How do we stop Italian women from having sex with morrocan, Algerian, and tunisian men?

How do we stop Italian women from having sex with morrocan, Algerian, and tunisian men?

Why do you want them to stop having sex?

They should be having sex with Italian men. It's essentially genocide

There is nothing to stop since it doesnt happen. A better question is how to stop East Asian men and Italian women

We must stop this

I think Italy needs to ban travel to and from Africa and East Asia

But pasta and noodles are basically the same thing

If Italian women can't keep being bred by Asian and African bulls, it will lead to the end of Italian, African and East Asian people

>They should be having sex with Italian men. It's essentially genocide

It is. The ethnicity will die.

It seems that Italian men have lost their touch.

How do you even tell the difference between an Italian man and a North African one? they all look the same to

You can't stop them having sex. Italian men should just start fucking them.

It would seem so.
Pic related a maghrebi man/Italian female child
Italian men are pasty pre Madonnas who use too much cologne and hair products. They are small dicked mammas boys who can only love thier mother. They can only look on as alpha muslim north african men bed thier women and pump them full of virile North African seed

Shame. Such shame.

Malta isn't safe from the African penis either

no shit. Thankfully there's a general disdain towards blacks and arabs.

Aren't people from Malta basically Europeanized Arabs

No, and you know that.

>inb4 semitic language

This can't be found in Italy sadly.

>triggered

>pre Madonnas

Their crimes really fuels our hatred for them.

The Arabisation of the Maltese by the British seems to have no end.

Prehaps it's Karma thier women are being bred by African men

Well if the Italians aren't satisfying their women, the women will go looking for alternatives. Now combine that with immigration, and you have Italian women bred by foreign folk.

A recipe for disaster for italian men. At least they have mommas that make them spheghetti

Her husband and herself should be deported.

Such a couple is fast becoming a common occurrence in italia.

deport

What are your thoughts on Anglo Maltese race mixing?

Not a big fan, since I'd rather keep the southern euro look, but it happened to
an extent that there are several Maltese families with a surname of British origin
and still happens (not as much as it did during pre-independence I assume).
Sure beats mixing with blacks or arabs though.

>How do we stop Italian women from having sex with morrocan, Algerian, and tunisian men?
>There is nothing to stop since it doesnt happen. A better question is how to stop East Asian men and Italian women
But Italian women, unironically, don't touch foreign peepee unless its white.
Golddiggers will tho, but you have to have money, real money.

t. construction engineer, going back in February

Romanians are in no way white, you only proved my point that Italian women have opted to go for alpha brown and black foreigners

But you are arabs

Who doesn't want to have sex with tunisians?

It's very true, MENA men project a very masculine and alpha aurora, an aurora that Italian women from both the north and south have taken a liking to. Italian "men" completely lack this aurora

Tunisian women studying in Europe are top tier muh dik meat.
Tunisian, lebanese, israeli, iranian girls are the best.

t. ELSA member, went on Eramus, Work&travel, other projects, moot courts, visits, team contests, volunteering.

but i thought south europeans had this aura that makes them different than nordic men
also middle easterns are pretty ugly (exluding lebanon and syria)

Is he North African??

You thought wrong
Yes

What’s his ethnic??

That aura has been diminished.

?
Italian women really hate p*kis/t*rks/foreigners in gwneral i think, if anything the only non whites they seem to like are japs because of anime

Morrocan
*aurora

Isn't it aura?

Your right, aurora is the northern lights. I'm a dumb amerumutt

Yeah, we never had auroras and our aura diminished.

Definitely.

Why do you say that

which one is the italian?

left

Italian "men" can't compete on the open sexual market with Africans, Muslims, and Asians.
The one on the right dull stone

she looks north african

Isnt Erasmus europe only?

She is 100% Italian

are tunisian girl abroad sluts?

Why are whites so weird? Stop this foolishness at once.

Italians are said to be the whitest race on this planet before their women began this practice of mating with swarthy southerners. Look at them now.

It is revenge for Carthage

A friend of mine has a Tunesian gf. She has done 2 masters studies and is a really nice bright girl who's in a relationship for 6 years now.

The real sluts are Moroccans

She looks 100% north-African.

So it would seem, the Latin female has been a race mixer since her inception
It could be said that the morrocan, Algerian, and tunisian men breeding the Italian women right now is Hannibals revenge
She's isn't

>She's isn't
What if she is the offspring of an Italian woman mating with a north-African male?

portuguese girls were made for african men, I have no problem admiting it

the only purpose of the Dutch female is to breed with blacks. This is undeniable.

you guys are genetically pretty much the same, so what's the problem? nonwhites having sex with other nonwhites

aren't people from britain basically arabized europeans

Miscegenation makes my heart warm and fuzzy
No they aren't
Both parents and grandparents were Italian, well up until she was bred by a black bull

I'm dating an Italian girl :) her nonna made me Panzenella tdoay

>Both parents and grandparents were Italian, well up until she was bred by a black bull
If she looks like a north-African there's a 99% chance somewhere up there they weren't all Italian.

Are you African? (please say yes)
She is Italian

italians are niggers tho

No but I'm not white.

What race?
Italians are white and European

Guess faggot, it'll be a lot more fun (for me at least).

i wish i had a gf

Indian? Muslim?

No and muslim isn't a race

>asian "men"
holy shit ET go fucking kys already. you'll NEVER get a gf, let alone a white one. You're just reinforcing the beta asian and the murimutt stereotype

East Asian? Abo?

No and No. You were quite close with "muslim"

Paki? Afghan? Some sort of middle eastern. You've just reinforced my hypothesis that all shitalian "men" are flamboyant faggots who can only watch as alpha Arab and Africans men breed their women.

>Some sort of middle eastern
Eh close enough.
>that all shitalian "men" are flamboyant faggots
Rude, I like Italians. They're all so nice.

Be sure to breed her and create half Italian half Arab Muslim children. It's through your virile middle eastern seed that the shitalian race can be wiped out

>breed her
Will do
>Muslim
No thanks. They'll be good Christians.

Upload pictures. As a shitalian "man" it makes my dick hard thinking of a brown middle eastern cock plunging into a woman of my ethnicity. What part of Italy is she from? If it's Sicily I might go insane

I feel very uncomfortable reading that, goodnight user.

me and gf
rate no bully pls

Post pictures. I love miscegenation and I think you should have many children. Be sure to have sex with your Italian gf as much as possible you beautiful Arab stallion
Insane, Italian women can't keep their hands off Arab men

Give them the BAC (Big Aryan Cock)

What do shitalian men do all day? Eat spheghetti with their mamma? They obviously are not out talking to Italian girls their age

>But Italian women, unironically, don't touch foreign peepee unless its white.

Wew lad. Try saying that to all the spaghetti women I've been with.

Not me btw
NO! STOP HAVE SOME RESPECT

Italian men slurp spheghetti noodles while italian women slurp Arabic and African seed
GIVE me the PICTURES Abdullah

Italian girls should fuck Maltese men instead.