Current year

>current year
>not smoking weed
Why aren't you high right now user?

because i gotta wait 45 minutes for cousin esse

Because I'm not a millenial Commiefornian.

Because I'm white and weed is for niggers

Some people do not a live long desire to be slaves

>consuming the herbal jew

faggot

Because I am not a summerfag.

Because it makes me paranoid. Otherwise I would do it, shits better than booze.

>current year
>being a degenerate

This

because every guy I know that sells weed is a fucking tool

i love the herb but i don't wanna deal with these shitheads

DUDE

>degenerate
>haram
Same retarded shit, different kind of idiot

>defending weed
america is truly lost

I feel you man I live in a communist state so that shit is legal here

Got a piss test coming up otherwise I would be

I bet that you drink alcohol you fucking hypocrite

Newfags can't afford weed anyway. They will grow up. take their bruises and blaze it when they get in their mid 30s.

Currently out of weed. I only smoke once every 2-4 months because it gets boring if you do it all the time.

>not living in a state where Marijuana is legal
>not being able to just go to a dispensary and buy it off the counter like it's fucking candy

Your time is coming soon cuckifornians

My boss gets really pissed if I toke up at work.

Because it's illegal here, and I like my firearms.

So you go on /pol instead?

I was reading today that medical marijuana is probably gonna be legalized as early as October. Maybe that will provide an alternative if I somehow find a way to get my hands on it.

Honestly, it makes me dead inside after awhile. And I think it has triggered latent mental illness. Maybe I shouldn't have smoked out of a metal socket for 6 years

THIS

fucking dirty niggers, jesus christ grow up

I lost connections with my only dealer and I have no idea how to find a new one
It sucks too because I know for a fact there's A LOT of pot in my town but i don't know where to find it
>select all images with grass

I'm high as shit.

lol get a life you fucking zealous loser, nobody watns to spend time with your dull ass

lol get a life you fucking zealous loser, nobody wants to spend time with your dull ass

Yeah man good luck with that

wine, whisky and cognac, yes. Those are for are for the sophisticated white man.

Beer, cider and the likes are for poor people and are basically on par with weed.

>implying there is anything exciting about Finland or its people

The least king nigger could do is make weed legal before he leaves office.

Because I just landed the job of my life due to the fact i was able to pass a drug test on demand, literially the day after the interview. If you actually believe there are no consequences, you are deluded

ah look, a degenerate summerfag

>finnish
>white
gtfo you filthy mongol

>what is fake urine

>be me
>listless
>unambitious
>spend all day F5ing Sup Forums
>smoke maybe one gram a year

just let me green out in peace, it's not like I was going to amount to anything anyway

>60% white talking shit to 99% white
race-mixed mutts should know their place

>banned for decades so Jews can make more money
>literal Jew shilling during the refer madness era
>made a schedule one drug so people can be arrested, thus making Jews more money
>media perpetuates lie after lie that it has no medicinal benefits even tho that has been proven entirely incorrect
>extremely beneficial for the elderly, the sick, the dying, and people with opiate and other drug addictions
>but muh Jew meme
I agree with a lot of shit regarding the Jews, but this is such a ridiculous statement. And this is coming from someone who works in medical marijuana and has for the past three years. Jews have been trying to suppress medicinal marijuana because it'll hurt their pharmaceutical investments. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Alcohol is worst for both your brain and your health overall. Alcohol also makes you depressed. I still like getting wasted from time to time, but weed is just so much better.

being this judgmental while shit posting from his moms basement, you're a fucking narrow minded loser. If you can't see the massive benefits from medical marijuana your a fucking idiot

I'm actually 100% white(first generation immigrant from the fatherland). Just becase my country is almost half nigger doesn't mean that I am not. You, on the other hand, are the product of mongolian domination of your inferior slav ancestors.

Do you just always have fake urine on you at any given time? And what happens when i get a random hair test? then im up shit's creek for no reason other

>Finland
>99% Asian

Pick 2

>weed
>a plant
>you can smoke and feel good from
>you can also use it for industrial purposes
>little to no negatives about it

>HURR DUDE WEED LUH MOW IM SUCH A CONTRARIAN XDDD

Not every job drug tests their employees. If you're job doesn't drug test, there is no reason you shouldn't be smoking weed unless you're a pussy who gets scared when they're high

Why is is that weed heads are some of the most obnoxious , lazy and unambitious people i ever met?

