Women are fucking inferior creatures and shouldn't even be classified as human because they're all traitorous whores...

Women are fucking inferior creatures and shouldn't even be classified as human because they're all traitorous whores who do nothing but suck black cock all day, abort white children and claim alimony.

Worst of all: they refuse to date nice guys like myself despite the glaring failures of their gender that makes them undeserving of the most bottom tier niggers.

Fuck women they all deserve rape!

You, Sir, are a supreme gentleman indeed.

Assuming you are White, you can always go to the dating forum on stormfront. LOL

CAN'T KEEP MY DICK PANTS AYE

i agree 100%

>they refuse to date nice guys like myself
butthurt virgin detected

hes not wrong
women want 'bad' guys who will abuse them physically and emotionally,they'll settle for betabux nice guys when they want to settle down/get married but on the side they'll still be fucking chad and haiving his kids while leeching off betabux

Hmm. What’s wrong with being virgin? Feminist women and their white knighting supporters always criticize those males who prefer virgin females. On the other hand they make fun of or ridicule those virgin males? What the fuck?

I love women they are soft and nice

You're a faggot

>Fuck women they all deserve rape!

W*men must be rounded up and genocided. The future lies on feminine penises.

>Alimony

>Macacozil
checks out

>Not getting the joke

>actually believing this

it has always been like this though

lmao retard

agree with, kind sir

good response

being evil and opportunistic =/= being inferior and subhuman

This but unironically

>they refuse to date nice guys like myself
Stopped reading.

why don't you simply stop being a nice guy?

It's called double standard. And not only those two groupes use it.

>women want 'bad' guys who will abuse them physically and emotionally

Not even memeing
How about you idiots be yourselves instead of being good guys and bad bois?