/éire/

International rules edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oALWRubuVWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being mean to each other is strictly forbidden!

Arigato anti-bully ranger.

International rules is shit

Can confirm. Marty Morrissey is live in Adelaide. Being in the southern hemisphere must've snapped him out of his hibernation.

I've never seen a match before, looking forward to it.

all taiwanese will be referred to as discount japanese

>I've never seen a match before, looking forward to it.
Hmm, what?

I like the crest. A nice simplified compilation of our provincial emblems and in the correct order.

It's much more different from football than I thought it would be. They give a lot of free kicks, I wasn't expecting much more change than the goals being changed.

No. I'm surprised a botaposter which lords it over us in terms of there Irishness thought they were more Irish than me. Being taught being the Bomber Liston's brother no doubt.

Boatposrers/the steam cabal must not be Irish haven;t never seen an Internationals Rules match before.

Juni, why are you shitposting at so late?

Just because on of us hasn't watched it before doesn't mean all of us haven't.

Umm OMG we lost!!

Well we may have lost but the good news is The Animals of Farthing Wood is on next.

as he faced the sun he cast no shaaadow

And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restless or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.

As they took his soul they stole his pride

>go outside
>see nigger smiling
Well that's my comfy Sunday morning ruined

Blackie fox was scary. =[

Irish boys are made to be BLACKED.

I had a strange dream last night. I can't remember exactly what happened, I think I jumped onto some railway tracks in Dublin and scrambled to get up off them before the next train came. Then someone menacing asked me in Japanese if I wanted to go, and I said in Japanese that I didn't want to go.

>Badger dying with his memory loss

I had an odd dream about meeting /éire/ posters at a banquet and for some reason we then went to church where Poi gifted me a Fez,must've been the alcohol.
Rather just ho back to the usual not-dreaming
Wonder what Freud would think of my dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=oALWRubuVWk

>Poi gifted me a Fez
He is a Turk.

What are the plans for today lads?

>plans

Clean the house,eat,study,vegetate,go for a walk with the new dog
What about you?

I'm gonna take a nap and then try my hand at danganronpa 1. What about you lad?

>new dog
I demand more details.

Shall be playing GTA V for the first time in a few years. It's always been a shame how the GTA fanbase is such juvenile normie shite, but the games themselves are so great.

Do something with your life.

>I'm gonna take a nap
It's 11 in the morning you lazy scut ffs. I'll probably play Shantae or something and wait til my aunties and uncles leave.

Haven't played a GTA game since IV desu. How is it?

Remember my brother telling me once triangle was "super speed" whilst flying a plane in San Andreas and literally committing suicide by exiting it once.

Family is in the Netherlands over the weekend and they are bringing back a new puppy after our previous dog died earlier this year.

Do you know what breed it is?

Still resent our new dog several years after out original dog die.

I told you to get a Shetland Sheepdog, I hope you haven't disobeyed me.

It was not my choice to take
A cane corso but not one with those weird ears

V is a lot closer to the older games in feel, stepping away from the "gritty and realistic" angle of IV. Takes place in San Andreas too, so it's plenty of fun to just drive off into the more rural areas like in SA on PS2. I'd say it's the best GTA so far.

>avatarfags blogpost
Poetry

That's an awful dog. Evolve it into a Shetland Sheepdog Pokemon style.

What's your favourite poem?

I like "Down by the Salley Gardens" by Yeats.

Off to see some Gaelic in a few minutes boys

Starting to believe in "God" lads based on science.

IKTF. Have to look after my brothers dog that I didn't want who's an annoying cunt.

>Roorah isn't here
>Thread is dead

Juniper, I went to bed before you responded. I wasn't blowing you off.

Good morning lads

Maidin.

Morning.

>thread is dead
Pure blooded non-normies don't wake up before 10:42:30 on a weekend.

Did you go to bed? How was the international rules, heard we are down around ten points.

Dinner with the folks, do some christmas shopping online and play Horizon

Morning lads

>do some christmas shopping
Bit early, no?

>do some christmas shopping online
Planning on getting yourself anything nice? Still feel it is a bit early to be talking about Christmas. When is Black Friday and all that again?

You normieFILTH were all off acting as surrogate mothers for orphaned penguins and backpacking in Cambodia. You make me SICK!

It's not very good

I do recommend footy though, it's really great. My irish parents are obsessed with it. There's some gaelic rejects from Ireland in it too.

>Did you go to bed?
Nein. Not sure should I go soon or try to stay up. If Sunday nights keep up their usual reputation I might be better sleeping through tonight's thread.
>How was the international rules
We were doing well at the start but Australia evened it up and by the end it was a matter of trying to salvage some points. They'll have to improve a lot to win the next game.

>surrogate mothers for orphaned penguins
I wouldn't mind a child penguin if I'm to be quite honest. Penguins a cute!

Do you think he gets to be with her in penguin heaven?

