Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Lol every time

Requesting webm

>people still don't realize it was meant to be them talking without looking at each other

this

i dont know if im getting memed but it triggers me

What of they are standing next to each other?

I'm willing to bet that's what they were going for.

Thank you. Still cracking up

Why would anyone ever do something like that in that particular situation?

the different angle in the close up tells different

Shit, the joke was funnier when I didn't understand that they really aren't supposed to be looking each other in the eye in the scene.

That's the exact same angle.

Re you saying they're both autistic or something?

Does anyone have the reverse angle where vin looks like a baby

>he actually shrinks when stepping up

End it.

I never realized Vin was so fucking huge.

I'm saying the director told them to do that to look cool.

Are you retarded? In the close up you can clearly see both Vin's eyes and cheeks. He doesn't even move.

motherfucker looks like Xerxes

This is one of those uncanny things like CIA's power stance that gets funnier and funnier the more times you see it.

I am in tears

are you people fucking retarded? it's not supposed to look like they are face to face. he walks passed him.

>t. F&F shill

This is patently false.

How has there not been a CIA / Bane version of this image made yet?

Bait

Reading this thread I'm convinced people are thinking this ironically just for a joke. No one else in the world thinks they are meant to be face to face other than 20 people forcing this.

Honestly I think this is one of the best Sup Forums memes to emerge recently. It has that ridiculous / stupid / uncanny quality the best Sup Forums memes have.

lol why did they do this?

YES THEY DO, THAT'S THE FUCKING JOKE AND IT WAS NEVER FUCKING FUNNY TO BEGIN WITH, FUCK I HATE TV WITH IT'S BULLSHIT FALSEFLAGGING TO EDGY FOR ME DOUBLE BLUFFS

How do you talk to someone without looking at them?
Fuck off, autist.

>recently
Just how new are you?

they framed the shot in a very odd way if the intent was not to try to use forced perspective to make vin diesel as tall as the rock.

Pls stop trolling

>both actors are looking at fixed points on the exact same plane as the other actor's eyes would be were they facing each other.

negro they used forced perspective to make vin look taller. it failed hilariously.

no memes aside, it was meant for them to talk without looking directly at each other, the uncanny valley is there because one of them is green screened on to the shot

topkek

user you're fucking funnier than amy schumer you know that

And they say actors don't have skill, personally I find it hard to talk or listen when I'm being jacked off.

>they're not supposed to be looking at each other
>the rock's eyes don't move from the point vin's eyes are supposed to be
>vinn's eyes don't move from the point the rock's eyes are supposed to be

"its not forced perspective" is the maymay, right? Patently obvious the entire point was to make vin look talller

BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE FUCKIN GREEN SCREEN!

Like they were both not there on set and they had to green screen them in separately

STFU CUNT, STOP FUCKING TALKING

I'm not 100% sure that's what they were going for, but that's how it ended up.

wow.. they are actually looking each other in the eye now

It was entirely an accidental forced perspective. Or a forced perspective meant to be a subliminal message telling the viewer that Vin was a big guy.

Woah, is this why they're not talking!?

when the actors move, their eyes follow a close, fixed point, that is clearly supposed to be the other actor's eyeline. even vin's eyes track the rock's eyeline as he steps up to be face to face.

My god I hate this meme so fucking much

Are all of you fucking retarded?
Thats not why its funny its funny cause vin diesel is a fat manlet and not as tall as the rock.
See

at this point im rpetty sure that Vin and the Rock arent on the same set so they green screen one in, Vin being the head of production for One Race, he went "oh shit I look pretty small here, let me just drag and maximize" and it ended up looking like they arent meant to talk face to face

what the fuck did they mean by this shot?

Someone needs to 3D print every conceivable perspective of this meme. That's the only way this ends.

the problem with that theory is how the eyes follow points that are supposed to be the other's eyes. scaling vin or the rock up or down would break the eye contact or just make vin look like hes standing in a hole if effort was exerted to maintain the eyeline contact.

i understand why they were trying to to, but why not give diesel a box/ramp to step on.

nigga nobody cares, its a series about superhuman bald fuhmilia cowboys

Are people going to look at this and not see it clearly is meant to be shoulder to shoulder, not face to face?

Because its not what they were trying to do. You need to be dumb to think they would try and reinvent the wheel.

Haven't seen the movie but my first guess would be that they talk like this because the director wanted to show that they can't stand to look each other in the eyes.

Honestly they deserve to be ridiculed with these memes. for making such an awful tryhard shot.

anything past the 5th movie is absolute garbage.

but they just helped each other out and is practically bestfriends after The Rock saved brian and his wife

I think I know whats going on here, please hear me out Sup Forums

>The Rock and Vin do the scene
>Vin keeps fucking up and insists on standing on boxes so they look equal
>The Rock is silently pissed but remains professional throughout the shot
>Vin keeps on retaking and retaking
>The Rock delivers his speech as properly as possbile for each take
>Vin keeps fucking the take so the Rock is visibly pissed
>The Rock walks off the set
>Vin did his scene on greenscreen and post edited that shit
>the take looks like both are pissed off at each other when the scene practically has them putting their differences aside and welcoming The Rock's character to his family

the fact this is still a maymay indicates people do care

yeah they're standing shoulder to shoulder if you watch the scene. it is strange though. they each step in to give a line from that position and then leave

NO DELET THIS

MY MEME

why would he do this though?
>hol up lemme just stand next to you before we begin the conversation
it's trying too hard to be cool. also the angle of the shot is so bad it deserves to be a meme.

I heard diesel was embarrassed and refused to stand on the manlet box for this scene.

>it's trying too hard to be cool.
What is this movie series for 200