Chink protesting KFC as south china sea dispute continues

> KFC stores are protested against as an USA corporation

> "Every single piece of fried chicken you eat will fund the bullet from USA shooting to your family" is their logic

You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghaiist.com/2016/07/18/patriotic_chinese_boycott_us_fast-food.php
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCuJdCHZl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a good day to be in Hong Kong. I recommend it.

Here's another pic

shanghaiist.com/2016/07/18/patriotic_chinese_boycott_us_fast-food.php

That seems a little hypocritical desu

I was in China a few years ago and those motherfuckers LOVE KFC more than blacks.

So this is kinda a big deal.

KFC is horrible. I hope you don't think we white Americans enjoy it. We're not all niggers.

Although I haven't been there in years, so I suppose it's possible they've improved.

Someone post KFC manufactured firearms?

>tfw the chinese are actually protesting one of their own counterfeit KFCs and they don't know it
>tfw the owner/manager is too scared to come out and tell them

KFC used to be amazing.

And may still be in other countries

Nope. Its horrible. Probably has gotten worse.

I loved the mashed potato but the last time i bought a bucket, man that shit sucked.

Was one of the reasons i bought KFC.

I've eaten KFC in korea, it's garbage

Are this fucking chinks really going to start a war over the south china sea?

I don't know Pablo, you tell us. What do the beans say.

I didn't even know they had KFC in china, then again it kind of makes sense since beef is probably outrageously expensive.

I doubt it. At least not this soon. They'll probably bide their time for a little while until the US hits an irreversible decline. Trump or no Trump, our time on top of the world is probably going to end in the not so distant future.

kfc is the white man's chicken
popeye's are where the broke urban people eat chicken at

>"You are losing face for our ancestors"

Damn, that's the double whammy the banner is laying down right there.

Na niggers cant afford popeyes, they get churches

Yes chink, it's absolutely ridiculous to think that some fried chicken will pay for a war against glorious China

White people get their fast food fried chicken from either Chicken Express or Cane's.

At least they do in Texas.

They will fucking rip that store to shreds and burn it down if the government tells them to. Chinese government does not fuck around when it comes to inciting violence against foreign businesses. They regularly loot and destroy Japanese stores when they're told to. And I mean big Japanese chains nationwide, not like mom-and-pop shit

they always loved that sea

Didn't Chinks destroy every Japanese car they ran into during some island dispute years ago?

Who here knows about Mr Lee?
Unapologetic ripoff of KFC in its imagery, but the recipes are closer to Chinese food adapted to fast food.

yeah back then I was still there and one owner get hammered on head by a bicycle lock and then died. fucking ridiculous when gov just allowed those angry mobs to release their emotions on innocents. very similar to what happened here about BLM. fucking disgusting.

it has gotten worse

I can go to the grocery store where I live and get a whole chicken with a good marinade for less than a bucket of terrible quality chicken at KFC.

Lemme guess, the crispy chicken thighs are actually fried rat legs, huh? I've seen that somewhere where they pass rat as chicken.

Disgusting chinks. They should've dropped the nukes on them instead of you Japs.

it full of food, historical conflict, and the ultimate SE asia smack down if they can take it. they won't start a war but if the west gets pulled into a huge conflict, you're going to blink and they will be burning the phillipines with nukes pointed at vietnam will dumping oil and the sea just to ruin it for everyone else.

no, the crispy chicken thighs are... actually crispy chicken thighs.

It's just that sometimes they're the 8 month old chicken thighs that have been dosed up with chemicals to take away the stink.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCuJdCHZl0

Is the menu the same as USA?
Or do they offer weird shit?

But it's true, but indirect

KFC would pay some tax to the gov from its profits, which would be spent on whatever the gov wants, including military

kfc tastes pretty good but the pork kfc was haram

Eh I'll take Chick-fil-a. Popeye's is good for whole drumsticks and breasts, but fuck Chick-fil-a is something man.

They don't sell nigger buckets. More like McDonalds/Burger King size personal meals. They have the usual chicken, but also teriyaki chicken with rice and Indian curry chicken, egg tart (Chinese pastry).

