You are all weak. Saying "I told you so" is a cowards victory. A small, but lethally efficient...

You are all weak. Saying "I told you so" is a cowards victory. A small, but lethally efficient, faction of Islam has emerged on the top of pyramid. Their victory condition is your death. They brag about this themselves.

What is your wake up condition? At what point will you look up from your phone and understand your life and way of life is in danger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dv9n9HpUQk
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
media.giphy.com/media/l0HlEqNjD4hFsPAxG/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is this thread even about

Wiping your ass

>what is this thread even about
Remembering how we managed to build the greatest society man has ever known in the face of religious persecution. This thread is a reminder of how fucking great we are.

how is this we you are talking about leaf you haven't done fucking anything in your life

I'm with you, Leaf. Fuck these vapid faggots. Let them dig their own graves.

I have enjoyed my life. There is nothing greater i could have done.

The west has had war declared on her.
The sooner people realise this and act like it, the fewer us us may die.

Cool pep talk but it's tough to fuck with Islam when we haven't fucked with multiculturalism. There's some fringe populist element out there bashing Islam but there isn't actually any serious effort to ground an anti-Islam rhetoric in anything serious.

Accepting Islam is a natural extension of humanism and the upholding of diversity and open mindedness as a virtue. If these don't die, Islam won't die in the west.

The west must fall

Shouldn't we have Sup Forums press thread from time to time? Thread were we just write and criticize one another?

What organization is there that actually question the cult of diversity and write about it cogently? What are the problems caused by diversity? What are the advantages?

Advertising for OPs line of toilet paper

We have less freedom and are judged more harshly than ISIS.

Problems are endless and benefits are a meme
>DA SYSTIM AS FAILED YE, DIVESITY IS UR GREATEST STRENF BRUV
youtube.com/watch?v=6dv9n9HpUQk

Yeah that's nice and this is what I believe and I have identified a couple of things that may explain why diversity actually sucks, but any opposition to diversity needs to be rooted in both a very solid conceptual analysis and empirical data.

I think you can actually sort of deduce a priori why diversity sucks, then link it to research relating to in-group out-group phenomena and then support it with the sociological research that exists concerning diversity and the historical record of diversity but god damn I've never seen this done and yet I want that stupid diversity meme to end.

You are tuned the fuck in. Radical Islam is not tolerant or open minded though. If it was i would not have a soap box right now.

Tolerance is our greatest weapon right now and really has been for 60 years. No one in the west ever actually cared where a guy wanted to stick his cock. Jihadists care a lot though.

I'm in America, and I vote democrat.

Allahu Akbar

>Tolerance is our greatest weapon right now

I have no idea what you've just said.

Islam is intolerant. By promoting tolerance, you vaccinate the masses against Islamic fascism.

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

>I just learned game theory: the post

Yeah, and you made us weak.

Your reward will be your punishment: you will get to live in the theocracy you helped turn Canada into.

No. You merely allow the Islamic community to grow like a tumor in your society. There is no evidence at all that Islam is on a path to moderation. And since diversity itself is of no value, there is no point in having muslim in our countries, no matter how moderate they are.

Moderating Islam is a cost we have imposed on ourselves at no benefit what so ever.

This whole stupid meme about Islam needing a reformation is nothing more than the logical consequence of two ideas people aren't really aware of. (1) Islamic immigration is inevitable and out right mandatory and (2) Islam as it stand today isn't that great.

Therefore, Islamic immigration is needed. I say, (1) is false. Therefore Islam isn't that great and therefore we don't want muslims.

>There is no evidence at all that Islam is on a path to moderation.

I make no such claim. People simply won't convert. Our efforts to promote tolerance has worked greatly to reduce religious beliefs as a whole. Less than 1% of Americans are muslims, and many muslims born in America lose their faith, just as many christians do. The "non-religious" are going to become a majority within our life time.

They aren't that efficient they simply pick lightly armed targets and attack unarmed people. In reality in every engagement against trained troops they take massive causalities. Sadly no one has the will to fight them because we have liberals running all the nations who can or would. The west has adopted a defensive strategy which is why they haven't been massacred yet Obama doesn't have the stomach for violence he is a coward. Russia wont act because the attacks are mainly against other places and keep the US out of their dealings in the middle east. China sees them as a way to distract america while they solidify their strength in the south china sea area. Europe let them in and now is being laid low by massive waves of crime and immigration. The only fighting ability these cowards have is attacking the unarmed and undefended.

Exactly why are you defending Islamic immigration here? Why in the fuck should we impose this burden on ourselves?

The only thing you have are asinine promises that could have been made about Europe 20 years ago. You have 1% muslim in your country? Why do you want 2%? 5%?

This is useless. They're vermin.

The real fight isn't kinetic. Islam isn't really about bullets and blood but about ideas. They manage to win the battle of idea for some reason, with considerable support from the contemporary left.

media.giphy.com/media/l0HlEqNjD4hFsPAxG/giphy.gif

Not where I live the more noise they make the more people I know see through them for the evil they are. I know hundreds of people here all waiting and hoping for a chance to kill them a sand nigger. Cant wait to get a second shot at them myself.

/thread

Nigga, i like you. You wrong though.

>Islam isn't really about bullets and blood
That is literally how the sunni faction keeps control. You catch a death sentence in sunni Islamic countries for next to nothing. If you got drunk and shitpost irl just once, you as good as dead. That would suck, because i enjoy your shitposting as i assume the rest of the free world does.

You had to wake him up.....