>was going to sell something in town today
>buyer backed out
>don't have to leave the house now

Went to see the 2013 series in Croke Park but it wasn't that competitive, Ireland dominated in it. Incidentally my mentor from secondary school played for Ireland in it and now he's in Australia playing rules. Seems like a comfy life for b-rate Gaelic players to be fair

It's normal in my family for everyone to make wishlists for people to pick stuff off. They're already made so I might as well since I like to get everything done well in advance.

>When is Black Friday and all that again?
Only 12 days away. Will be heading into Cork city that day to see what the deals are like. Considering getting a Nintendo Switch for myself if there's a nice offer or maybe even if there's not.

>think he gets to be with her in penguin heaven
Absolutely, I mean you can see the halo above his head .

>Will be heading into Cork city
>betraying your native Limerick
For what purpose?

I'm glad.

>went out to get something at the shop
>forgot shops open late on Sundays

>It's normal in my family for everyone to make wishlists for people to pick stuff off
My family doesn't even know what to buy eachother.

Hope you like regurgitating food.

What were you going to sell?

>Considering getting a Nintendo Switch for myself if there's a nice offer or maybe even if there's not.
As predicted

A couple of controllers I'm not using anymore, just for a few quid before Christmas. Worst comes to worst I can just sell them in CEX. Sundays are shit so I'm glad I'm not doing anything

Mommy.

Soon the Skype and Steam cabals will crumble to dust, and the Switch cabal shall inherit the Earth.

MOMMY GF WIT BIGGIE MILKY AND PENIS MY GODIFUCKING NEED THIS I WANTTHIS IN MYLIFE SO FUCKING BADIWOULD KILL FOR ITICAN IMAGINE THE FEELING OF HERTHRUSTINGINSIDE

>It's normal in my family for everyone to make wishlists for people to pick stuff off.
Lol. Meant to buy my Dad a wheelbarrow/rotovator for the past few years but he's too cheap to have us buy it for him. Sort of lad who'd wait until it's on sale. So difficult to buy for.

Asked my brothers what they wanted recently but they won't tell me. I usually get them joke presents like kids toys. Fire trucks and race cars and that.

What are you buying off the list?

Rusty?

I'm sure you mean the Secret Switch Society (SSS)

I always go on a christmas shopping trip with my sister around this time of year. It's nice to have a second opinion when buying gifts and we stay in a hotel down there, have a meal and check out the markets. Bit of a tradition.

It wouldn't quite be the same going to the Crescent or Childers road when I'm there every week. She lives in Dublin as well so very rarely gets to visit Cork.

>an /éire/ poster with a healthy relationship with his sister
I figuratively embrace you

>we stay in a hotel down there, have a meal and check out the markets
Sounds very comfy. Hope ye have a nice day.
>wouldn't quite be the same going to the Crescent or Childers road when I'm there every week
True enough, I see what you mean.
Danm city posters going to shopping centres every second day of the week.

My Dads the same. He's the type who'll say "can't think of anything" when asked what he wants and wouldn't want people spending much money on him. I usually just get him stuff like gift sets of the aftershave he uses, the type of chocolate liqueurs he likes or stuff branded with the league of Ireland team he supports.

I usually go to Dublin but find it underwhelming.

Not nearly as much to see or to buy or to do as you'd expect. It's usually a disappointment.

>I usually just get him stuff like gift sets of the aftershave he uses
The dreaded Lynx shampoo and deodorant sets my aunties get me. At least they're useful for shoe deodorisers.

I used to go to Dublin but finally got fed up of the atmosphere there and cranky taxi drivers complaining about the traffic from "culchies up for the shopping". The locals really do a good job of making you feel like your presence and money is unwanted and a general nuisance to them. Cork people are so nice by comparison, make you feel welcome and actually seem grateful that you'd choose to visit their city. City is a lot comfier as well for that time of year.

Where is there to shop in Cork?

Been there a few times and never felt like there was a whole lot.

>The locals really do a good job of making you feel like your presence and money is unwanted and a general nuisance to them
Probably sick of culchies complaining about Dublin and not knowing how to use public transport

>not knowing how to use public transport
The rest of us don't get it. It's only a privilege bestowed on townies and Dubs.

Patrick street and merchants quay mainly. Every city has more or less the same shops these days anyway.

Reckon I should become a girl lads, but only on the down low.

What do you think?

>only on the down low
More details, please

Don't tell anyone or act like one in public.

Don't really want to become infertile and growing boobs would be an annoyance to explain though.

What's the point then?

What did Poi look like?

>Lol

Slightly longer hair, a little bit smaller than me but his face was blurry, not sure why I imagined him like this, Jaggy and Prinz, on the other hand, looked almost identical.
Rather not have any more cryptic /éire/ dreams

>fucking song is still stuck in my head

>beaten to 63 desu
Still don't know what this means.

What's the matter, can't shake it off?

>had ps4 set up with monitor for weeks with no problems
>now doesn't send the signal no matter how much I tighten the nuts on the HDMI/DVI adapter

>turn monitor off and back on
>now getting signal but it's more flickery than a firefly on lsd