What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Players were too fat.

Not enough Capitalism.

IOH vs NHL feud went wrong with everyone, including Europe. It's not as fun as it could be.

>what went wrong?

This:

Allah was against them.

Trump

You did so much better when Obama was president:

Making America Guk Again

I unironically miss Barry and Uncle Joe.

Allah willing US lost

while we are disappointing, who cares if the best players for any team aren't there? It's like Mexico bragging about winning the olympics.

Hockey is just one medal on the overall table. Everyone else is still the elite of their sport, and they've been blowing it with the exception of most of the snowboarders.

Not that I'm fan of Tr*mp, Libyans sure don't. Gaddafi did nothing wrong.

Excuse me, that developed European country is logically of course part of the European Union right?

And they’re subsequently doing very well in these olympics

true, but the OP image is called logo_usa_hockey, so i assumed he was talking about that sport

put based leggio in net

Shit I didn't even realize, my bad you're right
The no NHL thing has been a fiasco, I think USA should not have taken any semi pros or former NHLers and gone with a pure college/amateur team.

I'd ask what the fuck happened to Canada? They only had 5 Golds this time around.

All they do is Winter sports

Insufficient freedom

There's another eight days left, no idea when their best sports are though.

This is the worst Olympics ever i hate our team

Donald Fart tried to sue that part of Europe three times when they wanted to build a wind farm near that fat orange retard's golf course. Every time he failed.

There's a moral there, o Trumptards.

>This is the worst Olympics ever i hate our team

This was the best Olympics ever. I love our team:

Team USA did very well in 2012. When a certain fat orange inferior subhuman wasn't president

because our 2nd best players should still be good
our 3rd best players
4th
5th best, should still be good

Because of cheating in Sochi, no Olympics for you, inferior subhuman Vlad Putain. Hopefully permaneltly. You'll only be able to put your OAR in.

Because Europe, no Olymics for you, fat orange retard Donald Fart:

Good.

2028 Los Angeles: when there'll be a Democrat president. You've made sure of that: certainly since Charlottesville, o inferior subhuman Alt-Shitist Trumptards.

>inferior subhuman Vlad Putain

...as proved in Sochi. Comes from spending 9.5 billion on just the rail link: when our 2012 London Olympics cost 9 billion total (and Winter Olympics is small borscht compared to Summer). Also, ours was completed 6 months ahead of schedule, and £500 million under budget. 2012 London was perfect.

I'd stop having your mid-life crisis and thinking you have the right to have ideas above your station (just as Shitler did), if I were you: thinking you're Tsar.

I think they would definitely be more exciting with an all college/amateur team, especially since the young players are really the only ones who are shining

>t. brainlet

Los Angeles 2028: When Bongistan will officially be devoid of White Christians

You goddamned fool, don't reply to him

The tycoons, oligarchs, and politicians don't personally profit from US olympic success so they get no support.

You are officially a goddamned fool. But then, you voted for one.

t. tit

3 of our male ski jumpers are from Illinois. I know because I live in ski jump town. Don't get your hopes up today

increased scrutiny on doping so the American committee are being more cautious with it

nevermind its over already. ofc they got rekt. stupid fucking olympic committee sending these flatlanders to jump with the big boys

we're only good at our forced rock and roll xgames sports

Logo reminds too much of Austria, yet USA never was a monarchy, while Austria is famous by it. That's when the seeds of failure were sown

DAMN

>skipping leg day

Really gets you to stop and think

Trump is living in your head rent free, as if he has anything to do with the performance of team USA

OT in the 2010 gold metal game

Too busy #resisting

>metal
I'm so triggered I became retarded

Thanks, Trump. We made America great again! We did it!

Boredom. Most people under 25 don't give a shit about the Olympics.

no you dont