You can only post ITT if you're about to win Olympic gold next week

You can only post ITT if you're about to win Olympic gold next week

NOT SO FAST, AMERIMUTTS AND BRITSHITS

>not already having a gold medal
We have one, they are fun

Every four years I'm always slightly nervous about this happening because if it does, we can no longer use the "even britain has more gold medals than finland" meme

This year it will be reality. First we have to stomp your ass tomorrow. Today was just the beginning.

Or
Another
Rival

We're experts at beating Russians. Piece of cake. I'm planning on buying some champagne next week.

>We're experts at beating Russians

This years conditions are different. We will win, BTFO everyone who has insisted that we don't and laugh so hard while I drink myself to death

screencapped.

We could still use
>even britain has the same amount as finland

You're losing tomorrow. How does it make you feel?

There's a match tomorrow? I only focus on gold medal game

Shame, then you probably have to wait until May, because you're going to fight OAR/Canada for a bronze medal. FIN - SWE final would have been glorious but oh well, OAR/CAN it is then. Hoping for FIN - CAN gold match t b h.

>the only time Finland has a chance of winning the olympic gold is when all other teams are sending their college/students teams

Impressive Binland

>you probably have to wait until May

Are you admitting already we will win gold at Skoda Cup?

Maybe, I don't care about meme tournaments. Then again, maybe Canada will take it. Who knows. Maybe we are going to take 2 golds this year? Wouldn't that be fantastic? Because we're leaving with at least one.

>Then again, maybe Canada will take it.
Lundquist, Karlsson,Landeskog, Sedins, Zetterberg, Kronwall, Oliver Ekman-Larsson.

No I think you can just give us the gold right now.

>Because we're leaving with at least one.
Pesäpallo doesn't count.

>the city of hellsinky

>Zetterberg, Kronwall

As a Wings fan I'm laughing. They might as well be skating with walkers at this point.

it's not like we are sending our best either so it's a fair game

Nevermind them, can't believe I forgot about Lidström 2.0

*blocks your path*

>one

JUST

why do they look so fat?

>while I drink myself to death
why are Finns alcoholics?

Pedro...

You're not even an obstacle.

>Only managed to get one goal against Germany
hahaha, see you tomorrow. We will win.

Leijonat all the way

who even cares this year

I don't get the joke. Are you laughing at Zetterberg and Kronwall or at Wings?

I'm sorry, but did Sweden already lose? Oh, that's right. Finland hasn't reached the quarter finals yet.
In fact hockey is still in the group stage. Does not have many goals at the group stage count as a
loss? Is that what you Finnish rent boys are saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you
that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when you haven't even passed the group stage
yet? The group stage is still on and we Sweden have been the best team in the world for how many
years now? Finland are only winning by large margins because they are feeding off the energy of
their past "victories". But you know what? Finland still fucking suck. Sweden are one of the best
fucking teams in Hockey, they don't even have to try to win a match and I mean why should we try
against mickey mouse teams. what? Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded
topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sweden wins the
gold medals and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you
autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm
fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sweden topics
because you're a ****** hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at
something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board. It's so easy to
spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be
a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just
you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Hoping for FIN - CAN gold match t b h.
why, do you want silver?

>I'm sorry, but did Sweden already lose?
Practically speaking, yes, yes you did. Anyway, I BTFO'd you in your own thread so S E E T H I N G. You will lose against whoever you'll face in your bronze battle. First we stomp the fuck out of you, then the rest of the scout teams.

With your team? Don't make me laugh, we are superior now. Shoo, clean my shoes.

Ah, victory tastes great.

Do you guys think we can be good at hockey if it becomes popular in Croatia?

Literally everyone can with proper training and money, look at Sweden, those poor little fellows are okay at it.

shall be ending it all lads

Oopsies, have to change my name.

>look at Sweden, those poor little fellows are okay at it.

Thanks, this is high praise coming from you Finland.

>being proud of hockey when the nhl banned itself

you're not even in the big league

How far would this guys go in Olympics?

just set up a team of canadian expats
milan lucic is eligible for croatian citizenship

I'd imagine they'd lose every game as they play in the lower division. Maybe they might have a chance against Korea.

Little of both probably. All of them are equally shit at this point.

becoming popular is the most important part. so many parents here put there kids in hockey when they are like 5 years old

>Literally everyone can with proper training and money
>Finland exists
???

DEN GLIDER IN

Good post