Are catalonians

Are catalonians

1/ Big Jerks
2/ separate people from spain fighting for rightful independace
3/ Cata...what ?

And 3

There is no such thing as catalonia

Catalonia has every right to exist and only agreed to being an autonomous colony because it was right after the end of Franco's rule. It is a difficult situation but they have their own language and culture and that's why it was easier to draw a nationalism movement. Spain's government (sadly the most corrupt in the EU) has been abusing the taxpayer's money. Let Catalonia exist.

1 and 3

>has been abusing the taxpayer's money
how?

In my opinion, any state/group of people have the right to self-determination as long as it is done peacefully and through a referendum.
Making it illegal to secede is anti-democratic and the fact that no one ever cared about the Kurdistan referendum is fucking astonishing. Those people have been fucked over so damn hard over the past 300 years, they finally push back ISIS, then the world ignores, condemns and leaves them out to dry.
Anyways, that being said, I think a nation is stronger together, but if they want to secede, they should have every right to decide so

the spanish are still sort of ''fashists'' in that way.
unlike britain and canda who did referendum on scotland and quebec, the castillan gvt talks about treason, sedition, which franky does make me feel good thinking that these kind of people are part of the EU

*does not

The first Catalons I ever heard were Mercedes and Fernand Mondego, so I used to think Catalons are kind of Frenchs.
Anyone else?

I agree. The Spanish government had so many examples of how to deal with secessionists and they still fuck it up. If they were truly confident that there were more people against creating a new state, then just hold a fucking referendum and IF the government won, then there is nothing secessionists can do and it would just go away because they had their shot, and they lost.
But sending in police to beat people up, arresting politicians and imposing direct rule is the most African way to do things. Now this is an infection that will never go away

>Mercedes
>Mondego
>French

Scatalonians are just Spaniards who vote for the PCE (Spanish communist party).

same method goes since gernika
Spain is not a country anyway, it's just a meme, and catalans are dickheads to be honest.
Spain is just a creation of the reconquista.

They lived near Merseille though

Italy is closer, it does not make the italians french, does it ?

Its no about closiness, they lived on territory of France.
And you should probably know example of Italians turns to Frenchs - Nice.

literally who

stop inventing bullshit

niceas speak occitan, not italian.
the only italians turn to french are the corsicans and the menton city, which we still dont consider as french even nowadays even though they speak french

Ok, I dont give a fuck really.
I only have told about my childhood impressions 20+ years ego.
Cant understand why that bother you.

bucause catalans are subhuman wogs that nobody wants to be associated with except the spanish

the EU said or did nothing about it, if the Spanish are fascist so is the EU.

I agree
Give back macedonia Greece

Still cant understand why that bother you in Belgium=))

Because I'm french temporarly in belgium

>catalonians
Omfg they are nothing but scared bitches I literally laugh at how they proclaimed their independence and than got instantly assfucked by Spain and their useless leader ran away like a scared slut. Now I am sure they are people of lowest dignity worse than any arab nigga.
Biggest fail I can remember Losers.

So what? Its Spain matter.
Are you Occitanien?

Cunts

>they have their own language

Stop believing this bull shit. It's just a glorified dialect. It's like the different between Hokkaido nip and Okinawan nip.

first, part of catalonia is in spain
second, both spain and france are in europe
third, catalans are not occitanians
fourth, why does it matter to you too then ?

*part of catalonia is in france

No matter at all, catalonian butthert, just wonder why it bother you. Bye=)

Back to who?

The ones you veto all the time for entering europe because they rightfuly call them selves macedonians

Yes let's do a referendum in Macedonia and see what people decide about it. Oh sorry i forgot, the EU is against referendums when the outcome is not of their liking.

good point sir

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>fourth, why does it matter to you too then ?
He answered to the thread, it's you who appeared, became butthurt and triggered, Nestor.

I think I'm more triggered by the stupid things he says than by catalonia

we did not give a shit about them in their 300y struggle of independece, why do we do it now?

>Spain is not a country
This coming from Belgium

>Belgium
>Not a spanish creation
Pick one

>81696134
I choose option no. 4: idiots. Did the Catalans actually expect the EU to prop them up? They managed to fuck thrmselves up worse than the Spanish gov

>Castilian gvt
>The president is Galician
>Fl*nders subhuman traitor
DUQUE DE ALBA DO IT AGAIN

Are you trying to imply something posting that GPD per capita picture? Cataluña isn't even Top 4 at the subnational slevel.

meh Madrid, Basque Country and Navarre have bigger GDP per capita than Catalonia

>be Catalan
>be still under EU average
>be king of manlets