Daily reminder that there is LITERALLY no reason you shouldn't own a gun right now

Daily reminder that there is LITERALLY no reason you shouldn't own a gun right now.

>b-but i don't have enough money!

Save up, you fiscally irresponsible manchild.

>my country won't let me!

Unless you're in North Korea, guns are not totally banned. Even Nips will let you have a hunting shotgun.

Other urls found in this thread:

fleetfarm.com/detail/saiga-izhmash-5-45x39-semi-auto-rifle/0000000095588
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europeans need to buy guns more than anyone else.

My mommy says "no guns in my house young man"

But she doesn't know grandma bought me a nerf gun for my birthday

Bought this a week ago.

bought this a few days ago.

Get with it Sup Forums. Seriously only take 5 minutes of paperwork and waiting and you're walking out with a gun and ammo.

don't post your serial numbers bruv

My mommy won't let me have one in the house

USE IT TO BLOW YOUR OWN HEAD OFF
you small dicked cunt

Stop playing with it like a child. Is that your first firearm? Are you going to take selfish with it too? Do you even know how to use it?

Holy shit I love revolvers. That's one sexy Python. I have a colt single action army and I want my next fun to be a python.

Thinking of getting one soon.

Redpill me on the most reliable AR-15 build in case of happening/zombie apocalypse.

I want a semi-auto 12g shotgun, good quality for price

what would Sup Forums recommend?

>My mommy says "no guns in my house young man"

Guess it's time for you to:

A) Move out

B) Guy a gun and hide it. When you shoot a nigger breaking in to your house with it, she's sure to change her mind.

Working on it m8, I'll join a club soon so I can get some pistols.

>Try to get friend to buy a gun
>"I don't know man, I understand why people own them and like them and I've shot before and it was pretty fun, but I don't think it's for me. I've never been in a position where I had extra money and thought, "Ya I should get a gun". I just don't need one."
>Ok so what if something happens, like someone breaks into your home.
>"I've never been in a position like that and I don't think I would ever be. I mean it happened to you, but what are the odds it'll happen to me?"
>Look man, I care about you and would like for you to have the chance to protect yourself. It never hurts to be prepared. It's better to have and not need than to need and not have. Even if you just keep the gun unloaded and a full mag next to the gun. Come with me to the gunshow next month at least.
>"... Ok, I don't really have a problem with that I guess."

I am going to try and at least get him to pick up a cheap ass .22 revolver.

Yes, yes, and yes.

No one cares.

Decent price can be a good bit for a semi.

Take him out shooting. He probably shouldn't own one if he doesn't know how much fun they are.

Pythons are fantastic financial investments. I bought one with the original box and paperwork for $3800. 2 years later it's worth $4500.

Do it, user.

You can buy a decent shotgun/rifle for less than $300 if you shot around.

You can buy a hi-point 9mm for under $200, sometimes as low as 150 if you shop around.

>buy a gun and hide it
kinda hard to hide a rifle in the house, especially in an accessible place

Colt and Sig AR-15's are pretty much the gold standard. Daniel Defense, Spike's Tactical, Lewis Machine and Tool, LWRC, H&K, FN are higher end ones.

What model and what price? Do you have pictures?

I'm thinking about getting a beretta pistol, somewhere around the M9 range, but what flavor of that is best? I haven't checked all the specs of them yet.

Why do you say that? Kid purposes?

A pistol or even a little derringer is enough to stop a nigger.

fleetfarm.com/detail/saiga-izhmash-5-45x39-semi-auto-rifle/0000000095588

do it faggot

I'm mentally unstable and likely to shoot myself on impulse

He's been shooting a few times with other people and I'm taking him again before the end of the summer myself. He likes it, but I think he's just making excuses or his lock and stock new york liberalism is getting in the way.
He makes more money than I do and his wife makes the same amount I do. Bullshit he doesn't have $500-150 he can spare for a basic pistol.

Damn son. Colts are good investments, and beautiful as fuck. My dad has an anaconda, police positive, and a single action army. Python is goat though.

You can't buy a handgun?

Also, hide rifle under your mattress.

>Save up.
Working on it famalam, glad that I live in the south and getting a gun will be relatively easy.

