Is China really in the process of recolonizing Africa...

Is China really in the process of recolonizing Africa? Will their natural lack of empathy ensure that they don't get cucked like the Europeans did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6nqek66XaGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
youtube.com/watch?v=enCK9E6557A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americo-Liberians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>natural lack of empathy
wut?

When there is a famine in China, for instance, they eat their own kids. China has, also, been through the Communist mass slaughter mill like Russia. Empathy is scarce.

If white people disappeared from the planet the chinese would either kill africans or enslave them.

It's fine. As long as white people don't do it.

>This measuring tape is crap! It bends after just one meter!
>well, it is made in china

kek

>China turns Africa into a productive country
or
>China gets ran out by hordes of angry dindus

It's almost a win-win.

>he's not aware that gooks have no soul

damn

Hell, the chinks can have it.

I hope china does well in Africa exploits the shit out of of the Africans, so far they seem to be doing a good job of it.

Personal i cant wait until they decide to bring some back to china for slave labor (of course under the media lie as cheap labor)

/thread

id rather the Asians displace all the blacks and turn Africa into a productive resource center.

Let me tell you something, bud.

I worked in China for six years. Lived in four cities.

Let me just say one thing that says it all, okay?

Chinese culture perfected cruelty, as a science and an artform, thousands of years ago, and they have continued to develop that art and science throughout the modern era.

And when it comes to cruelty, the rest of us are just babies to the Chinese. Those ISIS fucks are maybe in 4th grade.

When the Chinese decide to torture somebody, they just peel 'em like an onion.

Every layer. Smooth. Clean.

They know how to break you with dripping water, what do you think they're like when they get hands on?

You can forget about hearing somebody begging for death, I've heard men sell their whole family down the river, parents, children, friends, strangers . . . anything. Everything.

Why would China need to import Africans as slave labor when they have plenty on their own already?

The first notable Chinese military achievement, long before Europe was a thing, was to bind POWs, stand them up at the battlefield in front of their former comrades, and torture them. The enemy gets a nice illustrated speech about stopping their attack delivered from a trusted source, and they can always end the suffering of their fellows by killing them themselves.

Right now China is our best hope for solving the inevitable population crisis in Africa.

It's a commonly known FACT that Chinese have no soul. Nor do nearly all other Asians. They lack human emotions. They have no empathy or compassion or pretty much any emotions at all.

Even Chinese people hate Chinese people.

If China gains control of Africa it will be at the white man's peril. They will become an actual superpower with those vast untapped resources.

This is how glorious China solves a suicide problem in one of their SEZ's.

We need some competition again desu.

SOMEONE POST THE WEBM OF OP PIC RELATED PLEASE

Chinese are just niggers with two small changes:
Instead of easily triggered emotions they have no emotions
Instead of being dumb they are smart

Think about that, because it makes them extremely dangerous in an entirely different way.
The only true "human" race on this planet is the white race, because only they have proper emotional balance and morality.

Have you ever read the Book of Lamentations?
This sort of thing is hardly unique

Because nogs are more desperate than chinks

And if you think chinks treat their own horrible, imagine how they'll treat nogs

Indeed. We need another war to make the white man's countries strong again.

No offense, but the white man is already his own greatest peril. Without any help from the Chinese, he is already ruining his own societies with the multicult and other self-destructive 'progressive' policies.

If anything, it would be a boon to the white man if the Chinese gained control of Africa and became a superpower. It would give them a new rival to strive and struggle against instead of lying about in the muck like the fat indolent pigs they have become.

Is that a cookbook?

My wife's Japanese.

I know all about it.

It's no different than having a German Shepherd, and my uncle bred and trained them, so yes, I know what I'm talking about.

its what made us so fucking strong in the frist place, white people have spent all of history jsut looking for shit to fight, animals, nature, each other, ther races didn't matter, I mean look at a America, after WW2 we where on top of the world, we need another good slugging fest with a powerful foe like China, make us stop being limp wrist faggots and into men again

Yew

I agree with this, I mean look at how much we got done after WW2 and during the cold war? we put a fucking person on the MOON because of some assholes we didn't like across the world, and it made us great and people worthy of respect even if they didn't agree with what we did

They are gonna build them up, get their valuables and leave.

They don't plan on fixing it, they see it as a shithole that's valuable.

The world already tried so hard to "fix" africa but they do not want change

Either way.

If whites reach space. We get the Imperium of Man.

If the Chinks inherit the Earth, then we get Necrons.

