Based Anna Akana!

Based Anna Akana!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yATOzE32gZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But teenagers do kill themselves as revenge so why can't you make a movie about that?

>i cant wait to see the look on their face when i kill myself!

Yeah, is she criticizing the movie for being realistic?

>everybody has to commit suicide for the exact reasons that I want them to!

fuck off attention whoring cunt

Maybe she means "glorify" instead of "reinforce".

I get why her Sister killed herself if this retard was her emotional support.

>killed herself in revenge
lmao

>not being a ghost

lollll

NO STOP IT

ITS ALWAYS THE SUICIDES FAULT NEVER ANYONE ELSES SHUT UP SHUT UP

>If you kill yourself your enemy looses

I sometimes fantasize about being hit by a bus and dying, then thinking about how distraught people would be with my sudden death. Does this make me a sociopath?

It makes you bland.

If you kill your enemies, they win

If you kill yourself, you win

Oh please, as if every 12 year old didn't think about how many fake friends would be at their funeral or post memorials on their Facebook

>youtube
>5'3

>I'm the only snowflake that thinks about melting
>wow guys look at me I must be crazy, mom's gonna freak if she ever found out

The suicide scene really isn't pretty. I don't think it was glorified.

I thought I was alone with that too, until I found out that's a thought literally everyone has. Dunno if that made it better though.

Thanks man, I genuinely thought there was something wrong with me

I do the same except the distraught reaction part. I'm just too pussy to kill myself and would really appreciate if some act of god sped up the process.

She's mad the show is apparently accurate? Am I reading this right?

Clinical depression is one hell of a mental illness

Is it really clinical depression or is it just my white man brain telling me I'm a failure andto off myself? Feel like I'm on dialysis. But I havne;t really had it hard mye ntire life so its kinda pathetic but I still wanna die lol

Suicide should be encouraged just like anything else, cause it is, really, a viable option. The pleasures of oblivion don't need to be hidden from people, in fear they decide to embrace it, the best thing would be showing the pleasures of life too. Thinking some movie shouldn't have such message is such bullshit, because we live in a reality where anyone can do absolutely what he wants, and shouldn't have to stay quiet cause of the impact such things can cause

Hannah's suicicide had an patrician side to it: THE TAPES were her revenge, but she didn't wanted to live because her life was shit and going down the road and no one cares, those who did care didn't noticed how bad thing were.

This, her death is sad and horrible and difficult to watch and also shows how your close ones get devasted and confused after your leave.

At first i keked, but then I damn

People will find a way to complain about anything. Are you really surprised by this?

beta sis

She should commit Sudoku as revenge against the showrunners.

She's mad that it's reinforcing what she feels is a bad practice. You shouldn't kill yourself, especially for revenge.
I've never watched he show btw, just felt like checking the thread out since people won't stop taking about it.

Take amphetamines/methylphenidates.
You'll feel like how you're supposed to feel

>2017
>still supporting life cultists who believe people should live in horrible pain and suffering just so that they can feel vaguely happy that you're alive
lmao suicide is so selfish but we're totally not, right guys?

So was she getting her revenge on herself?

yea, looses the noose

It's because Hannah was white isn't it. Suicide doesn't exist for whites - suicide = self-harm + privilege.

Nice persecution complex whitey.

2.3 million likes?

I sometimes think about how much attention I'd get if one of my siblings or parents died. Does that make me a sociopath?

Yes kids really are this dumb

>Anna Akana
Must be a seppuku thing

GOT EM

>Netflix subtly promoting suicide
not surprising

id let anna akana me
if you know what i mean

oh I'm brazilian, Im sorry for that ok Im trully sorry I hope that never happens again

Wow, her sister really showed that person

>If you make the enemy kill themselves, they win.

I want to but I don't think you can easily get them where I live. Grass, trips and other party drugs, but no drugs for people who don't want to party

I kinda agree with you despite that sounding memetic and edgy as fuck

literally who?