>make an island on the edge of your sea line
>openly say that where the land is, is china and the water out to that island is chinese waters
>repeat about 50 times far into the waters of other countries

the chinese deserve to die. they ruin the air and ozone, they sell shit to everyone themselves included, and find any way possible to fuck anyone over

>Raising Canes
mah nigga

>I was in China a few years ago and those motherfuckers LOVE KFC more than blacks.

I am half Japanese and me and the Jap half of my family also love KFC more than blacks ever will. It may be the only thing that all slants can agree on.

I'm from Kentucky and I find this offensive

Disliking KFC is unAustralian

KFC sponsors several of our major sports and is far superior to American KFC, in both the variety on the menu and the quality of the food

I have KFC probably once a fortnight and the two times I had it in the US I was disappointed and can see where you're coming from.

Same in Thailand.

Popeye's is way better than KFC.

>canes
I dont know you but I like you

Nigger, Jollibee's is where it's at.

Time to eat KFC then.

>China floods our markets with cheap shit and pays zero taxes on them
>KFC goes to china
>FUCKING AMERICAN DON'T BRING YOUR BUSINESS TO OUR COUNTRY REEEE

Trump can not get elected fast enough

No, you will. But by all means, keep flying your military planes over their islands.

It's pretty good and cgeapin Philippines
Whole drumsticks and chicken breast and not just some tiny fried turds for 6€ like in Germany

>Own islands for hundreds of years
>Evil imperial Japs steal these islands from you and try to genocide you
>"Brave" Americans defeats "Evil" Japanese and vows to undo all the evil Japan has committed
>Still leaves the islands in the hands of the Japanese, carrying on the legacy of Imperial Japan

True, China pollutes a lot, but the Chinese today are the largest investors of green technology in the world and are looking to back away from fossil fuels. This is why no governments are talking about China's behavior regarding environment.

>gooks eat virgin boy eggs and gutter oil
>no KFC pls

Top kek

I fucking love KFC

I'm a gook and I fucking love KFC,
What does that make me?

>no one talking about them

Because no one can do shit about it, my slant-eyed Canadian friend.

They're fucking the planet up just by themselves.

If the West stopped all its unnecessary shit, it'd be a fucking drop in the bucket.

All the meat is actually dog.

I'm not Chinese. Just a big Sinophile.

China is by-far the largest investor in green technology today and is spending billions moving towards cleaner sources of energy. It's really fighting hard. The air is becoming toxic in Shanghai and Beijing, China understands something has to be done and is doing something about it. Also, the US has double CO2 emission per capita China has.

So China is very big right now on clean energy because they are self aware of their fuckup with the smog?
Because that is the only explanation that works.

>I'm not Chinese. Just a big Sinophile.
Nice try, chink. Not even the mainland chinks like being chinks. They do because they have to.
>or gulag

Yes, they have to do something

Too bad they're still doing the same thing that makes the pollution

I can't see them changing with their current expansion and to maintain the current population

Whilst it's good that they're working on it, I doubt they're going to be able to change without a fundamental change to their very society (which will probably destroy it)

oy vey if that's how you all wanna play, we should boycott Walmart

>we should boycott Walmart
>Walmart
I think the Jews wouldn't like that.

I'm not Chinese either and I like China. I encouraged my students to buy Chinese products, not feed the Ameri-Jew warmachine by buying iPhones and stuff.

>moves manufacturing from own country to China
>China environment suffers due to increasing industry
Wow. Can't believe China isn't moving all their manufacturing and consequential pollution to a poorer country

Shanghaist is pure fucking trash

>Vancouver

You fucking small dicked chinks are ruining our economy, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW CUNTS.

They are learning and they are learning fast. The rate at which they industrialised that fast and that massive is unprecedented in history. Remember even London had massive problems regarding smog and pollution during the Victorian era and it was/is very well known. You can criticise them all you want but it seems to me they are adapting/improving quickly. They quickly do/copy/learn what they think must be done. Unlike the West led by the US which is probably the most hypocritical and self-destruction governments on Earth

KFC became shit in Canada years ago, its ether make your own, A&W Cubby Chicken (the stores around me seem to have stopped carrying it for some stupid reason), or Church's Chicken, or some random hole in the wall

>I'm not Chinese. Just a big Sinophile.

NICE TRY CHINKY WINKY

Isn't it still really crazy to only ever see eyewitness shit from China in grainy hidden camera videos? That's a nation of more than a fucking billion people and there's still so much being hidden