Eithers good desu. Anything to screw over the orks

Remember this sunshine, no one in a million years could have predicted what Europeans would have become. In the 18th and 19th century, Europeans were ruling the world - and there was not a wine-sipping, cheese munching, tea-sucking fucking dude in the whole place that would have called this sad future.

Europeans now import these monkeys into Europe by the millions, and pay billions in food aid, after having given away (for free) twice as much land than Napoleon ever ruled. Finally, and most unforgivably, they abandoned the Whites still living there. Rhodesia. South Africa.

So based on how radically Europe changed... You can rule out the possibility that China will follow the same pattern. It would be a huge change, but nothing as huge as what Europe did.

So you take a running start?

>Chinese are building cities in Africa but can't find tenants
>Americans have overcrowded jails

I say we give black convicts the money that would've been spent on their incarceration to take themselves and their families over to Africa as part of a repatriation program. We can sweeten the deal by offering pardons when they leave.

If we're going to spend the money on them, might as well spend it to get them out of our hair permanently.

They'll take it for sure.

Lets just hope Chinese Muslims dont start popping up.

youtu.be/6nqek66XaGk

> Is China really in the process of recolonizing Africa?

Not in the way Europeans did. The chinks won't try to educate and civilize nogs. They know better than wasting their time like we did.

They'll bribe a few people and strip mine the fucking place until there's nothing left before moving on to the next site.

I had a alike idea but more just build a wall around Detroit and let loose convicts inside and just let them make their own city where they can do whatever they please if it turns out well do it to all of Florida too because fuck that place, living there is already like living in a god damn mad house

>Even Chinese people hate Chinese people.

Even whites hate whites. See: SJWs and leftists.

>My wife's Japanese.
How does that make you more knowledgeable about chinese?
Unless she lied to you about her nationality.

I hope so.

Shut up you sicko freak

If blacks rebel the chinese are just going to wipe the males out and take their women.

It won't happen. One thing to understand about the Chinese is that while to a certain degree they are imitative, they only imitate groups they perceive as successful.

This is the reason why there are so many Christian converts in China, because the Chinese see European societies as being successful and so wish to imitate them by adopting their dress and religion.

While there was a period of time in the past when the Chinese regarded Muslim civilization as successful, that time is long past and most Chinese these days view Muslims as backwards barbarians who cannot into functional societies. And that is not likely to change considering how regressive Islam is and how dysfunctional it is in the modern world.

I don't know about you, but I know everything about Mexico because I work with someone from Texas. This analogy is falling apart because I can't make sense of it, fuck it.

Top kek. I wonder if that sign reads "go kill yourself somewhere else."

Which one is he fucking, the nigress or the little girl?

Somebody post that webm

>The only true "human" race on this planet is the white race, because only they have proper emotional balance and morality.
Or we're pussies held back by our feefees.

>recolonizing
>empathy

Nope, they're just straight up taking all resources possible and only building infrastructure that's necessary for the exploitation, which is really just the railroads.

China is smart and ruthless, they will not make the same mistakes we have.

There weren't any feefees in the trenches of great war m8.

Whitey's nice until he's not, and there will be hell to pay when enough of us realize how close we've come to extinction.

Honestly I'd rather we be necrons than the imperium.

But,
>implying imperial technology isn't the 40k equivalent to chinkshit for the necrons
>implying chinasphere would be more technologically advanced than anglosphere aryansphere

CHONGED

RICED

First time in my life I have seen somebody prove he is retarded by a single word. Even niggers use at least two words.
>Muh dick

kek you people where so cucked after that war you let WWII happen

>There weren't any feefees in the trenches of great war m8.

Are you fuckin kiddin me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce

>In the week leading up to the holiday, German and British soldiers crossed trenches to exchange seasonal greetings and talk. In areas, men from both sides ventured into no man's land on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to mingle and exchange food and souvenirs. There were joint burial ceremonies and prisoner swaps, while several meetings ended in carol-singing.

must be new here. wut is a corruption of what. around these parts, when following a quote from another post, it means 'please elaborate further.' next time, please pay attention to context clues. for example, you can easily tell what this user meant from the responses to his post.
hope that helps.

>he just said the chinese at their own children during famines, i believe him without question

Wow, isn't that level of blind unthinking obedience what chinks are supposed to be known for?

Here is your (you).

Dude, there's an entire county in Liberia named Maryland that's founded by freed slaves from our Maryland.

youtube.com/watch?v=enCK9E6557A

It's not a stretch to think that blacks in Baltimore might leave.

