Why don't they ever portray this version of Hitler in the movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuyqklmTNKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh 6 gvadrillion
He is the ultimate bad guy for the jews, and guess what? Kikewood is run by jews

Too controversial. If word ever came out that Hitler was anything less than an angry artist who spent every waking moment hating Jews, it would topple the very morality our modern society is founded upon!

Why should they? His private life was pretty uneventful.

Downfall was pretty unbiased(?)

Isn't it common knowledge that the holocaust didn't happen?

Downfall was very good though.

Adaptation when?

yeah, but the goyim doesn't know this, and aren't allowed to know this. There are laws all around Europe that you can't deny the holohoax

>muh carefully taken propaganda pictures

Except downfall is pretty much the most iconic dramatic portrayal of hitler.

This is propaganda. Every dictator makes pictures like that.

This nigga knows what's up

Every Politician makes pictures like that

yeah fucking kikes, making movies based on historical facts instead of how a violent dictator wanted to appear in his propaganda

No. Holocaust is a real and only uneducated stormfags deny it.

>muh (((historical facts)))
This is the door that stopped the jews from leaving from the gas chambers

They do. They just also include the whole stuff about being a genocidal dictator

It's not. Do you even know where is this from?

I'm sorry historical facts don't fit with whatever theory you made up in your head while jerking off to anime

Took me 3 minutes to debunk this shit

>Sup Forums is full of jews and jew apologists

who would've guessed?

It's based on the recollections of a top Hitler staffer from 40 years after the war. An elderly woman riddled with a lifetime of guilt from atrocity propaganda, and terrified of countering the victor's narrative. Someone with a very rational fear of hate crime prosecution in Germany and war crime prosecution in Israel, should she say one wrong word.

Then translated into onscreen action by a director who's not openly Jewish, but just happens to specialize in films about Jewish historical issues. And has an enormous schnoz.

You tell me how unbiased you imagine it is.

>tries to akwardly "argue"
>loses anyway
>muh joos!!!!
back to Sup Forums virign

Hitler always acted like that. His fits of rage are well known and many of his associates described them. Including his friend from Vienna Kubizek and Goebbels (in his diary). He also had suicidal thoughts numerous time.

>not even the guy you were arguing with

>has such a hard on for the jews that he will argue with any one

>projects his own virginity onto me

stay mad oven dodger

>Out of millions of Jews who asphyxiated in this chamber, none ever thought to smash through the door to the washroom.
>I mean. It's a washroom.

You're a regular Sherlock Holmes.

The Jews made up holocaust as a way to justify Zionism, it was all fake.

>Sup Forumsack can't read
colour me surprised

>the door from the washroom into the gas chamber is no longer in existence

>Oy Vey it's established historical fact, Goy!
>If you think a movie might have been embellished you're obviously not remembering the Six Trillion Billion Zillion!

Please read "The Young Hitler I Knew" by August Kubizek, Hitler's childhood friend who shared living quarters with him when they moved to Vienna. Kubizek details how Hitler would go into furious tirades about the issues of the day, whether it was in the news or something in his own life.

Can't you guys just stay in Sup Forums? I mean seriously, that's the entire point of that fucking containment board. How would you feel if /mlp/ or /lgbt/ started posting ponies and cocks everywhere? You'd be pissed, I'd be pissed too, I don't want those mentally ill faggots shitting up my board.
So the next time you feel like questioning historical fact or posting happy merchant memes, do us all a favor and POST IT IN Sup Forums!

>i-it can't be true because the director has a big nose

Why do the people look so different back then? Not just clothes or whatever else, but their faces specifically? Washington (if this picture with Obama is from Washington state, that is) has German as their largest ethic group, so a difference in ethnicity can't be it.

>picture contradicts written narrative
>written narrative contradicts other official written narratives
>when one narrative is challenged, counter with alternative narratives

The truth is whatever it needs to be, Goy.

>pro Israel
>pro LGBT
>fat
hmm, sounds familiar

Americans have stronger jaws because they eat more and different food

>back then
That picture of Obama is probably less than 5 years old you fucking 12 year old

jokes on you pal i dont give a fuck who the president is it's only funny because it makes the liberals so assblasted, it was equally funny when all the hillbillies went into a rage with obama

Explanation based on documents and academic studies vs made up shit by an uneducated guide

Narratives aren't equal.

>he thinks politics will never touch him and he'll get to shitpost about little girl's feet in a bubble forever

>tries to argue
>v-VIRGIN!

The narratives are as authoritative as they need to be, Goy.

>haha never forget

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuyqklmTNKs

Don't worry your pretty little head, my Scheckchen. While you and all your friends are being viciously gang-raped by the invading armies, I'll be with my pals, deep in my bunker, where we won't hear any of your screams of pain and terror. And I'll be getting married!

>trips of oy vey