Nerd Crew Episode 4: The Last Jedi Trailer Breakdown and Analysis!

youtube.com/watch?v=sTqSkEbY_N8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
youtube.com/watch?v=odj6NHsWe00
youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Qqg66-hI
youtube.com/watch?v=lzTNdgjvlr0
youtube.com/watch?v=gVvWniSAuYY
youtube.com/watch?v=w2ugxX1lh5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im glad we have more actual humor this time

This is reddit
This is memes

aw poor baby didn't like the fact that they made fun of your black colorless JL trailer?

>rich in hipster glasses

kekekekekekek

very cool

what did they mean with the bullying thing that rich said?

STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS

I can't fuckin wait to play Battlefront 2. PREQUEL CONTENT!! A CAMPAIGN!!

Can't believe I gotta wait until November :(

What type of levels you think we will get? I do hope we can play in the big room in Phantom Menace in say a survival mode

Does anyone really find this funny? I get that this is parody of other youtube reiewers but it seems pretty lame even for parody

Where the fuck is the analysis?? I didn't see anything

What a waste of time

Very cool opinion.

that smart glasses thing is actually a neat idea

very cool

I got a worm in my pants

crippling diabeetus

i like it

What is Rich still doing in RLM?

What the fuck, they're going full retard, the gag is getting worse every episode.

Haven't they realized they're becoming the subject of the joke?

tfw you're next to be buried in your nerd coffin

waiting to die

This is just sad, man.

people like him and its not like hes got anything else going on

Jay unironically looks good when wearing that flat-brim Cap

I love this shit, based RLM

That trailer made me hyped for this, I don't give a shit about the actual movie.

They want to cash in on the Trailer Reaction and Pop-Culture videos but disguise it as being "so ironic guys xDDDD" as to not piss off their usual fanbase.

Very cruel.

Why did people defending Rogue One from their unfair criticism make them so mad that they're still doing this months later?

very cool.

they literally have been shitting on popular culture for half a decade

i pride myself in not seeing any star wars movies because i don't have much else to be proud about

>this is FFFFFFFFUCKING serious

They're taking the piss out of Collider-esque people

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
youtube.com/watch?v=odj6NHsWe00
youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Qqg66-hI
youtube.com/watch?v=lzTNdgjvlr0

Me personally, I loved this Last Jedi trailer. It looked fantastic and I can't wait to see all the new Star Wars stuff that comes out of it and Luke is back!. I have so many questions. Very cool.

Diabeetus is.

Very cool.

Literally this, the majority of Sup Forums are too dumb to realise though.

Its funny because they make their parodies of Youtubers who shill products with such moral superiority that you almost forget RLM beg children and lonely autists for Paetron donations each month

very cool

because they dug themselves into a hole with their praising tfa and are unable to go back on their words without looking foolsh, so they're doubling down

ummm sweetie....please link to me a single example of them asking for patreon money

Holy shit, I thought they were exaggerating a lot, but it's actually spot on.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk

people actually pay 100 bucks for this shit?

It's a new RLM video. Better create 8 new spams, i mean threads.

Yeah, it can't be for a goof or anything, nah.

>Other channels unironically 'break down' and talk about the trailer for 30+ minutes

>Other channels unironically 'react' to the trailer "for the first time", then give a prepared statement and thoughts afterwards

Does anyone else just find this very mean spirited? Star Wars and nerd culture means a lot to so many people, and they're just making fun of it. It's not just about toys and marketing, it's a very important part of people's lives. I've had many friends who's lives have been literally saved by Star Wars. I'm glad they've never heard of this series, or they would be very upset. They've already been badly damaged when the prequel reviews came out a long time ago, and they are only starting to recover.

OH SHIT

the funny thing is that some people believe this unironically

I remember this joke from the Best of the Worst:P Star Wars Holiday Special. Ha ha. Great. RLM still has it!

Subtlety is an art.

Well me personally, I really liked these reviews,

How can they critic Disney for recycling ideas, and then do this shit, with the same jokes for the four time in a row?

good one my man

that's the joke

Do you mean "a art"?

very cool

according to rlm recycling ideas is good when jj abrams does it

At first I was interested to hear what they actually had to say about the Trailer

Then I remembered they liked Force Awakens for its characters and fanservice, but hated Rogue One for its characters and fanservice

Oh yeah Rogue One exists

>too cool to have a real reaction

>everyone knows Mike is looking forward to TLJ since he loved TFA
>wonder how he's gonna take shots at this trailer with that in mind
>wait with anticipation
>they never get around to it

Should've known. Kind of brilliant anyway though, I'll admit.