After I move to america,
Loved shooting the m16 in my bootcamp

IF you own a gun in the YEAR 2016 you should turn that gun on yourself and BLOW YOUR OWN HEAD OFF

yall bunch of sicko freaks

Benelli M4. A good, high-stress-tolerant semi-automatic shotgun is never cheap.

Bring me a Tavor, Goldberg.

Mossberg's is reasonable but it's not Benelli (nothing is).

Sounds like the kind of New Yorker who is hard to understand. I'm originally from NY.

Sounds like you know what you're dealing with.

Based Colt Python/Anaconda. Still saving for that one.

Pic related, my first firearm.

>Oy Vey!
>Spend sheckles on niggersticks, you filthy cucks I means goy I mean fine gentlemen.

Self defence is illegal though.

And to be fair. I would rather my family die than I have to go to prison

I really liked the Mtar

In battlefield 3

Anaconda's are good, but aren't handmade like Pythons. Pythons are made with 19th century polishing and fitting techniques. All those how know how to make them are retired or passed away.

Even if Colt made another Python, it will never be as good. Buy one asap.

Shot one of those whilst I was in America this summer along with a bunch of other handguns and rifles.

Felt really good apart from the trigger, massive deadzone on it. Shame, amazing gun otherwise.

They are fun

I want to own a Luger P38 but my country has banned new permits. I can buy it but i can't register it so i won't be able to carry it around and if i kill anyone or shoot anyone WELP prison.

What are gun laws like in Turkey?

Beretta A400
Motherfucker is FAST

The Ultimate Happening Arsenal

>Rifle
Ruger AR 556

>Pistol
Glock 19

>Shotgun
Maverick 88

These guns hold the best bang for your buck and will protect you well during SHTF.

They're reliable, good quality, and are overall great.

Are laws even enforced in your country anymore?

What does Sup Forums recommend for a reliable but somewhat economical pistol? Through some family fuckery I didn't get my dad's Colt when he passed, I tried not to think about it for a while, but I think I want to get my own now, something that will last.

Wouldn't know, VPN'ing from the States. Not really in Turk-land.

>Venezuela
How the fuck are you alive? Has cannibalism settled in yet? Any reports? What's going on?

comes like this out of the fucking box

shouldn't cost you more than $700 new

>I can own a folding knife no longer than 3 inches, a paintball gun, a .22 air pistol so long as I never take it out of the house without it being securely locked in a neutronium case inside a safe, some red paste knock off of pepper spray, and an air rifle so long as the pressure is no more than enough to pierce wet paper...and if I walk into any property with anything other than the farb gel and folding lock knife (3 inches = 7.62 ironically maybe) I can be arrested for armed trespass if fates conspire against me, and I'm British so yes THE FATES CONSPIRE AGAINST ME AT ALL TIMES

>Can get a license to handle the good stuff but I can only ever use them if I own acres upon acres of land or go to a gun club

I can own a crossbow though, so long as the bolts are use basically have no tip

A paintball gun can be made pretty dangerous and painful, but that's only at near point black range...plus come on man paintball guns are for kids

When are you going to come and wake your Dad up, America?

Are you talking about the take up on the pull? Pretty normal for a DA/SA pistol. The reset is pretty good so after the 1st shot you're golden.

>Luger P38

You mean like this? Because it's a Luger P08. P38 is not the same.

Either way, your country can't keep food on the shelves much less enforce it's gun laws.

I know for a fact Venezuela has a thriving black market of guns. Buy one.

I want my Jericho 941 meme gun tho. Gonna have to order it online since they only had the CZ at the shop I went to today.

I am planning on buying a rifle, once I get my gun license which will be soon. I am going to be using it for hunting game though, after I get my hunting license and the required hunting tickets of course. Does anyone here have any good reccomendations for a deer / moose hunting rifle? I won't be hunting alone and will be asking people whose opinion's I trust, but I am curious as to what Sup Forums reccomends.

>tfw poorfag

Still, owning a rifle made in 1934 by Ivan is a neat piece of history. x54R hits hard too.

>Save up, you fiscally irresponsible manchild.

But I'm currently saving up to become mustard race.

