What are Filipino women like?

What are Filipino women like?

Filipino women are nigs of Asian women.

10/10's

Disgusting

Trash personalities and want to take advantage of everything. They literally steal toilet paper from hotels to bring home with them.

wish they were white, fantasise about having a half-white child

Literally easiest women ever. Nice people though.

gold diggers

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

P O K
O
K

wannabe japs

Some cuties, but generally loud and obnoxious. Native born tend to be really ignorant and racist.

It seems like the number of Fil-Am marriages is rising sharply in the US. People trash-talk Filipinas, but can white girls even compete anymore?

I think thai r better but I had not been to pinoi shitplace only to Thailand
Thai girls r hot n from my experience their pussy is more tight than that of european/russian girls (though it doesn't work with everyone).

Omega whiteys who can't bag a gook/Jap/Chink end up with Filipinas

>tried to hit on a filipina because i thought she was cute
>turned out she was ethnically chinese
can't escape the eternal chinaman

>not NAMing her then dropping her

Who is this?

some skinny chinky filipina I used to workwith

Instagram?

sorry. she left our company a few months ago. she's in dubai now

fucking insane bro
really fucked in the head but usually pretty friendly and affable.

Your file names show you have skipped over 10 images. Post them all

CUTE!

Powerful.

Wish I was Filipino

they look like Jeff the Killer especially the one with her leg lifted

I work with a ton of them at a hospital.
As a people, they're hard working but do not listen well. They also mutter to each other in Tagalog and I get paranoid they're talking about me.

Ranges from ugly SEAmonkeys to exotic/hapa looking cuties. Seems that they polarize into either complete FOBs or trashy sluts/thotties. Often times very religious. Often times prideful in their culture especially their food despite possibly having pretenses of self-loathing. Pretty materialistic. They're nice enough most of the time.

all the filipino guys I've met were always really normal. kind of quiet, got good grades, occasionally played sports
the girls though were always huge thots who either emulated ditzy white girl culture or ghetto black girl culture. usually the former

>the girls though were always huge thots who either emulated ditzy white girl culture or ghetto black girl culture
Wew this. Also, guys tend emulate the culture as well. They filipinos I met weren't exceptionally smart, apart from one hapa, but had pretty average range of dumb to averagely smart people tending to the latter.

Powerful. Fact.

Western men like them because they seem more affectionate than modern western women. That's probably their biggest advantage.

They're affectionate for their green card and easy citizenship.

Once they sent enough shekels off their bank account to bring her parents and family over, poor guy.

hafu,1/4 pinoy are everywhere.

Is he Japanese/flip or whitu boyu/flip

3/4 japanese and 1/4 flip.

This guy must have had a horrible childhood where he probably was bullied because of his ethnicity.

Being a half-Flip in Japan is considered a nightmare, even the most Jap looking ones.

His height is 187cm and handsome.
No one bully him.

is it possible for a flip guy to bang a jap grill?

Heard the philipines was the mexico of oceania.

Not sufficiently human for "subhuman" to be a helpful description.