I swear every time i dealt with a weedhead they talka and act like children and cant even hold a stable conversation under their weed trance.

Sure, if you drink it all day every day

But that applies to weed too.

If you smoke all day every day, you lose the ability to get naturally high from stuff like excercise and new experiences

Weed fucks with your brain, and some people still defend it.

I have a hard time believing that anyone browses Sup Forums sober.

This exactly. Dumb fucks claiming it's a part of their Jew meme when in reality Jews have been the reason it's been illegal for so long.

But now you're limiting yourself to only jobs that do not drug test.

Alcohol does the exact same thing
I smoke and drink like a motherfucker but only on weekends and i offset it by exercising and shit
It's all about being responsible and balancing your life and shit, man
I thought Sup Forums was big on personal responsibility

Yes, I do have some on hand. I don't need it myself because I don't punch a clock. But I'd rather have some in stock and not need it.

>lose ability to get naturally higg from exercise and new experiences
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? You completely made this up. Getting stoned while enjoying new things is the best. Getting high before or after you work out have been proven as helpful. Arnold Schwarzenegger has been promoting post work ouT smoking for a long time. Do u have any sources for your completely made up bull shit?

Am I the only one who started getting panic attacks from smoking weed after a while?

say goodbye to your worth as a human, stoner scum

Yeah there are stupid stoners that say that stuff and it annoys me a lot, but I was talking about a couple of joints per week vs 1 bottle of vodka per week. Weed is healthier in that regard.

I work in medical marijuana and have a medical marijuana card, so not in my case, but I see your point. If I had a job where I was tested I
A. Wouldn't take the job
B. Stop smoking if it was really worth it and paying more than I currently make

In my job, we can get randomly tested when we come into work. Would you bring it to work too?

we're not talking medical weed. we're talking about loser who smoke every day and thinks it makes the smarter and calmer. In reality is just removes your natural high and makes you less of a human.

>100% white
sorry to hear that. in america you will never find a woman who also 100% white, so your children will be either race-mixed or mutts.

>falling for the meme
this is your brain on weed

I know I dont

Now this happens to me too, I'm not sure why. I've noticed smoking more indica strains negated this. Not always, but small doses of indica strains definitely help negate it.

Yeah, I guess that's the perfect job for you. I have pretty high corporate aspirations, so I have to at least get by the trusted threshhold, then im sure ill be bumpin coke or some shit to get the next promotion

No. You're not alone. This sounds counterintuitive, but you're not smoking enough.

If you have a job where you drive, I understand. But just keep some in the glove box with a hand warmer.

I use mine at nights for my arthritis. Almost in tears from pain every evening after work, I work construction and my arthritis is starting to make my fingers C shaped, this helps with pain better than anything i've been given, even better than oxycodone and morphine. I even tried heroin once by smoking and snorting a little, and weed still works much better. Other bonus things it helps with is with my anxiety, depression, insomnia and cluster headaches that I get. Life has improved over all because of it. I mainly smoke CBD rich bud and mainly just eat edibles instead of smoking THC if I want to get baked, though I go to a dab bar from time to time. I'm about to get my red card so I can grow it on my property (my lease restricts me from growing unless I have a med card) so it's a lot cheaper, even though it's still cheap to buy at $60 an ounce on the "black market". If I grew it in my back yard it'll be around $30 an ounce to grow

I am high. But on MDMA.

I feel fuckin great

Finland is more pro-refugee, anti-national than sweden.. i've been there. Fucking 3-4Somalians walking down a main street intimidating finns in their own nation.
Was pathetic

Kek, one person says it so it must be true. I get high every day and experience known of that bull shit, and I work in medical marijuana so unless u have an actual source for these retarded claims fuck off, it's simply not true. I see people everyday of all ages, races, and health improve their lives with marijuana. Stop being a narrow minded cuck

Wouldn't be allowed to go back to the car, it's actualyl really fucking strict. They send an outside administrator to monitor you as soon as they notify you it's happening

People will lambaste me for this, but as someone that smoked for many years daily I can say there is truth to this. You think there are no consequences until you decide to give it up one day and find your life can never be the same. The magic is gone.