TFA has characters. RO doesn't. Nobody in RO is remarkable. TFA also has okay cinematography, while RO was the typical grey shit.

pretty cool

Star wars is a product, if its an important part of your life, you should get a new life. The whole forced sentimentality angle is so contrived.

You cannot compare crowdfunding to sponsorships. One involves compromising your channel's integrity and sincerity by embedding adverts directly into your own content to advertise the products of a multi-billion dollar corporation for them. The other is providing an entirely optional facility for fans of content to help contribute to its continuation. I'd also like any example of RLM "begging" for Patreon donations

>Someone finally talks about how shit funkopops look

They're equal

Jyn is better than everyone in TFA combined, you lunatic

Why the fuck would they put the Marvel logo and "collector corps" on there?!

It would be a decent patch if they left it alone or at most put Cross Bones on it.

If you're gonna sell a logo or replica from a film, don't ruin it whit a Marvel corporate logo.

The similarities are staggering.

the only reason people own those shits is because they come with their lootboxes

Yeah, the five year old girl that shows up 20 years later without letting us know wtf she was up to, who she is as a person, etc is way better than the characters from TFA with actual characterization and personality.

Finn is better than anyone in Rogue One. The only one there that was interesting was Chirrut and I had to google his fucking name.

What is their fucking problem? 29:05

youtube.com/watch?v=gVvWniSAuYY

>TFA has characters
really poor ones
>RO doesn't
still better than tfa's
>Nobody in RO is remarkable
remarkable meaning what?
>TFA also has okay cinematography
rofl. it's tacky garbage. looks like marvel movie or something
>RO was the typical grey shit
everything must be colourful! increase saturation by 20% add a blue filter!

holy fucking shit thanks for linking to this

THE BLACKED SERIES

RLM is a product too. Stop thinking you're somehow better than everyone else because a shitty youtube channel is blowing your cynical true nerd cock for views.

Sorry, but this ain't funny anymore. is just sad, pathetic, and forced as fuck.

>There is like 3 shops dedicated to selling them (and assorted pop culture garbage) at my local shopping centre

I don't understand

It felt more forced and didn't seem as poignant as the first two, just retreading sentiments from earlier videos. It still had a few great jokes so it was still pretty entertaining though.

i don't know what's going on

>Jyn

I didn't think it was this possible to have such horrible taste

How are people supposed to know you're a cool nerd otherwise? If they see a skull they'll take you for a nazi or a punk.

mfw I have a website dedicated to action figures and even I find this shit disgusting

>Finn is better than anyone in Rogue One

>that rebel killed my friend
>i will now join him and be his friend and help him kill more of my friends
brilliant characterisation there

tfw you are both a cool nerd and a nazi punk

Holy shit those squeak sounds. My fucking sides.

The only funny part was when Mike said he want to say hi to Stan Lee... 'who is still alive', but I guess the jokes only makes sense if you watch their other video.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2ugxX1lh5A

This.Star wars prevented WW3 thus far.

>Me
>A truly informed connoisseur perusing whatever folly entertains me

>You
>A pop culture baby sucking on the corporate teet of Disney

>people already flooding the latest Collider video with "Very Cool"

top fucking kek

They both compromise the integrity of the channel you moron

How much do you think they make off Youtube ads each month seeing as each video gets 500k+ views? Not to mention the $17k/month donations they receive.
Many people find a good living off Youtube ads but obviously many want to milk it some more and RLM chooses to make their viewers pay instead so they can try and protect their fragile image.

Also they are literally selling a their own virtual GeekCrate here but instead you get their shitty, unfunny outakes each month instead of t-shirts comics

>Also they are literally selling a their own virtual GeekCrate here but instead you get their shitty, unfunny outakes each month instead of t-shirts comics

Shit, forgot pic

>Holy shit those squeak sounds.

Oh god

RLM has created a brand new cancerous catch phrase. "59 minutes!" LOL

>youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk

>$100 a month
>ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS A FUCKING MONTH

WHO THE FUCK WOULD SIGN UP FOR THIS

HOLY SHIT

I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for RedLetterMedia

Who would pay money to people for reviews of capeshit, videogames and Star Wars.

oh wait, these are the cool reviewers. That makes it different

People who go to IGN for reviews

100 dollars? A MONTH? I'll get nerd coffin instead please.

It's a shame RLM is in such minority.