>I learned about the incomparable inhumanity of the chinese through my glorious aryan of the east wife.

>implying japs are materially different from chinks.

You are more stable and culturally developed (atm), but are basically the same people.

The sum wealth squandered on the welfare and benefits to immigrants and in aid to African nations could immediately uplift every native member of European states and ensure they never want for anything in life.

Japs are the ones that fuck little girls, not chinks.

Kek chimp outs for china

You fucking know it was some cheeky scottish cunt that started crossing the lines to go shoot the shit.

Can China take our niggers too?

>Colonizing and changing Africa
>Can't even get some gravel

I remember from a polisci class years ago something about having two great powers vying for control was the best thing for advancement of the race/society.

>stable

Japs were the ones who bowed to the western powers when they saw China get ruthlessly bombarded by Europeans for wanting to maintain their sovereignty and independence from western influences.

Japs are just a bunch of boot lickers with more bark and no more bite these days. A cucked country and a cucked race.

behold, the true nature of the chinaman

>try to build an empire
>now a foreigner in his own land

Big Ben is extremely islamophobic, you must take it down immediately and replace it with a minaret.

Colonising Africa seems to be the only hope for Africa. Before European intervention, they lived in their mudhuts and enslaved each other. Europeans came in, attempted to civilise them, and use resources there. After leaving, they went back to mudhuts and slavery. We might as well colonise. Make Africa Great Again.

S A V A G E

Jesus Christ, what the fuck.

Savage.

>hope china does well
>flag
Get the fuck outta me country, ya yellow cunt.

Isn't that just the movie Brick Mansions?

>Brick Mansions
I think you mean District 13 m8.

It's not a chink. A chink wouldn't want africans to be brought to China, as slave labor or otherwise, not with how American history proves that's a horrible idea.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
>(After the city was besieged for a long time, at the beginning, the horses were eaten. After horses ran out, they turned to the women, the old, and the young. 30,000 people in total were eaten. People knew their death was close, and nobody rebelled. When the city fell, only 400 people were left.)

>Will their natural lack of empathy ensure that they don't get cucked like the Europeans did?

200 years ago whites weren't exactly concerned with the niggers inhabiting the land either. and look at us now.

whether china will die the same death as the west depends on whether china can keep the ideological cancer away from its population and leadership. for now they're in a good position to ensure this. but nobody knows what the future will bring. if the PRC ever comes to an end, it is completely unpredictable what will happen.

>it was a siege defense
You know, I'm more impressed by the tenacity of these subjects' fidelity to their lord. French would've waved a flag before the horses part.

Top kek. Move the didndu's to Liberia and watch them all get cleansed by the africans just like the slaves that founded Liberia were.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americo-Liberians

i'd like to see what happens when you fill that commieblock city with a horde of local tribal niggers
how long would it take to turn it into an absolute shithole?

Me too actually, I have great expectations for the next rulers of Africa and possibly saviors of the West too.

There was always an undercurrent of 'care' about African natives among the whites even during the height of European colonialism though.

Think about all the missionaries descending on Africa, trying to uplift them and building them schools and infrastructure to save their bodies and convert them to good god-fearing Christians to try and save their souls. These people gained no personal advantages by conducting these actions. It was almost completely done out of altruism.

Meanwhile the Chinese activity currently ongoing in Africa shows no parallel to this sort of behavior. The Chinese are also building schools and infrastructure, yes, but only in exchange for resources and not out of any sense of altruism or wanting to better Africans.

Imo the vulnerability of the white man to the idealogical cancer is due to some inherent quality of their psychological makeup. Probably due to genetic factors, which the East Asians seem to lack. For instance, note how even though South Korea and Japan have been occupied by America for more than half a century and also exposed to massive amounts of modern liberal media, they remain extremely 'racist' societies that are almost completely closed to outsiders.

Hey, if the Chinese can get those fucking apes in line, I'm all for it.

I think they have the best chance for success at keeping those nigs in line. They don't even care about things like human rights.

>confusing mainlanders with wonderful taiwanese ppl

People who were lucky enough to not have to suffer through mao and his communist bullshit came out wonderful. Chinese would be great if they behaved like their brothers in Taiwan

I once saw someone on pol post a 10/10 rewrite of the white mans burden for the the yellow mans century. Anyone got a screenshot?

don't you mean escape from new york?

Pretty sure China will at some point just go full NatSoc and purge niggers from Africa.

That might be us paying too much heed to our women.

Nobody will ever do that, user.

What did he mean by this?