They will ban semi autos in my province within a few years. So I guess I'll buy a lever action .357 instead of an AR.

How hard is it to join a gun club in the UK? If you do, it certainly opens your options more than going with a dinky airsoft or paintball.

You can own pic related if you do.

Please, Bong, join a gun club. It really is worth the effort.

Glock 19, M&P Shield, CZ PCR

In that order, those are the best pistols ever made.

This guide might help you.

Sup Forums redpilled me with all the happenings, I caved and bought pic related on sale. Just waiting for it to ship, pick it up and fill out the paperwork.

Does a barrel that long actually help with accuracy/range?

I'm a REAL space cowboy

That barrel is making the round more deadly

thanks brehs

I've heard CZ's have gone down the shitter lately.
Probably best to get Jericho.

Next gu I have my eye on is a WW2 era Mosin sniper that saw heavy action on the Russian front. Around $1200, but think it would be worth it. Looks to be in great condition all things considered.

>FNP.......in 40

m8 really?

for that price you may as well get a SVT

Depends if you have money or not, you can bribe your way out of anything, but it seems like a hassle to carry around a gun in your car and having to pay for it EVERYTIME the cops stop you at a checkpoint (WHICH ARE EVERYWHERE YET THEY DON'T STOP THE CRIME)

It's simple burgerbro, i get what i can from the superlines (CHEAP REGULATED FOOD) and what i can't i get it from black market (WHICH IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK BUT ITS FOOD SO YEAH).

Apparently the goverment is still (and will stay strong) for a while, they're not going down without a fight.

There haven't been any reports about cannibalism yet, but you cant really trust news outlets here in VZ.

Thanks for the correction burgerbro, it's actually really helpful, my grandpa had one of those and i always wanted to inherit it but my family sold it, since then i've wanted to buy one for myself Question: is it any good?, the gun i mean.

The thing is that the black market sucks ass since you buy guns with a lot of deaths on them, if they catch you with one you're fucked. And they don't enforce the laws, the popo uses it to exthort money out of you. MONEY YOU NEED FOR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

If I had a gun I would probably kill myself.

Don't give me that shit, 40 cal is just fine.

If the serial numbers match and it has an original PU scope and everything, I'd say go for it.

I had the opportunity to get a sniper Mosin with PU myself for $1000, but I opted to get my current Mosin instead for $200.

I present to you all, THE GREATEST MOST BEAUTIFUL PISTOL EVER MADE.

The CZ P01

rofl literally meaningless

Very nice. Top brand, but that model is available very cheap.

I bet you're white huh? Typical weak febrile race.

That's a sexy ass gun, great picture user!

How recently? After the coup and the shootings, I'm finally being forced to start purchasing firearms.

>not a VP9

Yes. Especially with higher pressure rounds.

This first gun was inherited
1/3

Yea, it will also improve muzzle velocity drastically.

This is for the Race War
2/3

Have you snapped the cocking ears off of it yet?

Thanks for posting that carcinogenic piece of hydrocarbon waste.

I got it for $359, next cheapest I could find was in the $500's.

Today, I had been eyeing it for about a week but kept hesitating like I have the last 5 years, but with a happening every fucking day, I got a bad feeling things aren't going to be OK.

Next is the AR-15 once I can afford it.

It does have the original scope. I'd need to check the serial though, good point on that.

It's on the shortlist for a marksmen rifle if the Mosin gets sold before I have enough.

I hope so. The bastard is nonsensically stubborn on it and I'm willing to bet his wife would throw a fit if he showed up with a fire arm, but I care too much about him to see him unable to protect himself. Being on the armature boxing circuit only takes you so far in a home invasion or happening as far as self defense goes.

These are other ones.
3/3

and for funnies, current "arsenal".

P08s are very accurate, but more of a collector's piece than anything. If you want a gun that is pretty but reliable, 1911s are great. So are H&Ks.

I imagine that since guns are so hard to get in your country, there will be a considerable price increase.

It's crazy how so many autists can own guns in the usa.

Is that a full giggle Thompson? Or just a replica?

Doing my bit. I own half a dozen or so, in one of the more well-known anti-gun countries