The best part of the RNC has been watching liberals on Twitter hit critical mass

The best part of the RNC has been watching liberals on Twitter hit critical mass

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/blog/redistributional-effect-obamacare
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/10/15/hospitals-suffering-from-mass-layoffs-n1723638
huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/02/smith-nephew-obamacare-layoff_n_2607112.html
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/277347-obamacare-premiums-expected-to-rise-sharply-amid-insurer-losses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post dem screen caps den nogga

>vote to keep Obamacare intact
Yeah lets all just vote for overly oppressive government regulations so we can just systematically kill people waiting for healthcare under a single payer system and ruin the economy

post more. i don't into twatter.

>omg you racist why aren't you voting for Shillary?
Free country, you bitch.

I'm voting 3rd party

Loyalty is a masculine trait. Women statistically file for divorce more than men do.

all you lil cucks need to fkn get off the trump train and vote for hillary, shes not in jail so GG pol BTFO

Turns out that the 2nd amendment doesn't stop being a thing just because you don't like it.

shit you're right I guess I'm a #HillHound now

As opposed to sjw women, who are 100% political prop and 0% physical beauty.

This desu

But at least it gives people affordable health care and they get taken care of.

holy shit are you 13

it fucks over the working class in favor of federally protected groups. you think single men get on dem programs too?

fuck off and die

Shit ain't affordable, though. My insurance is now affordable compared to 4 years ago.

ACA does nothing to decrease health care costs. It's purpose is to further regulate health insurance which only makes it more expensive

I apologize I'm a retarded.

>wanting obamacare
so fucking dumb people never seem to understand just how fucking shit that system was. You had BlueCross and BlueShield being told they HAD to give insurance to everyone. So they jacked up the rates on middle class and upper class because they had to make up all the losses.

You misunderstand what it has already done. It is not intended, nor capable, of reducing healthcare costs. It is capable, and has already accomplished, reducing the rate of growth of healthcare costs.

Reducing the costs themselves is a fucking pipe-dream, and no one expects it. Although the recession also affected it at the same time, so the number are going to take a few years to pan out. Particularly since a lot of it hasn't even gone into effect.

But it does reduce the rate of growth, on a massive scale. The preventive health measures CMS has started paying out are going to dramatically decrease the cost-growth for the chronically ill. And getting people out of the ER and UC is just good for everybody. It won't just increase the rates for young people, although they will be hit the hardest. But it'll level the field. Like social security, these programs only work on the backs of people not-yet needing the programs paying for those who have reached a point where they do. You'll get old. You'll bank on health insurance as you decline. You'll collect social security after you retire. That's why you'll pay for other people to do it, right now.

okay if that's the real dan slott that's actually pretty witty coming from him

At least you have the capability to realize when you're wrong. Most leftists you could grab hold of, shove their face in a toilet where they just took a shit, tell them it stinks, and they'll deny it all fucking day long until they pass out from inhaling too much fecal matter into their lungs

wow obama please fuck off

it has done none of that except get people fired from their jobs, and raise deductibles and premiums to astronomical costs

it was written by the health insurance companies

wow $100 a month insurance this is so great,

oh wait my deductable is $8,000 so the insurance will never kick in because most dont have that in savings if something happened

I'm not a leftist I am voting Trump. I just didn't think Obamacare was actually that bad.

> It is capable, and has already accomplished, reducing the rate of growth of healthcare costs.

At what point, at the point most insurance premiums went up over 50%? Or at the point where it is now and you "know" it's not going up any more.

The way you explained it isn't the way it was sold to the populace. You sold a shit sandwich and marketed it as rib eye, and now that even the most retarded of leftists is beginning to realize it's a dead stick you are trying to make excuses instead of facing the facts.

My god leftists are retarded.

>At what point, at the point most insurance premiums went up over 50%?
That is a flatly-untrue, nonsense claim. Just 100%, utter bullshit. I challenge you to produce a reputable source.

And I'm not a "leftist." I'm a medical biller.

Oh shit, that's pretty based. They're triggered because they can't riot with impunity, they know these guys would put them down with out thinking twice.

>all these bernfags shilling for Hillary like their very lives depend on it

I had a tiny bit of respect for them. It's now gone.

MY insurance went from $900 to $1400.

And many others i know had something similar happen.

Can't deny the truth of dubs.

So your source is your own asshole?

Expected.

You notice it more if you work in a hospital. Most people don't think anything about it.

Just going to keep up the rant.

More demofail bullshit about the Ofuckupcare Act that we already know is a lie.

> You can keep your primary

Bullshit, not anymore, you can't even stay on the plan you liked because Ojackass got the prices jacked to the rafters.

> It won't increase the deficit

6.2 trillion increase according to the GAO. lol

> It'll create them jobs

Lay offs abounded after it was implimented and now if you want a job you have to take it without benefits because the employer can't pay for the shit anymore.

KEK forgives those who are willing to learn.

>Bullshit, not anymore, you can't even stay on the plan you liked because Ojackass got the prices jacked to the rafters.
Source? Oh right... you don't have one.

>6.2 trillion increase according to the GAO. lol
Yeah, because they only looked at costs and not reductions. The GAO isn't neutral, kiddo. They are a political operation run by whoever is in control of Congress. Try checking the CBO, next time, which is non-partisan.

>Lay offs abounded after it was implimented and now if you want a job you have to take it without benefits because the employer can't pay for the shit anymore.
Source that ACA caused 1 layoff? Oh right... you don't have one.

You are a medical biller. So basically you're saying because you write the slip and charge the insurance you know how much the premium and the deductible is?

That's like a fucking mechanic's accountant saying he knows auto insurance, you fucking failure.

But fine.

Here.

taxfoundation.org/blog/redistributional-effect-obamacare

If you don't believe that check the fiscaltimes, if not that wsj, if not that the list goes on and on, but basically only 2 places had their rates actually go down, at all. Most of them got jacked to the ceiling.

Not even getting into deductibles, not even getting into anything else.

> Source provided, all you had to do was type it in google and look for yourself you senseless faggot.

> Kiddo - you instantly lose

> townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/10/15/hospitals-suffering-from-mass-layoffs-n1723638 - literally first thing that popped up and I didn't care to proof it, and here is the second, still, not even giving a fuck. huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/02/smith-nephew-obamacare-layoff_n_2607112.html

>The best part of the RNC has been watching liberals on Twitter hit critical mass
we need to push harder, I want to see them go nuclear.

And just to bitchslap you again

>It is capable, and has already accomplished, reducing the rate of growth of healthcare costs

“Companies are either going to have to raise their prices significantly or drop out,” said Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.), pointing to a poll from NPR that found a quarter of the public says the health law has personally hurt them.

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/277347-obamacare-premiums-expected-to-rise-sharply-amid-insurer-losses

10/10 spit out my drink