Wtf is it's problem?

Wtf is it's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-15/trump-paid-38-million-tax-on-150-million-income-white-house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he nut but she still sucking

King is a faggot

He's a firestarter, twisted firestarter.

>tossed salads and scrambled eggs

>muh trump
No, you're a faggot with daddy issues.

Cute Finn in the back

It's eternal, child.

Right on time.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/

Jesus Christ you better be getting paid for this shit..

But, it's the alt-left pussy King who's crying in that pic.

>Defending that retarded assrabid tweet

>Sup Forums : lefty redditors bitching that Sup Forums isn't like their liberal circlejerk

Why do people always look like they've come out of the makeup and hair stylist chair even though it's supposed to be a "natural" look?

>being cancer
Kys redditor

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-15/trump-paid-38-million-tax-on-150-million-income-white-house

Does anyone have a link to a copy of the Cary Fukunaga screenplay? They pop up and get taken down really quickly

I get paid every time I trigger Sup Forums. Thanks for the money.

why does it have a giant head

>defending a ginger retard with potential conflicts of interest

Good cuck.

>Idubbbz

Underage, please leave.

Tax returns don't show "potential conflicts of interest" moron, thats a financial disclosure form, which has already been released. Tax return shows literally what amountof taxes were paid. I didn't even vote for Trump, but you are a special kind of retard to think what you do.

Thanks for playing.

>Wtf is it's problem?

His balloons don't float no more.

It's a scary concept that the author ruined with over-explanation, so now the filmmakers have that futile uphill battle to fight.

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

Yea, yea, we know, SK was an aithor your parents liked so you have to hate on him because you're an INDIVIDUAL and shit.

You'll grow out of this mindset when you leave college.

pussy chickenshit drumpf BTFO by brave author

waah waah m-muh daddy trump

>he thinks SK is on some "profound" level that youngsters simply can't grasp

All the productive things you could have done with your life, but you wasted it reading 'bout spider monsters in his Dark Tower wankfest.

Never said that. I was right about your age though. Only a young 20 yo would think it's love or hate only when it's like that is the most common response.

I like King, he a good writer. He's almost literary level, but not quite.

YOU hate him because your parents like him.

>1 page from 2005
Bitch, are you retarded?

>fps 24
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It hasn't gotten to eat Finn yet.

>YOU hate him because your parents like him.

>mfw "I'm a gonna put you in your place, kiddo" lines

Pet Sematary was his last truly frightening book. He confessed in his quasi-autobiographical piece, Danse Macabre, that Lovecraft's allusions to unknown, "Eldritch" horror never sat well with him...he needs to show what's behind the door. And that is why his novels have failed on the scare level ever since.

He's had a much higher success rate with his short stories and Novellas. The longer he writes, the better he ain't.

So why don't YOU write something better then? What's that? You can't? Yeah, that's what I thought. You can shut up now, hater.

>there will never be a top-down GTA that looks like this

Not an argument.

Don't worry King, he's waiting for the re-election. He'll release them and it'll turn out to be nothing and lefties will get BTFO for the nth time.

>Are you a bad enough dude to release your tax returns?

>gets what he wants
>uhhhhhhhhhhh no sweetie :)

literally no one agrees with you
kek

Except,
is right. King has a habit of writing long, and the longer it goes, the more it sounds like juvenile drivel, reusing "quirky" language, and names (usually to no effect) and even ideas. Look at Dark Tower 6 and arguably all of #4, Insomnia is barely readable, etc. His short form is always on point though, the ones that aren't totally chilling are at least interesting enough to keep attention (maybe not that pink kindle thing, eh).