All of this comes from this small christian kingdom

>all of this comes from this small christian kingdom
are galicians the most powerful race in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxJ6mKC2rSg
youtube.com/watch?v=R2gUUSeCk24
youtube.com/watch?v=U6FCY2pE3x8
youtube.com/watch?v=yUuJrpP0Mak
youtube.com/watch?v=08Yeha1pHOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Galicia doesnt exist.

Too bad their culture and heritage got Castilianized

yes

yes they are

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=AxJ6mKC2rSg

Tell me your secret. How do Galician women steal my heart so easily? Especially the ones that have a blunt bangs hairstyle.

ANSWER ME HOW DO YOU HAVE SUCH STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL FARMERS.

celtic genes?

If that were true then the Brits wouldn't be so ugly looking. Maybe it's mixed Iberian and Celtic genes.

but brits are mainly norse/saxon
its the irish and welsh that are celtic

I'm sleep deprived and thinking about an unrequited Galician love so don't pay much attention to my ramblings.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2gUUSeCk24

>julio iglesias
thats a brown med pig, disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=U6FCY2pE3x8

Eat shit I find his Galician songs funny but catchy. It's like an Burger talking about his Irish dad's homeland even though his dad had him when he was old enough to be his grandfather. Also some parts in that presentation reminds me of Jap and Peruvian folk dances. Could Galicians have created Japanese Peruvians?

>no galician gf to give the BIAC (big italo American cock)

Did someone hurt you too? If so, I'd be glad to know that I'm not the only one that had this happen to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=yUuJrpP0Mak

>Julio Iglesias
>Galician songs
what
i dont know anything about peru btw
i-i can be your gf for the day :x

youtube.com/watch?v=08Yeha1pHOA
He made an ode to Galicia in honor of his dad.

Why do people joke about galicians being dumb?

They're considered farmer territory, just like Kansas, Iowa, and Minnesota are considered farmer states. It's because of this that they become the butt end of jokes.

Im from Kansas and I demand a qt galician farmer gf

Now you know my pain, but I am a man raised in Boston wishing for an urbanite Galician wife from their city of Ourense.

*used to be considered
most inmigrants to latin america in the 20th century were galicians apparently. back when argentina and venezuela were economically strong compared to spain.

Yeah Argentina has a good chunk of Galicians in Buenos Aires and they do have festivals that celebrate their heritage. New York City has them too. When did they stop being considered as farmers? Was it when Franco got into power and made all the jokers disappear or something?

they are still considered farmers by many, they just stopped being farmers. the land is very ungrateful and acidic in galicia, and usually divided in very small portions unlike the south.
people have been moving from villages to cities for the past 60 years, only old people left in deep spain

Ah so it's what I thought then. That's happening here in places such as Maine too but while most do try and go to the bigger cities, they leave for other states because the corporate culture there undervaluing fresh out of college recruits and valuing age instead of experience. This has caused a brain drain crisis because of the youth moving to states known for their metropolitan cities because of their higher salaries. Thanks for letting me know about how the land is. Now it's time for me to sleep because it's now 3:35AM over here.

In brazilian northeast, "galego" is slang for blonde people