I really don't get a flying shit about people who take themselves out of the gene pool regardless of their reasoning.

>WAAAAAA My X did Y so you can't Z about it

>sometimes I act like a retarded 15 year old with attention issues, am I a sociopath?

I took amphetamines and it made me feel way more than normal. At the end I became addictive and had to dropout of college for one year. The withdrawal makes depression 1000 times worse

>13 Reddits Why

No one likes you morrissey.

>killing yourself for revenge

Someone explain this.

I want to outlive everyone I know

"you'll regret in guilt by treating me like shit"

She is right thou, i mean its an ok teen show but its pretty much capeshit for emo teens.
The reasons this bitch an hero can only be thought like the girl in OP said, it was a revenge suicide by a retarded teenager that instead of fucking up a rapist life in any posible way decided to fuck her own life because...people didn't worshiped her 24/7.
That said i can completely understand her actions, that one of the reason the show actually works, but the faggot that went into SUPER MELODRAMA MC the moment he got the fucking tapes should an hero himself because he made want to kill myself for being such a fucking betafaggot.

> not funny my brother died that way

Haven't seen the show, what was her method of suicide? Was it patrician or plebeian?

She realised she wasn't the mc of the world and people didn't treated like a perfect snowflake and because of that she decided to end herselft in the most redditway possible.

>people were mean to me at school!
>guess I'll make my parents deal with the loss of their only child

...she hates the show because it reinforces that something, that she herself admits is real, exists?

...?

I despised it because it was literally the anti-heathers. The most pandering emo tween girl garbage imaginable.

Of course...I'm not a mopey 12 year old girl, so I'm not the target audience.

People get dumb when confronted with something thats personal

>tfw she'll never rape you

youtube.com/watch?v=yATOzE32gZk

>show shows theres a bunch of people going through worse things that her.
>She decides to end herself to make their lives even more dire
White chicks were a mistake

The entire show is glorifying the teen suicide ideal.

>THEY'LL ALL REGRET WHAT THEY'VE DONE WHEN I KILL MYSELF

irl people would have been bored after a day and forgotten about her.

Suicide is the only way to beat the inevitable death. New world order criticises this practise because they need their slaves to breed and live.
Suicide is your only ticket to real freedom. I'll do it too once I bypass the fail safes that are installed into me.

She seems to have confused "reinforced" and "glorified".

>Me no speaky the good englishy.

>it's an eceleb uses its dead relative for attention and virtue signalling episode

shocking

also the only reason i know about this bitch is because jewtube forces her videos on me

what's a reddit way of killing yourself? slitting your wrists with your cuck glasses?

>Discouraging suicide

Whatever happened to "My Body, My Choice"?

neither would be wrong to do

>John Green: True Patrician as Endorsed by /lit/
>Power gap
>All other YA emocucks

While watching Rick and Morty on her macbook.

John Green is a cuck

did she kill herself to Adam's Song on a loop? There was a kid who did that

Who the fuck is Anna Akana?
I mean besides being some asian alliterate.

It would be more shocking if you killed yourself, try it out!

>Not killing yourself with Pearl Jam's Jeremy on a loop.

No joke I came *this* close to killing myself twice.

Once while listening to Adam's Song (talked out of it by another guy who'd come to kill himself at the same spot) and another time, and this is embarrassing even to write anonymously, while listening to Disarm by The Smashing Pumpkins (tried self strangulation but it hurt too much).

Razor blade in the bathtub.

The Writer from Ant-Man, pleb

Meh. Thanks though

First world children are retarded.

Sometimes I think about all those posts that get a ton on (You)'s
I've never gotten more than 5 and I never will

I unironically agree with this.

Maybe if you killed yourself you would get a lot of (You)s

Or post nudes.

how bad is hanging yourself? I think about doing it in a sunny forest at dawn

Here's one bro

suffocating is very painful

Dying sucks, there is no pleasant way to go. but the reward is the after, eternal bliss for just a moment of agony.

Thanks senpai

who and is she killing herself next i hope.

Never give up