Be a brazilian

>be a brazilian
>hate your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

correiobraziliense.com.br/app/noticia/brasil/2016/11/20/internas_polbraeco,557894/rio-grande-do-sul-ve-avanco-de-crime-e-inseguranca.shtml
bestgore.com/tag/brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda hard to like it, desu

>just because I had the misfortune of being born in this subhuman nigger-infested piece of land that means I must love it

Grow a dick, yellow macaco.

why are you guys so fucking terrible?

absolutely halal

I can't even go for a walk without being robbed in this country, why the fuck would I love it

Brazilians are subhumans.

>Brazil's influence

Isn't south brazil pretty decent place to live so why don't you just move there? or was i just memed at again?

Brasil has no culture, the things we're famous for are either copied from superior European countries or downright deluded fabrications.

>northeastern subhumans ruining everything again

>this 6% for Germany is due the 7x1?

it's a meme
murder rates are pretty high in the south

did you really think they are white in the south? l m a o

>he takes in account polls to objectify the brazilian people
kek, you guys dont understand brazil literally. We are irrational that we will say that the things we love are bad just out of anger and not really due to our actual feelings. It is the same when people say that want Lula arrested but will vote for him in 2018 lol

treebs do LULALÁ NA PRESIDÊNCIA 2018

That looks a bit better though

Nah not white but better as far as living standards go.

I don't understand why any Brazilian would like their country. It's almost South Africa-tier.

Southern cities are high crime regions
Southerns vote predominantly radical left and they are obviously mixed but they think they are white
correiobraziliense.com.br/app/noticia/brasil/2016/11/20/internas_polbraeco,557894/rio-grande-do-sul-ve-avanco-de-crime-e-inseguranca.shtml

yeah you can only like your country when it provides you stuff. I mean culture and your people means nothing haha

AIDS/HIV rates

>PT
>radical left
lmao

PSOL imbecil. O Sul criou a Luciana Genro

which is the best place in brazil if i want to get robbed and murdered in just few moments after exiting the airport?

Rio Grande do Sul also a great place to get AIDS and become a feminist

so they are the Germans of South America. Just that they are less depressed

Brazil is shit, it's not hate, it's the truth.

They know Brazil better than anyone else does thats why.

bestgore.com/tag/brazil/

anywhere from Rio de Janeiro and above

We may fall by the thousands but our sacrifice will give birth to greater Finland

>more shithole -> more peoples want to die for its shithole

Because it's a commie shithole and it's full of cultural marxism

It's because communists like you.

The South is a commie shithole, don't listen to these special snowflakes.

wait who are these people who have a negative view of Brazil? Most people I meet don't care either way or met some Brazillian guy/girl they liked

Brazil is great country.

having potential to be great power country.be proud.

Probably people who actually came into contact with immigrants. It's easy to have a neutral opinion when you don't have to deal with shitzilian immigrants on a daily basis.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAPanese

meu macaquil macaqueiro :3

>Poland, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Greece
>less of a shithole than Sweden or Finland

i worked a shitty retail job with a camp af brazillian queer he was kinda whiney and bitchy but really friendly so i dont mind brazil

Why are Japs so twofaced and suck every non-Asian’s cock?

Probably because degenerate Carnival culture from Rio de Janeiro.

I don't like it either.