>Finns calling anybody mutts
O I'm laffin

you type like a literal retard and calling people cucks for not being a nigger. looks like the weed has kicked in. dumb commie hipster

Are you Secret Service? What the hell dude

Weed is for actual fucking niggers.

While I agree I know tons of stoners who try and revolve their life around "getting baked mannn", they are losers I agree. They would however, be losers regardless of if they smoke or not. To completely vilify weed perpetuates all the benefits it offers to a lot of people. And honestly it does make people calmer, not all people but some. It's specifically prescribed for anxiety and those people definitely benefit from it.

I feel ya man. It's like when these niggers in sports get suspended for weed. If I was making millions of dollars to play a game, or a substantial amount of money at a job that tested, there is no way I'd be smoking weed (and I smoke daily) to jeopardize something like that.

I've been out, looking to get some dabs here soon. Just been chilling on a little H and fent.

Give me 30 minutes to finish up here at work, I'll be high as fuck. Only way to forget how fucked we all are, OP.

1. It's expensive
2. It loses it's magic when done too much
3. ALOT of worthless, degenerate people love weed. Do you want to be associated with them?
4. It makes you lazy and stupid.

Uh why, do you have any?

$60/ounce, $30/ounce um what and where and how? I've never once seen an ounce for less than $150 (and that's the lowest of low shit weed). You're either lying, have the most insane hook up ever, or confusing ounces with eighths

Its a waste of money and I can't legally grow it. Also brain chemistry. It inhibits cognitive function if used regularly, theres no question.

But go ahead and light up brah, I don't give a fuck if other people do it.

How exactly do I type like a literal retard?

yeah man
why aren't you all laid back
stop being so uptight
chill and relax
weed got this

$60 half ounce my bad
To grow costs my friend just over $30 an ounce to grow outdoors, he's going to help me setup my system and grow my first crop.

>u
>, and

>hurr weed is bad for you too if you do it everyday

Sure thing retard, no one is denying that.

Alcohol is objectively worse for your health than weed.

Yes, we have no quantifiable method of equating a certain amount of weed to a certain amount of alcohol, but an alcoholic is, in one hundred percent of cases, more unhealthy due to their addiction than a stoner.

Occasional drinking is also worse for you than occasional smoking.

If you even attempt to deny this, you're a delusional Mongol.

I am on DXM and I'm tripping balls

Not legal in my state for recreational use. That's it.

It's degenerate to go out of your way to break this kind of law when you can just have some self control and wait out the eventual legalization.

>it's expensive
Not really when done in moderation. If you can't afford $50 a week you're probably working a shit job
>loses its magic when done too much
I can see your point here, after a while your high definitely decreases. Doesn't change the fact that it still makes boring shit less boring and has a ton of medicinal benefits.
>worthless degenerates smoke
Worthless degenerates also booze constantly, take prescription pills, and post on Sup Forums. Do you want to be associated with them?
>makes you lazy and stupid
Maybe you because you're already lazy and stupid, but your statement is incorrect. No study has ever proved your unfounded statements, unless you have a source for that?

I got my foot into the door of a very respected real estate company (about 15 billion reasons to respect it)

I thought big pharma are already in the weed market so it doesnt matter. if not then whats stopping them from entering that market?

i am just smoked my last shit. not smoking for a while either. too much shit going on

Exactly, taking a dab isn't worth ruining a career

>he waited until he was 21 to try alcohol

Wew

I've only tried it a few times. Didn't get very high. I'd kinda like to try it again but while i'm finishing my degree I'm holding off.

What kind of grow does he have set up? Hydroponic? Greenhouse? Outside grow? $30 for a half ounce is still incredibly cheap

Or you know stop being a pussy and when your friend hands you the blunt you take puff since our government doesn't make us take weekly drug tests you fucking pussy. However if you're above the age of 18 disregard everything I said because you most likely have a job right?