole won't make it to 300 with attitudes like these:

Thank fucking god. America is very unique in that it caused the most harm to the civilized world but in such a short amount of time. khomeini was right, America really is the great satan.

America collapsing completely is when utopia becomes possible.

No it won't. It will be too late. The damage this country did to the civilized world is terminal at this point.

>America is not a democracy, it's a republic