Your country isn't going to be in the World Cup this summer

>your country isn't going to be in the World Cup this summer

How do you deal with this?

I have started drinking myself to death before the WC2018 starts. So i have roughly 4 months to achieve this.

just come home bro

i'm used to it

Back to your board faggot

>how do you deal with this?

You enjoy summer with cold beer and cheer for your white ancestors aka Germany.

As an american of 1/16th german descent i am rooting for germany

Who cares baseball will be on

But my ancestors are from Spain and England.

i didn't even know the world cup was televised in my country until 2014.

this

This
>tfw watching chill baseball and not pulling my hair watching USA lose

My co-worker with Italian descent gets buttmad every time the world cup gets brought since Italy is not in it.

>Tfw I'm dutch and Danish
JUST

What a faggot

As an American of 1/2 Portuguese 1/4 Friesian and 1/4 Dust bowl Okie I am going for based Portugal and will be shitting up the board with recycled portuposter memes. Objectively the most Sup Forums of fan bases.
P.s. Watch their league.

not like we were going to win it anyway so i'll just watch it and hope for memes

based

>How do you deal with this?

By doing the same thing I do every time the World cup is going on.

Watch Baseball.

He likes Buffon and is buttmad for that.

My country hasn't been in it since the 50s. Makes watching it pretty comfy desu

Why watch their league when I can watch Wolves

Tell him Sweden says hi :3

>US isn't going to be in the World Cup this summer

Why?

Because we are shit?

Our boys couldn't handle TripAdvisor and Trivago

Memes dumb dumb. Portobros shitposts are kino af if you have just the bare minimum of background knowledge.

>ameridoops

>Ausfags

is world cup in june or july?
nhl playoffs in june
cfl kickoff in july

>caring about povertyball

I don't even care that much.
I'm not the biggest football/soccer fan and my country not being there does not interfere nor affect (with) my life at all.
A bonus is no orange shit in shops and the streets.

>or

and

what's the world cup?

But it is.

D A R K H O R S E baby

Pull for Poland of course

it's truly depressing, i guess i can root for germany though.

cheer for Spain then so it hurts less afterwards

You get used to it.

t. Achmett

I've never known this feel.

>Your country is in the world cup

Get fucked americucks

I'm going anyway. Call the fucking cops I don't care

some brave english lad in tottenhams youth team is going to go around breaking the legs of all belgian players in the last training session before the WC

Oh, you cheeky cunt

lol

tbf m8 when ingerlund plebbed out of 2008 i enjoyed the tournament a good sight more than usual. treated myself to hundred quid of betting to keep it interesting and had a blast.

cant believe I did this

you absolute turbo cunt

you get used to it.

>German
>Humour

Pick one

wtf

pls no

in Canada we just choose a team
based either on your own heritage or for example, if your buddy is Brazilian, you can support Brazil -- or more likely, root against them for lels.
If the Team Icelnd web site would get their shit together, you'd see a lot of Iceland jerseys on the street after games, for sure.
There will be tons of people, as usual, wearing Italy jerseys - oh wait. And Netherlands orange - oh wait. No point in spending on an England jersey just to put it in the closet after the first round.
Idk who people will support.
>Germany and France for sure.
Maybe still some Brazil support.
Portugal, especially in Toronto.
>Denmark, especially since Canadians feel kind of shit after our team's bad sportsmanlike behaviour in women's curling against the Danes.

Not today

>you now remember that WC is this year

explainer pls
why is everyone responding to this?
i'm not clicking on Ahmed's shit

Tell him that Italians were so afraid of Germany and Brazil that they decided to not qualifying for the WC, I'm pretty sure that he'll get butthurt.

i dont know

We laugh at you that's what we do

if you have the immunity dog, you shouldn't be worried.

>Tfw family has always cheered for Germany in international competition

>Tfw walking through Philadelphia in my Hummels Mannschaft jersey On the day of Germany v USA in 2014

>Tfw the soyboy salt was palpable(the only people who watch divegrass here outside the WC are soyboys and spics)

This except Poland

I don't. Never had to.

I literally have no idea how this feels like

we stunk up the qualifiers

Oh, that's evil.

I'll pass.

dunno, we qualified
If you asked how are you going to deal with your country underperforming, id have said alcohol.

How do you not deal with this

got me fucking kraut

You guys always qualify without any difficulties.

look at the filename

>summer
It's baseball season bro

Seems a bit silly to root for a country on that basis. My grandma's from sweden but I'm not going to be cheering them on, I don't even speak their language.

fuck you

I watched the post season of baseball. It was super comfy.

But like 140 games in normal season is a bit excessive no?

gay

>boreball is going to start again soon and the sports radio will talk about nothing but this snoozefest

>mother.png

fuck you ahmed

now I'm certainly no expert in these matters nor do I try to pretend to be one, but in my mind this is what I would qualify as a BASED post

My white ancestors are from Spain.

I've been trying not to think about the World Cup at all. (Hardcore USMNT fan since the 80s here.)

I'll watch it when it does come, though, and root for England, being a dual citizen.

We've never even qualified for Euro

i don't know what it is but I assume it's something to do with my mother dying in her sleep.

There he goes spamming that image again.

Checkd

Maybe you should realize you have other sports you could watch that are superior in every way to poverty ball.

>Tfw literally don't care if my mother croaks while asleep

Feels good

None of those sports have an awesome World Cup that the entire planet gets into. There will never be anything in sports as fun as the World Cup. Only the Olympics comes close.

>tfw have immunity

Basketball

lol

>that the entire planet gets into

Nobody watches the FIBA world cup because America dominates it and basketball isn't at the level in popularity that soccer is at. It doesn't compare to the FIFA world cup.

>no matter how shit my life is I'll get to watch Sweden at the world cup this year, maybe even in person

We ran into the buzzsaw that is Trinidad and Tobago.

It will tho. And it is a global sport. Hugely popular in Asia, Balkans, and Eastern Europe. There's even South American interest.

Popular in Spain too