What's going on here china

What's going on here china

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/24433901_Ancient_DNA_provides_new_insights_into_the_history_of_South_Siberian_Kurgan_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharoplasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

geography, america

The same thing that happens here, the entire west outside of state capitals is empty

any other interesting situations like this?

sea, fertility, more rivers, historical cities

Western china is basically a desert, what'd you expect

People on the south-east is fucking a lot and people on the north-west isn't

Western china used to have major trading civilization where the inhabitants were nearly all white. And by white I mean white-white.

whats life like in that tiny dot in the middle

they were never white. in fact, they always looked like what they look like now - sorta white.

what? you mean turkic?
there is a village somewhere in western china where a group of whites settled and today they all look chinese but have green/blue eyes

>settled by wh*Tes
>absolute shithole
Makes sense.

Thats Alice Springs
Kinda like any town but its far away from everything and gets a decent amount of tourism because its the closest proper town to uluru

Because Tibet

they're still white

vast and empty desert/plateau/forest/ever-frozen ground, a barrier which blocked East Asia from having direct contact with any other major civilization throughout history, which made them blind to their backwardness

That girl is a makeup heavy ching chong.

she's white, get over it amerimutt

china traded with rome and middle east anyway

>"I'm only 8 but I already look like 20"

White confirmed.

plastic surgery can do wonders

Jew chicks, Irish men.

kys

she's natural beauty

Never had close interactions with persian/indian/arabian empires is what I mean. Rome's too faraway

she looks like a hafu whore honestly

I wish she was my gf though

>tfw no ukghurt gf

>to their backwardness

>whiteys finally brought civilization to this land

Gee, I wonder what HK looks like 200 years ago

Ever heard of California?

t. white monkey

you mean wh*te

right so it's not HK. I can't reverse search it since China is so certain of its cultural superiority it blocked google.

The point stands anyway

>yellow is white in Canada
a lot of your cuck libtard mental disorders are explained with your statement

Nope. Your worst nightmare

t. wh*te

ancient china is pretty cool imo

why do you hate it

t. Jealous Wh*Te

ill take 'things that should not be' for 400, please Alex. also, 'what is Romania?', same category

wh*Tois subhuman leave China at once

WE

>tfw will never be a magistrate in ancient FengHang

look here leaf, just from a glance i can tell she's had work done on her eyelids, all asians do it, now stop denying the fact that she's a surgically modified ching chong

Got any more buzzwords to toss about before you finish fixing my toilet?

although it's actually true. look up the tarim mummies. also
researchgate.net/publication/24433901_Ancient_DNA_provides_new_insights_into_the_history_of_South_Siberian_Kurgan_people
>Our results also confirm that at the Bronze and Iron Ages, south Siberia was a region of overwhelmingly predominant European settlement, suggesting an eastward migration of Kurgan people across the Russo-Kazakh steppe. Finally, our data indicate that at the Bronze and Iron Age timeframe, south Siberians were blue (or green)-eyed, fair-skinned and light-haired people and that they might have played a role in the early development of the Tarim Basin civilization.

All leafs are chinks and none will prove otherwise.

It is forbidden to mix with chinks, and so its said.

Yeah they’re called Tocharians. Even brainlets know this, but they aren’t “white-white”. You aren’t white unless you’re Anglo.

>researchgate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>european
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The Tarim Basin mummies are Indo-European, but are not “european” in any sense. They look much like the Hazaris in Afghanistan do today, and have very little genetic effect on the modern turkic peoples in much of the area.

They quite literally got raped out of history.

They got absorbed into the Uyghurs.

No. They got rapes by the Dzungars, raped by the turkics, genocides by the Mongols, and finally absorbed by the uyghurs who helped genocide the Dzungars.

“Tocharians” quite literally are non-existent.

she has white eyes because she's white dumbass

>and finally absorbed by the uyghurs
That’s just what I said.

researchgate is just a site where journal articles get dumped you absolute fucking retard, you can find the original publication on Springer's website

If you're unaware with how journal articles work (which evidently seems to be the case), then you should know that Springer is one of the biggest publishers, and 141 citations on Google Scholar is pretty decent (depending on the field of course).

I simply dislike blind shrimps living in an enclosed cave thinking they have always been the king of the world.

I hope one day you'll know how disgusting a meek and sleazy population is, changs

You're mentally deficient and act on Facebook info.
Plenty of Chinese people have double eyelids. My wife is native Chinese and has double eyelids and has never had East Asian blepharoplasty

t. wh*te

I like to not think about it

You're literally retarded. If you traveled to any first tier city at least once in your life, you would encounter a population as nice and since as any Western country.

the fuck is wrong with researchgate? do you want the paywalled article? it's the exact same thing but costs 40 shekels. I can't actually link it because Sup Forums is retarded and thinks it's spam, but if you search the title from researchgate you'll get a springer link.
also note bronze age. these samples were genetically very similar to the corded ware people of bronze age europe. you have the yamnaya in modern ukraine. they migrate west and east. to the west they mix with the people there and create the corded ware. in the east they mix with the people there and create the andronovo. they were european
also your last point is silly. the leaf said used to, and then I made a post talking about the bronze and iron age, ie used to. no one's claiming that the people there today are whites who have been there since the bronze age

>Amerilfag spouting shit again
Her eyelids are natural, she's Uyghur Chinese, but even Han Chinese could have natural double eyelids, just relatively rare. My family have natural double eyelids.

t.二鬼子

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharoplasty
I'll need a source on those "natural double eyelids", Jebediah

you need a better example than this ching chong

undesirable land in the 6%. a lot of mountains and desert I think. idk

Thats a chink

Typical chink mixer

yes she's a citizen of china but she's also white

Since when did fucking europeans live in China?
Only ones are turks and some other chink ethnic groups, whites only came by boat in the 1500s

uighurs arent white

Or you could do a simple search on Google scholar? Jesus Christ you fucking retard.

>only europeans can be white

That is the domain of Han Dynasty,which mean Han Chinese are living there for almost 2000 years.

The relatively balanced distribution of people near North Korea is pretty interesting. I know there are millions of Koreans there, but I wonder why it’s neither extremely populated nor empty.

>Google Scholar
I only trust infowars, not the chinese run nwo gay tranny soros funded google "scholar"

>this delusion

Thanks doc

Tocharians are whiter than you turkboy

That building was built in modern times, dingus.

>neoliberalmovement
>centrist_nationalist

Humans have always concentrated themselves closer to reliable water sources, which the coastline happens to be.

>

Whites are by definition Anglos. It's not about skin pigment, you dumb cunt.

>They got rapes by the Dzungars, raped by the turkics, genocides by the Mongols, and finally absorbed by the uyghurs who helped genocide the Dzungars.
Why is whitey so weak?

Let's ignore the pronounced cheekbones, let's give her fuller lips, let's turn her grey hair blondish.
lmao
why does whitey have to steal all cultures?

The north is cold, the north west is desert and the west is highland.
It's no easy for living in the areas.

>says the turk rape seed LARPing as a greek
Greeks died 700 years ago, you're a disgusting armenian-turk-semitic mongrel LARPing as "greek" because of the old Bizantium Orthodox Church who removed the ethnic identity from the "greek" identity, making it everybody's identity within the empire.

Just like in America where everybody is american, regardless of race.

looks preety full to me

good ol fashion communist equality

based